Iraqi Prison Fiasco Revenge

samagee

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Iraqi Prison Fiasco Revenge

I have to agree whole heartedly KKC. This needs to get out to as many Americans as possible. We have to make sure that we are heard. The media, Kerry, and any others of their supporters need to be stopped NOW. We need to vote as loudly as possible in the polls, with our money, and our actions.<br /><br />This involves the American public as much as it does the military. The public had planes slamed down their throats. The public is getting their throats cut. All while trying to assist others! This is uncalled for!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I think that the comments were a figure of speech. Kerry and Kennedy and those of their ilk should be first publically shamed then removed from office. As it is the job of the press to serve the public interest, they should be accountable for their one-sided coverage and by doing so, endangering those who are fighting in conflicts around the world.<br /><br />Can't wait for all these liberal free thinker types to point to the moral authority they claim to have, they are neither moral or an authority.

gaugeguy

Captain

More people have died in Ted Kennedy's oldsmobile than have died in Abu Gharib while it is under American control.<br /><br />How safe would the US be with those clowns in charge?

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

This is an extremely delicate situation. Many Americans (mostly liberals) are claiming that we should just withdrawl our troops and leave Iraq to its own problems. They are against Bush, and therefore are against this war.<br /><br />That is a bad idea.<br /><br />If we move out now, we create a HUGE power vacuum in a very sensitive area of the world, and the only thing that will fill it is a viscious dictator. For the good of the entire world, we cannot simply pull out of this war.<br /><br />And there is where the problem lies. Fueled by the media, the public is turning against this war. Kerry wants to win the election, so he is playing on this emotional response, hoping to win votes. The problem isn't Bush, or Kerry, the problem is us. The American public, fueled by the media, are the ones holding this back. There are always casualties in war, it's a given fact. Bush has asked for more troops, but the protests get louder with each American death.<br /><br />Dropping a nuke is not really an option. The world wouldn't stand for it. Kerry wants to step back from the problem and hand it to the UN. (We know how well that will go...) If Bush does rush in and open a major can of whoop-arse, there will be more American deaths, people are angry, Bush loses votes, Kerry wins, the U.S. pulls out, and a viscious dictator steps in, because we all know that the UN can't hold Iraq. That is why this election is critical. If Kerry wins, and makes good on his promise to hand the problem over to the UN, we may as well just pull out now and let Saddam back in.<br /><br />The public won't let Bush open his can of whoop-arse, because it will cause American deaths. We can't simply pull out of the war, because the entire world will suffer if we leave the job undone. What is there left to do? The stupid, political, "nice guy" war.<br /><br />If we REALLY want results, let's pull the media out of Iraq. Then we can get down to business.

fastfishn

Cadet

Your doing fine bobingardner.<br />Tighten up them blinders. If they came for your<br />family, you could just cry foul.

gaugeguy

Captain

yep, the UN would be right there to help, thats Johns plan. :mad:

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

I think we should all ship some ham over to random address in Iraq for Christmas. :)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> More people have died in Ted Kennedy's oldsmobile than have died in Abu Gharib while it is under American control.<br /><br />How safe would the US be with those clowns in charge?
Teddy boy will keep on and he will get what the other 2 Kennedys got.<br />He has been smart up to this point and has kept his mouth shut, but let him run it to much and someone will get him.<br />There is something about that last name that people don't like.

Stratosfied

Ensign

There is alot about their "do as I say not as I do" attitude that I dont like.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by SBN:<br /><br />He has been smart up to this point and has kept his mouth shut
Except to say "Chivas, three fingers please" (said with thick massachusettes accent).

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

For those of you who haven't yet viewed this video, I would recommend against it. I made the mistake of watching it before dinner last night. I got sick. :mad: <br /><br />For the life of me I can't think of a punishment that suits these animals. Hell, animals is too good of a label for them.

