New Bin Laden Tape

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander
Re: New Bin Laden Tape

Ok heres an excerpt from another forum I visit....of course nowere near as much as here....Its not really cheating just......I mean that forum means nothing to me......really, I like it....but I LOOOOVE Iboats.......<br /><br /><br />In the two years since terrorists attacked us President Bush has... <br />Liberated two countries, crushed the Taliban, crippled al-Qaida, put <br />Nuclear inspectors in Libya, Iran and North Korea without firing a shot, and captured a terrorist who slaughtered 300,000 of his own people. The Democrats are complaining about how long the war is taking, but...It took less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno to take the Branch Davidian compound. That was a 51-day operation. We've been looking for evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq for less time than it took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records. <br />It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Ted Kennedy to call the police after his Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquid****.<br />It took less time to take Iraq than it took to count the votes in Florida!!!! <br /><br />Now if thats being to hard or as Rudderman posted<br /><br />qoute "IMO, Bush has made the entire situation worse for the American people and they are in more danger today than ever before. Largely due I think, to his trigger-happy, economical-with-the-truth, walk-over-people policies. If the USA didn't have a target painted on its forehead before Bush took over, it certainly does now."<br /><br />Im glad he is so trigger happy and walked over all them people.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

nevermind the stat that 100,000 people have died in Iraq from our "liberation". Bush has made Iraq the terrorist haven it is today.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

No your right now terrorism is going on in Iraq..........Its no longer JUST a training ground......would you perfer it happing here? War is Hell no doubt about it. Many innocents die wish it could be different but its not......How many of those killed were fighting us as our ememies?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br /> nevermind the stat that 100,000 people have died in Iraq from our "liberation". Bush has made Iraq the terrorist haven it is today.
How many of that number were ragheads?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by fixin:<br /> Not to change the subject but,man the snow cone scene in that movie was sickkkkkk!!!!<br />They really need a puking smiley guy here.
puke.gif

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

SBN I can only imagine the pain and angush you must feel for your lose. There is no way for anybody to understand how you feel without going through something like you have. I have read many of your posts and know you to be a smart, good, and caring man who has gone out of his way to help those in need and even to my recolation remember you being a comfort to those in there own little disaster ( car wreck ) I guess what I want to say is I hope you understand not all those who are middle eastern decent deserve to die because of a bunch of EVIL no good down right scum that are warts on the face of humanity that only see one way to make their points. I read about a little 5 yr old girl that her and her family got caught in the crossfire of the war last year and it broke my heart to think of my daughter in the same situation. that little girl is of the same race as our ememies and yet is truley as innocent as everybody in our country is. All I can say is I am praying that you can be healed of this terrable situation and I hope someday you feel some peace.... not peace because what has happend but peace dispite what has happend

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br /> nevermind the stat that 100,000 people have died in Iraq from our "liberation". Bush has made Iraq the terrorist haven it is today.
That's all fine, but the side I would fight for is the side of the coalition forces.<br /> OBL,Sadamn, Alqueida, Hamas, and the rest of those viruses on civilization will be crushed, and there is little you or Bruce Spingstien can do to change my opinion. Therefore, you must get rid of me and americans like me to see any protection for your terrorist friends.<br />Never mind the fact that 3800 people died inside the borders of my country on 09/11/01.<br />As for those who continue to house the enemy, they are my enemy, as surely as 1970's era Jane Fonda and John Kerry and crew were.<br />It would not have bothered me to see Jane held prisoner in the Hanoi Hilton. That didn't happen--and worse, SHE SPENT NO PRISON TIME HERE.<br />That's the uniquness that makes up my country. You can exist. You can speak your mind. You can protest. Or, you could support your own troops and the land they protect....Nah! I guess that would be asking too much.

Drowned Rat

Captain

mrbscott19. Becoming a free nation is painful and it doesn't happen overnight. How many wars did this country fight before we were free? How many men did we lose in combat? America declared independence in 1776 and we weren't truly free until the late 1860s. That's nearly 100 years and the fight was worth every second. We've been in Iraq how long? Too many people in this country have gotten in the "Hurry Up" mindset. Thanks goodness some of us have the patience and vison to stay the course and not just throw our hands up because it's taking too long.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

I just read your "raghead" post and let me say that I lost an uncle in 1983 when the largest non-nuclear detonation since WWII was let off in Beirut. For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, look it up. So I can at least somewhat understand the way you feel. But what I don't think you understand is that what they are doing are acts of retaliation. We had no "terrorist" problem until we started meddling in the Middle Eastern affairs. I am guessing you lost a brother on 9/11 from your post above and you hate the "ragheads' because of it. Now imagine all the brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and children we've killed in the Middle East who's family now feels the same hate towards us as you do them. I in no way agree with what the terrorists do, just like I don't agree with what the US has done to the Middle East. But I understand why they both do what they do. I'll end with a quote that sums up what I am trying to say.<br /><br />War is terrorism for the rich while terrorism is war for the poor.

