NHL Playoff 08-09

92excel

Chief Petty Officer
Re: NHL Playoff 08-09

Interesting to say the least!!

Sat and sunday games.. who is younger.. who has more health? who wants it more... Both Teams have been beating teams in the last series with large goal differential.. Both teams have had their share of 7 game series with all the drama that goes with it. both Teams have had good and bad games from their offense and defense.

It may just come down to Ozzy vs Fluery!

You all know my pick! :)

Dont expect it to be lobsided one way or the other!
alteast 6 games...

aspeck

Staff member

Pens blew their chances in the second and Fluery kicked the biscuit in the net for a 2-1 Wings lead going into the 3rd. Pens really need to win this one to have the confidence to win another 3!

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Way to early for any of those predictions:eek::D
This is going to be Cup Series to remember!
Both teams going all out for the first two periods.
Man I hope Datsuk and Draper come back soon!!!!
GOOOOOOOOOO Wings!!!!!!!!!!!

aspeck

Staff member

Pens need their home ice ... the puck is bouncing way too much ... and doing strang things, like going into the Pen's goal! :p:eek:

Seriously.... weird bounces, and Detroit is ready for the bounces, the Pens are not ...

jcsercsa

Captain

Hay guys , had company here just got on !! what a game !! man that second they were mugging us in front of the goal !!! sorry aspeck but your going down !! think it going to be a 5 game series !!

aspeck

Staff member

That was pretty impressive of the Pens to keep the Wings from scoring after Fluery was pulled.

Well, Pens are down, but they have been down before and that didn't stop them from winning the war. Gonna be a good series.

jcsercsa

Captain

YEEEEAAAAAAAAA Roasting one pen !!!!!!!!!!! lol second game tomorrow !!!! wings looked great in the frist and the third , thought the second was the pens !!! ok tomorrow night guys !! I will be here !! sorry ken your backing the wrong team !!!!!!!!! lol Lets Go Red Wings !!!

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Being neutral on the teams remaining I just want to see a 7 game series. At least my team won the Memorial Cup this year !!!

jcsercsa

Captain

hahahaha you said that all ready Ken !!!Congrads on that one !!! hay does the saginaw sprit play in that league ??? I really dont see this going to a 7 game series here !!! wings are play too good for it to go that far !!

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

hahahaha you said that all ready Ken !!!Congrads on that one !!! hay does the saginaw sprit play in that league ??? I really dont see this going to a 7 game series here !!! wings are play too good for it to go that far !!

Saginaw Spirit and Plymouth Whalers are in the same league. Then the top Ontario team, the top Quebec team and the top Western Canada team go to the memorial cup and the host team are in also. Spitfires have never won it and had an amazing season this year.

Pen's in 7 !!!! LOL

92excel

Chief Petty Officer

honestly.. a win is a win and a goal is a goal and the wings won... congrats.

but........

a goal that bounces off the boards hits the goalie and then goes it...
can you even celebrate after that? i know i did not celebrate after talbot shot a crap shot at ward and ward could nt glove a floating puck...

if lets say crosby hits the post and the puck end up on ozzys butt.. and your defense put their glove over the puck.. is that not delay of game?

cant malkin atleast make a move on a break away.. ozzy is too good to just shoot on..

Regaurdless........
pens need to get more then one to win..
wings arent going to get "lucky" goals ever game

this series has just begun!

:)