Just acquired a 170 Horizon. Assembly required.

chevymaher

Commander
I spent the entire day on the boat. Cleaning and waxing. Did the teak. Just needs fired up now. I went to the ramp yesterday. Looks like they got the mud under control. But the dock isnt in yet. It been cold and rainy. I am ready tho.

I got insurance and tags on the old car now. I drove it finally. LOL what a beast.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
I spent the entire day on the boat. Cleaning and waxing. Did the teak. Just needs fired up now. I went to the ramp yesterday. Looks like they got the mud under control. But the dock isnt in yet. It been cold and rainy. I am ready tho.

I got insurance and tags on the old car now. I drove it finally. LOL what a beast.
Alrightttttttttttt!

chevymaher

Commander
Finally it is warm here and there is a light at the end of the tunnel LOL. I been seeing boats getting dragged around. I am going to check on the dock tomorrow see if it is in. River level is way down3 feet above normal. That is we can go out to you and me.

I backed my baby up and started her. Started like she was out on the river yesterday. New tach and temp gauge working perfectly.

Now if we can get a hole in the rain to go out in and the dock at the same time we be set LOL.

chevymaher

Commander
I was thinking it is nice take the boat out. Then I remembered it is the 4rth. Scratch the boat. Bring a video camera snacks and drinks. Watch Peter Griffin and the rest fighting. Blocking the ramp as they load the boat from the truck. Just get some Bonehead boaters of the week footage for ol Broncos Guru, And giggle.

buxmj

Petty Officer 1st Class
I watch his YouTube videos as they come up, hoping to never be content for those videos.

sopwithcamel74

Petty Officer 1st Class
Heck yeah, Chevy! I can't recall if you'd gotten her out before now - was this her first time on the boat ever, or just this season?

Lou C

Supreme Mariner
boat looks great and you look like you're having fun!
Here's ours, it sits on a salt water mooring so I can't keep it as clean as most here can who trailer and bottom paint is a necessary evil. But, I don't have the hassles of trailering, only 2x a year and if a storm runs up the eastern seaboard. Had it out 3x so far.
The furry things are fake cats to scare off the birds....
small boat is how I get out to the mooring...

Attachments

• 1988 FW on the mooring.JPG
    1988 FW on the mooring.JPG
    873.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 64989401970__D2CEFB01-2332-4456-9BD0-4B3CCFB167F0.jpg
    64989401970__D2CEFB01-2332-4456-9BD0-4B3CCFB167F0.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1240.JPG
    IMG_1240.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 19

chevymaher

Commander
Heck yeah, Chevy! I can't recall if you'd gotten her out before now - was this her first time on the boat ever, or just this season?
she went one time when I first splashed for 5 minutes. This is her first real ride. Last time there was a bunch of trees in the water and I only been out 2-3 times

chevymaher

Commander
boat looks great and you look like you're having fun!
Here's ours, it sits on a salt water mooring so I can't keep it as clean as most here can who trailer and bottom paint is a necessary evil. But, I don't have the hassles of trailering, only 2x a year and if a storm runs up the eastern seaboard. Had it out 3x so far.
The furry things are fake cats to scare off the birds....
small boat is how I get out to the mooring...
Love it looks good. I dont see how people do without a boat. And tanks for the compliments on my boat. I love riding in my boat. Once it is done and a trusted steed. It is so relaxing. You know it is going to make it.