SpinnerBait_Nut

These people are always reading these sayings they have.<br />I have one for them. It would go something like this;<br /><br />"The Eagle flies high over the desert sands<br />Dropping packages of nuclear combustibles on Mecca and Medina<br />Soon - within days - the land will be laid bare<br />Glowing, Glowing with the remnants of soiled diapers<br />The Eagle shall not be denied<br />Vengance for the twins and pentagram shall be completed."

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by joew94th:<br /> For those of you who haven't yet viewed this video, I would recommend against it. I made the mistake of watching it before dinner last night. I got sick. :mad: <br /><br />For the life of me I can't think of a punishment that suits these animals. Hell, animals is too good of a label for them.
I have been looking but can't find it anywhere.<br />I would like to see it for myself.<br />Oh well, I will keep searching.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Wow FOX made a small mention about the UN Oil for Food scandal. I wonder why that isn't another "Watergate". Billions of American money went to the people of Iraq, but were pocketed by Iraqi officials, top UN officials, other country officials, and (get this) journalist.

18rabbit

Captain

There may be more to this story… We don’t know everything that is going on here. Berg’s father has stated he believes his son killed the way he was as a result of the treatment of Iraqis in prison, in particular, the holding of Iraqi’s that should not have been held.<br /><br />This is dated just before Berg’s body was discovered. I highlighted the part that caught my attention and caused a flag to go up in my mind. <br /><br />--------<br /><br />Dear Friends and Customers of Nick Berg and Prometheus Towers, <br /><br />I am enclosing the following news release which my wife and I are about to release to the media for you. If anyone out there in the broadcast industry can do anything to help us spread the word about our son's disappearance especially to the Mid East, we would be very appreciative: <br /><br />On March 14 our son, Nick Berg, left for Iraq to inspect some radio towers that had been damaged during last years war. His goal was to secure some contract work for his business, Prometheus Methods Tower Service. He planned to return on March 30 through Amman, Jordan. <br /><br /> On March 24, Nick was picked up by the Iraqi police in Mosul and held for questioning for no apparent reason. He was subsequently detained by the U.S. military and interrogated by the FBI until his release on April 6. No reason was ever given for holding him for these 13 days. Immediately upon his release he emailed the family and proceeded south to Baghdad where he was staying at the Al Fanar Hotel. <br /><br />On April 9 he called us and said that he was seeking a safe route out of the country either through Jordan, or possibly Turkey. Most of the major routes were closed due to military action around Fallujah. Since that time we have had no contact with our son. No one we know in Iraq has seen or spoken to him, and we know that he has not accessed his email. We are extremely worried about his safety. We are asking anyone who has seen Nick or knows anything about his whereabouts to come forward and give us this information so that he can be safely brought home. <br /><br />We extend our sympathies to all of the many families who are in the same situation. <br /><br />Suzanne and Michael Berg

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Samagee,<br /><br />They are more worried about having someone forced to wear a dog collar than starving millions and stealing. Good thing we are members.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

18rabbit,<br /><br />I saw that as well. I also saw in one of the news articles or heard from an official on the news, that they feel the terrorist have infiltrated. They didn't elaborate. I am thinking these terrorist are behind more than we think. They could have possibly stagged this abuse in the prison, and leaked the photos. They could have also been the ones who had the Iraqi police pick up Nic Berg to begin with and hold him until they could get to him.<br /><br />There is definately more going on over there, and I feel these terrorist know how to hit the American mind. They have been at this for decades. Also, some were trained by US CIA and other elite US forces during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. You can't tell me that they are not circulating those training tips and making use of them.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Pointer94, just more proof as to what their agendas are.

18rabbit

Captain

This is coming from Asso Press:<br /><br />BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - An American civilian who was beheaded in a grisly video posted on an al-Qaida-linked Web site had been warned to leave Iraq but refused , U.S. officials said Wednesday. The masked men who butchered him claimed they were angered by coalition abuses of Iraqi prisoners.<br /><br />--------<br /><br />You can read the whole story here:<br /><br /> http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040512/D82H0PG00.html