"Ohio Roundo"

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: "Ohio Roundo"

Bomar, thanks for the show report! I hated to miss it for sure.<br />Aspeck, we're gonna miss ya, bud! Understand about your commitment in Ghana, and will try to schedule the next one when you can make it.<br />Started working on the trailer this weekend, and as it's getting just a few degrees warmer, I'm gettin' the itch! I should be completely uncontrollable in 6 weeks. C'mon, Spring!!

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Nuts, you guy's are finally going someplace reletivly close and I have an exam that weekend. Oh well, Maybe Flahthead, Aspeck, and others a little further east can group up somewhere. :) :) :)

FLATHEAD

Captain

I am planning to go to saltfork. Still a little to far off to say for sure. <br /><br />Hey JG if'n ya ever want to go out on the nock give me a hollar. I hit it just about every week at least once starting in April.

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

The Finger lakes would be a little bit more doable than ohio. I can be in the lakes region in about 5-6 hours has oppsed to the 8-10 it would take me to get to the Columbus region.<br /><br />The other Problem with the Columbus region is they haven't bagged that POS going around and shooting at people. :mad: Little tough with a bullet proof vest on. ;)

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by jg:<br />The other Problem with the Columbus region is they haven't bagged that POS going around and shooting at people. :mad: Little tough with a bullet proof vest on. ;)
Bring him on! <br />All I can say is he (she, it, whatever) would come out on the losing end of the firefight that would ensue after lobbing some lead my way....

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by mattttt25:<br />ok, fellas, what is a roundo, exactly???
It is a form of get together in Ohio.<br />You know meet others and fish some.

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

Or not fish some......<br />For me, time on the boat is to precious to spend fishing.

aspeck

Staff member

An east coast roundo - sounds good to me. Lake Raystown, Lake Mead, Lake Erie, Susquehanna River, All would also have some potential.

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Hey Aspeck I would be game for lake raystown killer stripers out there. But would need to get boat fixed first and find a cabin since I can't tow boat and trailer at the same time. Would have to be summer and would need about a months notice. Probably couldn't happen this year as I allready have vacation scheduled. But I just may be able to catch a cold. ;) ;)

tylerin

Commander

Mattt, its quite simple a roundo is a cross between a rendezvous and a round-up ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />Mattt, its quite simple a roundo is a cross between a rendezvous and a round-up ;)
Not when I'm there, then it's strictly a ROUND-O

aspeck

Staff member

Still hoping that something works out for Watts Bar and the ROUND-O Hootinanny! Don't know if it will, will have to see what awaits me when I get home - how much I need to get caught up on and how long I will be home. Ohio Roundo sure sounds like a lot of fun, as does Watts Bar. If I don't make it, I will be jealous!

gonfishn

Commander

If I am still around I would like to make a trip out East to see what the gators are like. I have four in the the works now and one more won't make or break a divorce. :D <br /><br />Roundo is a ridgerunners way is an english version of meeting with some friend to fish and tell many lies of our fishn adventures.<br /><br />Need to insert a special thanks to iboats here. Because without them many of us would have never met and learned that their are people out there who are even stranger than me

aspeck

Staff member

gonfishn, there are? Which ones? ;) :D :p