Love, Necessity and Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Re: Love, Necessity and Pride

Do you have the paint for the Graphics? If so...What is it?

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

Thanks for the kudos, guys...right now it is just in the concept stage, but I am liking it...:)

Do you have the paint for the Graphics? If so...What is it?

The Green is Rustoleum Topside Marine Paint, applied with the tried and true method of roll-n-roll or roll-n-tip, whichever gives the better result...the striping, letters and the Bass jumping...will prolly be One Shot Enamels, hand painted by yours truly...ahhh, but that's quite a ways down the road...

Looks awesome with the final coat put on. Did you change how you applied the paint.

I did the last coat by rolling it on the long way, but it still shows the roller marks every where I had to stop and reload and length-wise...although, it is definitely looking better than what I started with...:rolleyes:...

Have a fast, short week, y'all...:D

mrdjflores

Lieutenant Junior Grade

just think...when it is all said and done, and your out on the water fishing, you can't see the bottom of the boat....if you can, well, you might have bigger issues going through your mind at that point in time.
:D

sevanseriesta

Petty Officer 1st Class

I finally just got done reading everything great job and I can not thank you enough for the help that you have given me. Looks great and great job

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

I finally just got done reading everything great job and I can not thank you enough for the help that you have given me. Looks great and great job

Thanks for dropping by...and thanks for the thumbs up...

It is my pleasure to help out any way I can...it is the least I can do as a form of repayment for all the great advice and help I have received from all the guys here...

mgonyer

Cadet

Thanks for dropping by...and thanks for the thumbs up...

It is my pleasure to help out any way I can...it is the least I can do as a form of repayment for all the great advice and help I have received from all the guys here...

ditto GT... thanks for all your input and great job on the BASSASSIN...:).. can't wait for new pics

TruckDrivingFool

Lieutenant Commander

Just for clarification your unphotoseen roller marks are in the glitter right? Not that I can help just curious.

I like the revamped scheme looks cudaesque, maybe an eyeball and some teeth with the bass repositioned into an about to be eaten spot. :D Or the way you have it as I do really like it.

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

ditto GT... thanks for all your input and great job on the BASSASSIN...:).. can't wait for new pics

You're welcome, and welcome to my madness...;)...

New pics are slightly delayed due to lack of progress at the moment, but soon...

We can bring it over this way.....

Have a great weekend!

These pesky raccoons...just wait til I get my hands on them...:eek:

I knew a girl with that name...
I knew a girl with that name...

Just for clarification your unphotoseen roller marks are in the glitter right? Not that I can help just curious.
Yeah, pretty much all over since its a metallic paint...so it kind of shows every start, stop, lift, etc...

I like the revamped scheme looks cudaesque, maybe an eyeball and some teeth with the bass repositioned into an about to be eaten spot. :D Or the way you have it as I do really like it.

Funny you mentioned that, I had thought of something along those lines, too...:)

Weekend Update...Nothing, Nada, Zip, Zilch...but some exciting stuff coming...SOON! Stay Tuned...

Hope all are having a fun and productive weekend...

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

Hmmm...this happened...wonder why?...oh I know, makes moving the hull around easier...but wait, what's the point?

DSCF2154.jpg

DSCF2156.jpg

Sometimes I think this 'ol tub has a mind of its own...:facepalm:

jbcurt00

Staff member

Thinking Tin ;)

That or Gus is moving out into the driveway. So that anytime the mood strikes, it's easier to see & sand :eek:

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

I know, we can make this like a "Who Done It" mystery, except it'll be a "Why Done It"...;)

OK first hint...

To Move It...:p

Hey, If we are gonna play this game, I ain't gonna make it easy, now...:rolleyes:

There is one person who is disqualified from making any guesses, you know who you are...

L8r...

jbcurt00

Staff member

Carp, you've scored a hookup to spray this hull with the fab glitter metal flake paint!

Either towing the hull to the sprayer, or the sprayer is coming to you.... I vote the former, the latter would require a tented, vented enclosure....

happy-jump-happy-animation-animated.gif

TruckDrivingFool

Lieutenant Commander

This would be a good place to re-purpose that motor retention system into don't let the hull fly away system.

Trooper82

Commander

the cap isn't loaded...so not going to the lake...or moving to a new permanent location...

Yacht Dr.

Vice Admiral

I know, we can make this like a "Who Done It" mystery, except it'll be a "Why Done It"...;)

OK first hint...

To Move It...:p

Hey, If we are gonna play this game, I ain't gonna make it easy, now...:rolleyes:

There is one person who is disqualified from making any guesses, you know who you are...

L8r...

Well spill the beans.. who is it ?

YD.

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

We have a winner already...JC! sharpest tool in the shed!:D

Thanks to all for playing, but I must apologize, no prizes...:(

Yep, scored some quality time with our shop's painter and our spray booth..probably gonna happen either next weekend or the following, kind of depends on life's little quirks...and I have to hook up with the painter on which one...:)

C-y'all...I am off to Bass Pro to pick up some tackle...tomorrow morning gonna ride up to the Big O and try and sucker some Bass into jumping in my buddy's boat...

Seasonally.boating.jon

Petty Officer 1st Class

LOL..........ya'll crack me up sometimes.

Glad to hear it.....er, read it, GT1M. Hope she turns out just like you want. I would have just sanded untill my arms feel off but Imma hard head.
Its gonna look sooo good.

Status
Not open for further replies.