Not open for further replies.

Andy in NY

Commander
Re: my 68 Starcraft Holiday project

dope...puter malfunction..double post

More like operator error!!!!

bwaHAHAHAHA
:D

not that i am rubbing it in, but i am a go at this point for saturday's splash. wont be 100% but the family really wants to go out...

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

More like operator error!!!!

bwaHAHAHAHA
:D

not that i am rubbing it in, but i am a go at this point for saturday's splash. wont be 100% but the family really wants to go out...

lol..Was reading a fax from the U.S.D.O.D...Just got a RFQ for about a million dollars worth of lamps...Got a little excited there..lol

Andy,
Your not rubbing it in...I look fwd to and am very happy that you will be able to splash this weekend..If I had such a easy girly man resto I'd be done a looong time ago!

YOU KNOW I'M JUST PLAYING BROTHER!!!!! How bout some VID? We dont get enough live videos of splahes!!??!!

Andy in NY

Commander

lol..Was reading a fax from the U.S.D.O.D...Just got a RFQ for about a million dollars worth of lamps...Got a little excited there..lol

Andy,
Your not rubbing it in...I look fwd to and am very happy that you will be able to splash this weekend..If I had such a easy girly man resto I'd be done a looong time ago!

YOU KNOW I'M JUST PLAYING BROTHER!!!!! How bout some VID? We dont get enough live videos of splahes!!??!!

girlie man resto my left cheek! my kid cut himself working on it... i was like shake it off... he was like but i need stiches! theres a blood stain under the bow that im leaving there for sentimental reasons.

lest we not forget me pulling my back working on it, then right back out there the next day...

and at least my thread isnt a bunch of "diane wont let me do this... wont let me do that..."
:eek::D

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

girlie man resto my left cheek! my kid cut himself working on it... i was like shake it off... he was like but i need stiches! theres a blood stain under the bow that im leaving there for sentimental reasons.

lest we not forget me pulling my back working on it, then right back out there the next day...

and at least my thread isnt a bunch of "diane wont let me do this... wont let me do that...":eek::D

lol...just playin w/you bro.....Its her $$ to..Hmmm..electric bill or new boat project...sometimes as much as I hate to admit it, she's right..

I don't know if I will do vid..if so I'd have to edit out my dumbarse mistakes while launching

Andy in NY

Commander

lol...just playin w/you bro.....Its her $$ to..Hmmm..electric bill or new boat project...sometimes as much as I hate to admit it, she's right..

I don't know if I will do vid..if so I'd have to edit out my dumbarse mistakes while launching

dumbass mistakes are part of the process!

Huron Angler

Admiral

CheapBoatKev at first launch:
"man what a beaut, this boat is sweet ... 'doh ...DIANE! ...DIANE!! ...DIANE!!!... WHERE IS THE PLUG"

"&%*^$# SHUT OFF THAT &*%^$# VIDEO CAMERA WILL YA!"

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

CheapBoatKev at first launch:
"man what a beaut, this boat is sweet ... 'doh ...DIANE! ...DIANE!! ...DIANE!!!... WHERE IS THE PLUG"

"&%*^$# SHUT OFF THAT &*%^$# VIDEO CAMERA WILL YA!"

Ummmmm Hmmmmmmmmmm

see what I mean? Haven't even launched her and it starts! lol:eek:

I think my inaugral launch will be with a buddy and have the family meet me a few hours later....Can call them off if theres an issue...

Like bobbing around waiting for a tow..Geeeezers I would never hear the end of it! lol

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Wow that guy is a real moron :p

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL somehow I think I may have to do a secret first launch then video the second one when I get it right :D.

Rick

Rickairmedic

Commander

Well heck does it matter what it is just go for it :D:D:D:p.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.