Make mine a Burbon and Coke please.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Re: Make mine a Burbon and Coke please.

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br />
Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br />Used to like tequila shots but LF won't let me drink them anymore
That happened to me too Mr. LF. Tequilla makes me invisible (and invinceable) :rolleyes:
Hmmmm,<br />Me Sees A Common Theme here.<br />I tend to have the same reaction. I swear TooKillYa (what my wife calls Tequila) adds about 50 lbs of muscle and shuts down 85% of brain mass. :D <br /><br />At least in the mind of the drinker. :D <br /><br />AK Chappy

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by FSHKPR:<br /> hey barlow i like leinies too have you tried their creamy dark? <br />the peppermint and hot chocolate is pretty good too.
OH YEA! I like! good smooth beer, not what you think it tastes like when you look at it then smell. The name says .. Creamy Dark should say 'Good sh*t!' below it :D <br /><br />not too many Leinies beers I won't drink .. I spun the gauntlet new years night with "Leinies Lodge" 12 packs.. and saved 2 Creamy Darks for after the rest :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I'm happy with my Diet Mt Dew.<br />Never did have a taste for the other stuff.<br /><br />Nothing against anyone having a drink, but please don't do it and drive.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

When I'm drinkin': Bushmills Irish Whiskey, neat<br /><br />When I'm not: Bud longnecks keep my thirst at bay

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by neumanns:<br /> James coste...Ya I know the occasional drink ain't the best for ya, but the Simpsons...C'mon now that stuff will rot your mind!!! :p
Doh! That show'll warp the mind alright, but I still watch it if the kids aren't home.

Link

Rear Admiral

Known throughout the world as The Grand Old Drink of the South.<br />Southern Comfort over ice with a twist of lemon. If no lemon then I let the ice melt a bit before sipping.<br /><br />Normally I dont like the taste or smell of Beer.<br />BUT every once in awhile someone will have one open near me and at that time only, I start to drewl and NOTHING tastes better! I'll down that puppy in less than a minute and Im good for another year or two for beer. BUT at the time... ewwwww :) <br /><br />I'm surprized no-one mentioned this one, it's my favorite that I have two of every night a 1/2 hour before hitting the sack!<br />2 large cups of warm milk while reading a book or QST.<br /><br />Tried doing a google search on this but you dont want to go there! :p What the heck does NEAT mean when talking about Adult bev??

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Link:<br /> What the heck does NEAT mean when talking about Adult bev??
Straight up at room temperature.

88spl

Petty Officer 1st Class

Whiskey Sour <br /><br /> 1/2 ounce Lemon Juice <br /> 1/2 teaspoon Powdered Sugar <br /> 2 ounces Blended Scotch Whisky <br />Shake and strain into a sour glass. Garnish with a slice of lemon and a cherry.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Link:<br /> What the heck does NEAT mean when talking about Adult bev??
Straight up at room temperature. [/QB][/quote]<br /><br />Ok thanks... why don't they teach that is school??<br />Makes better since than "NEAR-EARTH ASTEROID TRACKING" that I got on Google! :D <br /><br />Maybe its time for a SC Neat! ;)