Iraqi Prison Fiasco Revenge

SoulWinner

Commander
Re: Iraqi Prison Fiasco Revenge

Mrbscott,<br /><br />Sheeple? Been listening to Savage Nation?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

"Divide And Conquer." Well, if the DNC and those in that "vast left wing conspiracy" group must fight dirty to get the job done, then so be it... Something's gotta give here with the current course of action, cause the current leadership ain't getting the job done.... I know.. I know.. Blame it all on the left, because the left is all the right can see to aim at with them blinders on.. <br /><br /> Wish the right would look in the mirror once in a while....<br /><br />Of course the GOP and their "right wing conspiracy" would never stoop so low as too fight dirty... They would'nt get caught up in that mass infectious paranoia thats going around either, now would they? (i'll answer for them) "Noooooo.. Never... We'd never stoop that low.. God is on our side.. Good christian values, yada yada yada..." Bull Puckey.... Fighting dirty is the AMERICAN way ain't it SoulWinner.. You said so yourself... I'll bet the GOP spins and spews just as much, if not more, garbage than the DNC... Of course they would... Hey, the GOP has more $funds$ to spin and spew with...<br /><br />The Media.... <br />Liberal, Conservative, whatever... Their going to report the bad news because people like us are going to watch the news, just like we'd stop to gawk at a car wreck, and we hang on every word the media spews forth, good, bad, or indifferent....... Ratings ya'll.. He who has the best ratings, sells the most advertising, thus making the most $$$$$$$$.... That's the truth... Will ya still watch or read? Probably... need ammo for bashing the opposing side, ya know..<br /><br />You want the truth? It's somewhere in the middle... Get out and look for it..

ebbtide176

Commander

i should have saved (my older) written descrptn of the Berg video, i would post it and spare some from wanting to watch/hear it.
it is obviously doctored all to hell
there are some gaps in it. its supposed to have jumps in the timeline.<br />
Berg's scream sounds like a womans scream dubbed in
i disagree, and altho the sound is not in perfect sync with the video, it does match the actions, right down to the gurgling during the last scream.
plus the whole time the video is shooting, Berg is still as can be. He doesn't even move when they behead him. Now if I was about to be beheaded, I would sure as hell put up a fight, but Berg didn't.
his hands were tied behind his back, there were guys holding him face down on the floor(excpt the one holding him by the hair,pulling his head back, and slicing on the back & sides of his neck before reaching around to the throat), and he was convulsing the whole time up to the end of the last scream. >and that is MHO of the video<br /><br />the only thing i would agree to is that possibly the very last part where cutting was nearly complete could have been a later time, letting him bleedout awhile. but it all seems to match the amateur, handheld camcording i would expect, with jerky bounces, zooming in/out, and moving around to avoid people blocking the view.<br /><br />if this turns out to be something else, that is one thing. but until that is determined, its very low form to make it out to be a hoax.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by ebb:<br /> i should have saved (my older) written descrptn of the Berg video, i would post it and spare some from wanting to watch/hear it.
it is obviously doctored all to hell
there are some gaps in it. its supposed to have jumps in the timeline.<br />
Berg's scream sounds like a womans scream dubbed in
i disagree, and altho the sound is not in perfect sync with the video, it does match the actions, right down to the gurgling during the last scream.
plus the whole time the video is shooting, Berg is still as can be. He doesn't even move when they behead him. Now if I was about to be beheaded, I would sure as hell put up a fight, but Berg didn't.
his hands were tied behind his back, there were guys holding him face down on the floor(excpt the one holding him by the hair,pulling his head back, and slicing on the back & sides of his neck before reaching around to the throat), and he was convulsing the whole time up to the end of the last scream. >and that is MHO of the video<br /><br />the only thing i would agree to is that possibly the very last part where cutting was nearly complete could have been a later time, letting him bleedout awhile. but it all seems to match the amateur, handheld camcording i would expect, with jerky bounces, zooming in/out, and moving around to avoid people blocking the view.<br /><br />if this turns out to be something else, that is one thing. but until that is determined, its very low form to make it out to be a hoax.
I don't think it's a hoax...Nick Berg was found in Baghdad with his head cut off. What I'm saying is that I don't think Berg was beheaded alive. When they behead him and he's screaming and convulsing(didn't see it) why isn't the camera backed off enough so we could actually see everything? I didn't see berg put up ANY kind of struggle. I don't care how people are holding you down, they're not gonna hold you perfectly still while they cut your head off. The video could have shown both the beheader and beheadee while it was being done, but no, they get so close that you can barely tell whats going on. It would have been much more gruesome to actually SEE Berg squirming while he's fighting for his life and while his head is being cut off, which is what the they supposedly want. Just doesn't make sense to me.

gaugeguy

Captain

I saw two public executions (beheadings) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. In both cases, the condemned were marched out, they knelt down and the executioner removed their heads with one blow from a sword.<br /><br />They did not fight, struggle, scream or anything else. Almost like they were drugged or just resigned to their fate :confused:

PW2

Commander

How many thousands of Iraqis have we killed since we got over there???<br />How many more thousands of them are we going to have to kill before they realize that we are over there for their own good!!!<br />The ungrateful wretches!!

gaugeguy

Captain

Ahhh, there's at least another half a million body bags that could be filled--those ungrateful SOB's. :p

tylerin

Commander

Ahhh, there's at least another half a million body bags that could be filled--those ungrateful SOB's. <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />
If we run out, I'll give them some of my big HEFTY bags, unfortunately I'm running out of those twisties.

gaugeguy

Captain

See, that's the problem. You know some of those guys have been reduced to fragments. Why waste a whole bag on them? Stuff them in a sandwich bag and be done with it. ;)

18rabbit

Captain

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br /> Did anyone even watch the video?? it is obviously doctored all to hell. Berg's scream sounds like a womans scream dubbed in, plus the whole time the video is shooting, Berg is still as can be. He doesn't even move when they behead him. Now if I was about to be beheaded, I would sure as hell put up a fight, but Berg didn't. There are many, many more inconsistencies in the video. It's timing was also perfect. What better way to divert attention from the abuse scandal than to show the american people something like that! Shake off the wool, sheeple!
You mat be on to something. It turns out, you are not the only person that thinks this way. A 'death expert' also believes the video is faked.<br />--------<br />American businessman Nicholas Berg's body was found on May 8 near a Baghdad overpass; a video of his supposed decapitation death by knife appeared on an alleged al-Qaeda-linked website (www.al-ansar.biz) on May 11. But according to what both a leading surgical authority and a noted forensic death expert separately told Asia Times Online, the video depicting the decapitation appears to have been staged. <br /><br />"I certainly would need to be convinced it [the decapitation video] was authentic," Dr John Simpson, executive director for surgical affairs at the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, said from New Zealand. Echoing Dr Simpson's criticism, when this journalist asked forensic death expert Jon Nordby, PhD and fellow of the American Board of Medicolegal Death Investigators, whether he believed the Berg decapitation video had been "staged", Nordby replied: "Yes, I think that's the best explanation of it." <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />--------<br /><br />You can read the whole story here:<br /><br /> http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/FE22Ak03.html

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

What got to me more than anything about it was the times on the tape.<br />A big gap, timewise if you look.