Make mine a Burbon and Coke please.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Make mine a Burbon and Coke please.

Make mine 2-cycle mix with a Seafoam chaser :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Odd ball here....Iced Coffee (May-November) Hot Coffee the balance. Alcohol puts me to sleep.

FSHKPR

Ensign

hey barlow i like leinies too have you tried their creamy dark? <br />the peppermint and hot chocolate is pretty good too.

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

Blantons on the rocks.

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Hidilly-ho<br /><br />You can call me Ned Flanders if you wish, but for me, ice cold milk is as strong a drink I'll drink.<br /><br />Chocolate if I am daring.<br /><br />Okilly-dokilly

jimalsk

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hi my names Jim and I'm an alcoholic.......Going on 25 years only fell off once. Quit with no help,(AA).Strongest now is Gaterade.

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

My old friend Jack and a little coke. :D <br /><br /><br />Sometimes hold the coke.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by alaska river runner:<br /> Hi my names Jim and I'm an alcoholic.......Going on 25 years only fell off once. Quit with no help,(AA).Strongest now is Gaterade.
Congrats!<br />Keep up the good work!

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Winter time- Scotch Old fashions or Good scotch neat, wiskey sours, & Jack on the rocks.<br /><br />Summer time- Pina coladas, beer (usually MGD, sam adams, or coors), and twisted smirnoffs.<br /><br />Out on the boat water, ice tea or juice.

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

I'm partial to Wild Turkey & water on ice.<br />But I never leave the dock without a couple beers in the cooler. Never touch them until the sun is over the yardarm though :) <br /> http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com./

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Odd ball here....Iced Coffee (May-November) Hot Coffee the balance. Alcohol puts me to sleep.
Well, I'll be dipped --- there's TWO of us!!

ehenry

Commander

Gave up hard liquor years ago....Bud Light, Natural Light or Michelobe Light or Ultra are mine.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Bourbon...burbon, Hey I just drink the stuff once in a while. Thought about correcting the thread title but hey didn't want anyone to get the impression that I know my eglish well.<br /><br />James coste...Ya I know the occasional drink ain't the best for ya, but the Simpsons...C'mon now that stuff will rot your mind!!! :p

Mr.Ladyfish

My favorite is Miller Lite. Can't get used to the imported & heavy beers. My SIL drinks those and he's always leaving a few in the beer refridge in the garage. Every once in a while I have to clean it out.<br /><br />Used to like tequila shots but LF won't let me drink them anymore :( . Something about changes to my personality. ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br />Used to like tequila shots but LF won't let me drink them anymore
That happened to me too Mr. LF. Tequilla makes me invisible (and invinceable) :rolleyes:

Mr.Ladyfish

It always made me 9 foot tall and bullet proof. LF has a picture somewhere that she took of me with my face swollen and my eyes pretty colors and almost shut. I haven't seen that pic in years but I bet if I had a shot of tequila in front of me she would find it fast.

gaugeguy

Captain

LMAO @ Mr. LF :D <br /><br />Funny thing is, you probably don't remember how your face ended up like that ;)

D

DJ

As of sometime last fall I drink NOTHING but water. Alcohol puts on too much weight and caffiene makes me jittery.<br /><br />Pretty boring, huh?

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Just a plain ol simple ice cold Bud longneck for me please. <br /><br />Well looky here, got one goin! :D :D <br /><br />The occasional Jack Danny on the rocks ain't bad for sippin though.