New Bin Laden Tape

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
These ramblings make no sense at all. He is clearly a psycho dominated by hate. May he rot in hell.<br /><br />Ken<br /><br /><br />We decided to destroy towers in America," bin Laden said, referring to the World Trade Center. <br /><br /><br />"God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind," he said. <br /><br /><br />He accused President Bush (news - web sites) of "misleading" the American people since the 2001 suicide airline hijackings that hit the World Trade Center and the Pentagon (news - web sites). <br /><br /><br />"Your security is not in the hands of (Democratic candidate John) Kerry or Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your own hands," bin Laden said. <br /><br /><br />"To the U.S. people, my talk is to you about the best way to avoid another disaster," he said. "I tell you: security is an important element of human life and free people do not give up their security." <br /><br /><br />"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. It is known that those who hate freedom do not have dignified souls, like those of the 19 blessed ones," he said, referring to the 19 hijackers. <br /><br /><br />"We fought you because we are free .. and want to regain freedom for our nation. As you undermine our security we undermine yours."

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander
Re: New Bin Laden Tape

Freakin scumbag..........he needs to quit breathing......

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Look at the timing of this Bin Laden address...it's obvious how he wants to influence your vote in the presidential election;<br /><br />
<br />Bin Laden accuses Bush of deceiving Americans <br /><br />30.10.2004<br />9.30am <br />Osama bin Laden has accused US President George W Bush of deceiving the American people and said the September 11 attacks would not have been so severe if the president had been alert. <br /><br />Bin Laden also said the United States could face renewed attacks because the reasons for mounting the September 11 strikes still existed. <br /><br />In an address on Al Jazeera television just days ahead of the US presidential election, bin Laden also said the US administration resembled "corrupt" Arab governments. <br /><br />"It never occurred to us that the commander in chief of the country (Bush) would leave 50,000 citizens in the two towers to face those horrors alone ... because he thought listening to a child discussing her goats was more important," bin Laden said, referring to Bush's visit to a school when the attack occurred. <br /><br />In his clearest comments yet taking responsibility for the attacks three years ago, he said just days before President George W Bush faces re-election: "Despite entering the fourth year after September 11, Bush is still deceiving you and hiding the truth from you and therefore the reasons are still there to repeat what happened." <br /><br />Al Qaeda leader bin Laden said he had first thought of attacking the United States after the 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon. <br /><br />US intelligence agencies believe that it appeared to be bin Laden on the tape, one official said. <br /><br />Bin Laden appeared to be sitting or standing at a table against a neutral brown background. He wore a round, white head covering and white tunic under a light brown cloak. <br /><br />Reading from a sheet of paper, his voice was strong and he appeared in fair health, his full beard a mixture of white and dark grey. At times he gestured at the camera with his right index finger to emphasise points. <br /><br />- REUTERS <br /><br /><br />