Drowned Rat

Captain

by mrbscott <br /><br />
War is terrorism for the rich while terrorism is war for the poor
That is rediculous. Terrorism is born of hatred and has no objective other than to spread hate and terror.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Drowned Rat:<br /> mrbscott19. Becoming a free nation is painful and it doesn't happen overnight. How many wars did this country fight before we were free? How many men did we lose in combat? America declared independence in 1776 and we weren't truly free until the late 1860s. That's nearly 100 years and the fight was worth every second. We've been in Iraq how long? Too many people in this country have gotten in the "Hurry Up" mindset. Thanks goodness some of us have the patience and vison to stay the course and not just throw our hands up because it's taking too long.
This was was never about liberating the Iraqi people. It was about the grave threat Saddam posed to the US. Turns out that great threat wasn't there. Liberating Iraq is the administration trying to justify why we went in if there weren't any WMD's instead of GW having to apologize for being wrong to declare war on an imminent threat that wasn't there.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Drowned Rat:<br /> by mrbscott <br /><br />
War is terrorism for the rich while terrorism is war for the poor
That is rediculous. Terrorism is born of hatred and has no objective other than to spread hate and terror.
Oh thats right, it's called collateral damage when the US does it. Terrorists have not even come close to killing 100,000 people in their many, many years in the profession. But we kill that many people in under 2 years, 90% innocent, and it's not terrorism. It may not be terrorism to you, but it is terrorism to them. Maybe they see the WTC attack as a strategic military style operation against us, whom they declared war on. Maybe they see our 3000 people as collateral damage like we see their 100,000 as so.<br /><br />There's always 2 sides to every story and sadly, most people only want to see their side because they believe they are in the right. And thats the same for both sides.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Our enemies in Iraq use innocents as human shields, they hide in their mosqes(churches) and then cry when we bomb them.....they hide in innocent peoples neiborhoods and then go oh the evil Americans killed or women and children......what should we do come home and wait for the next 9/11 cuz if we quit its gonna be here sooner than later.......Mrbscott if we did your way, we all would be muslum or dead in the future. If the Iraqi people stood up for them selves over the years and put their evil leader out of business on their own then we wouldnt be the ones to have to.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

We had no "terrorist" problem until we started meddling in the Middle Eastern affairs
You know what Mr. Scott- Thats our job. We didn't become the biggest and strongest by letting people walk over us. People in your mindset seem to forget that. Instead of taking care of our own you want to offer handouts to those who are too lazy to even come get the handout. You want to play nice with the bad guys hoping they will change, even while they are still beating you up. I'm a christian. I don't serve GOD as well as I should however I know my beliefs. I seem to understand turning the other cheek, as the bible tells me to. I also understand that there is a time for everything, since the bible tells me that also. We've done enough turning, now is the time to start biting back.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by mikeandronda:<br /> Our enemies in Iraq use innocents as human shields, they hide in their mosqes(churches) and then cry when we bomb them.....they hide in innocent peoples neiborhoods and then go oh the evil Americans killed or women and children......what should we do come home and wait for the next 9/11 cuz if we quit its gonna be here sooner than later.......Mrbscott if we did your way, we all would be muslum or dead in the future. If the Iraqi people stood up for them selves over the years and put their evil leader out of business on their own then we wouldnt be the ones to have to.
So what exactly is my way? You know, if we stayed out of the Middle Eastern affairs, we would be neither Muslim or dead.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) By that tape I think we are beating this guy and his terrorist network!!! we have killed or captured a lot of his followers!!! I think he is desperate and knows that they will be defeated especially if Bush is re-elected!!! He offered Europe will not be attacked if they with drew and now he is offering it to the american people!!! Shows he is desperate!!! ;) :cool:

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Kenneth Brown:<br />
We had no "terrorist" problem until we started meddling in the Middle Eastern affairs
You know what Mr. Scott- Thats our job. We didn't become the biggest and strongest by letting people walk over us. People in your mindset seem to forget that. Instead of taking care of our own you want to offer handouts to those who are too lazy to even come get the handout. You want to play nice with the bad guys hoping they will change, even while they are still beating you up. I'm a christian. I don't serve GOD as well as I should however I know my beliefs. I seem to understand turning the other cheek, as the bible tells me to. I also understand that there is a time for everything, since the bible tells me that also. We've done enough turning, now is the time to start biting back.
We walked over them first....thats why we are a target. People in your mindset tend to forget that.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

be real they are here in our country and us in theirs.....this 2004 it is no longer a world where we are not involved in other cultures.........or other cultures involved in our counrty. From what I see Mrbscott your way seems alot like a certian pesidential candidates way which is talk about what should have been done in the past not what needs to be done in the future. Ans have a realistic plan to achieve your goals. I for one will always vote to stand against evil where ever it is cuz I believe that it not a racial thing but a humen thing....If canida starts to kill their people say 300,000 of them I say we take care of bussiness as I would hope if our government wiped out that many innocents I hope some other counrty would come to our aid.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

no Mike, once again, what is my position? I don't have a position because I think both sides are wrong. Yes, I believe going into Iraq and killing over 100,000 in a country that had no link to the people that hit us is just as bad as 9/11. Imagine if 100,000 people had been killed on 9/11. Well thats what has happened in Iraq. I don't see how 3000 = 100,000, especially since those 100,000 had nothing to do with our loss of 3000. Do you think GOD would consider that fair? Tell me, WWJD?