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea and here is another version of the story,<br />DUBAI (Reuters) - Osama bin Laden (news - web sites) burst into the U.S. election campaign on Saturday, issuing his first video tape in more than a year to deride President Bush (news - web sites) and warn of possible new Sept. 11-style attacks. <br /><br /><br />Reuters Photo <br /><br /><br />Reuters <br /> Slideshow: Osama bin Laden & al-Qaida <br /><br /> <br /> <br /><br />Bin Laden, making his clearest claim yet of responsibility for the Sept. 11 strikes of 2001, said Bush had failed Americans with his Middle East policies, deceiving the nation and putting it at risk from further al Qaeda strikes. <br /><br /><br />Appearing in a video released from hiding to Al Jazeera TV four days before the U.S. presidential poll and gesturing with a finger to stress points, bin Laden said the Sept. 11 attacks would not have been so severe if Bush had been alert. <br /><br /><br />"Despite entering the fourth year after Sept. 11, Bush is still deceiving you and hiding the truth from you and therefore the reasons are still there to repeat what happened (with new attacks)," he said. <br /><br /><br />In what seemed a deliberate attempt to influence Tuesday's U.S. election, bin Laden used the opening line: "O American people, I am speaking to tell you about the ideal way to avoid another Manhattan, about war and its causes and results." <br /><br /><br />But he made little mention of Bush's Democratic challenger John Kerry (news - web sites), saying: "Your security is not in the hands of Kerry or Bush or al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands and each state which does not harm our security will remain safe." <br /><br /><br />Bush, who ordered U.S. forces to capture bin Laden dead or alive after the Sept. 11 attacks, vowed that "Americans will not be intimidated or influenced" by the video. <br /><br /><br />Kerry, who has criticized Bush for failing to capture bin Laden by diverting troops to Iraq (news - web sites), called bin Laden a barbarian. <br /><br /><br />"I will stop at absolutely nothing to hunt down and capture or kill the terrorists wherever they are, whatever it takes," he said, running neck and neck with Bush in opinion polls. <br /><br /><br />"PUNISH THE UNJUST" <br /><br /><br />Bin Laden, looking healthy and speaking forcefully, said he thought of the idea of attacking the U.S. skyscrapers when he saw Israeli aircraft bombing tower blocks in Lebanon in 1982. <br /><br /><br />"As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me to punish the unjust the same way ... to destroy towers in America so that it can taste some of what we are tasting and to stop killing our children and women," said bin Laden. <br /><br /><br />"We had agreed with the overall commander Mohammed Atta (who led the Sept 11. suicide plane hijackers), may God rest his soul, to carry out all operations in 20 minutes before Bush and his administration take notice," he said. <br /><br /><br />"This had given us three times the time needed to carry out the operations. Thanks be to God." <br /><br /><br />The al Qaeda leader, apparently sitting or standing at a table against a neutral brown background, wore a white head covering and white tunic under a light brown cloak. His full beard a mixture of white and dark gray. <br /><br /><br />The White House said there was no change in the U.S. terror alert level at present despite the video. A U.S. official said the video did not appear to contain a specific threat. <br /><br /><br />"There is no change in (the alert level) at this time but it's something we analyze all the time," said White House spokesman Scott McClellan. "We are on a heightened state of awareness already." <br /><br /> <br /><br /><br />U.S. intelligence agencies believed that it appeared to be bin Laden on the tape, U.S. officials said. <br /><br />American officials have said they suspect he is hiding in the border area between Afghanistan (news - web sites) and Pakistan. <br /><br />An Al Jazeera editor said the Qatar-based channel had received the video tape on Friday but did not say how. He said the tape was new but did not give any details. <br /><br />Saudi-born bin Laden last appeared in a video tape broadcast by Al Jazeera in September 2003, showing him and his deputy Ayman al-Zawahri descending a mountainside calling for jihad and praising the Sept. 11 hijackers. <br /><br />In April, Arab television stations broadcast an audio tape purportedly from bin Laden offering a three-month truce to Europeans if they withdrew troops from Muslim nations. The deadline expired with no word from bin Laden. <br /><br /><br />I hate the man more than anything else.<br />He took my brother from me and I would just like 5 minutes in a closed room with him, but then I would go to jail, I guess. :mad: :mad: :mad:

JB

Betcha would be the most popular guy in jail, though.

spratt

Lieutenant

The idiot Kerry Lover doesn't really deserve a minute of my time to respond, but if he wants folks NOT to vote for Bush, then that is exactly what EVERYONE should do...take him back in on a LANDSLIDSE that will show all thos diaperheads what we want!!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Yea spratt, I don't have anything for them ragheads.<br />If that offends anyone, live with it.<br />I don't like them period.<br /><br />They know nothing but to kill and I hate them.<br /><br />People on here want to bash spinner for that, have at it, but untill you walk in my shoes, don't even try.<br /><br />Of the over 50,000+ members of this site, I know of noone that has lost a loved one in the towers that day. If there is, they are not saying.<br /><br />I know of only one that was there besides my brother that is a member of this site.<br />Might be more, just have not heard.<br /><br />I have nothing for these people at all. Well, I got something, but it's a surprise.<br /><br />There are some here where I live, but they don't come around me or my family.<br />I don't live in a big city and most everyone knows about what I went through.<br /><br />The word has got out to the ragheads not to come around me.<br /><br />I better shut up now before I get started. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

SBN...sorry to here about your brother,I didn't Know<br />spratt...what was up with that???

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

OBL is kind of fond of making videos. Maybee the colalition could send the production crew from "Jackass,The Movie" over there, and "help the guy out".

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Not to change the subject but,man the snow cone scene in that movie was sickkkkkk!!!!<br />They really need a puking smiley guy here.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by fixin:<br /> Not to change the subject but,man the snow cone scene in that movie was sickkkkkk!!!!<br />They really need a puking smiley guy here.
puke.gif

waterone1@aol.com

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I pray to God that Kerry is not elected. He wants to always blame America for everything, and back down from every challenge. I also pray to God that if Bush is re-elected, he realizes that he is not up for re-election again and quits *****- footing around.Idiots like Binladen understand one thing and one thing only....force. It is time for the 200lb weightlifter to quit being intimidated by the 98lb weakling. We all give up 50% of our hard work and paycheck to our government to keep us safe, tell the lawyers, the civil liberty union, the do-gooders and the united nations to shut up and get out of our way. Start blowing up villages that we know are housing Binladen and his followers. when we get him, cover him in pig blood for all to see and chop his head off on television. Then dare any arab to commit one more act of terrorism anywhere, with the understanding that their family will meet the same fate.....problem solved. They are murdering animals, we must be the same to defeat them.

Rudderman

Petty Officer 1st Class

Just because he's evil, it doesn't mean that hes not right about certain things.<br /><br />For example:<br /><br />He accused President Bush (news - web sites) of "misleading" the American people since the 2001 suicide airline hijackings that hit the World Trade Center and the Pentagon (news - web sites).<br /><br />IMO, Bush has made the entire situation worse for the American people and they are in more danger today than ever before. Largely due I think, to his trigger-happy, economical-with-the-truth, walk-over-people policies. If the USA didn't have a target painted on its forehead before Bush took over, it certainly does now.<br /><br />
tell the lawyers, the civil liberty union, the do-gooders and the united nations to shut up and get out of our way
From an outsiders point of view, the above statement concisely sums up america's foreign policy as its perceived by the rest of the world....and you're actually paying your government to do that for you? That attitude is creating thousands of suicide bombers and american-haters as we speak.

LadyFish

Admiral

The real danger here is that the release of the Osama video is more than likely the "go-ahead" signal to terrorist cells to carry out pre-planned attacks.<br /><br />Everyone, especially those in major cities or near Bush rallies, needs to be especially alert for the next few days.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

SBN sorry you feel that way about all "ragheads". I dont know how I would feel in your situation. <br /><br /><br />Rudderman, you need to realize they grew to hate us under Clinton. Look at the history, Bin Laden did not start with 9/11, he was killing Americans way before that.<br /><br />As for the election thing, they will hate us no matter who wins the election.<br /><br />Even BinLadens words say "Your security is NOT in the hands of (Democratic candidate John) Kerry or Bush or al-Qaida. Your security is in your own hands," bin Laden said<br />Ken

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

SBN, really sorry to hear about your brother.<br />'nuff said...<br /><br /><br />AND originally posted by spratt:<br />
The idiot Kerry Lover doesn't really deserve a minute of my time to respond, but if he wants folks NOT to vote for Bush, then that is exactly what EVERYONE should do...take him back in on a LANDSLIDSE that will show all thos diaperheads what we want!!!
d**n spratt...where'd all that come from?

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

I see Rudderman what you propose is for us to try and talk it out with our enemies like bin laden and Saddam........maybe wait for the un to do it for us..........like they did with Iraq.....I mean how can anybody deny the great job they have done in the past. :mad: :mad: :mad: Bin Laden declared war on us.....not on 9/11 but way before that. 9/11 woke us up now people say Bush is heavy handed well I tell you what, I say not heavy handed enough. Thats a funny thing about war Rudderman, it is like having a target on your forhead, no way round' that. But we will stand and fight and have victory.....you know why cuz we are American. Will it be easier if our "allies" stand with us ....yes. But if they dont we will still win, and I hope we will remember those who stood with us :) .........AND those who didnt. :mad: