I'm a troll

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: I'm a troll

theriver, you should ask yourself why you post the things you do. You have no reason, other than to stirr up controversy. I dont even think you believe in some of the crap you say, you just say it to get attention.<br /><br />I will from now on, ignore every comment or topic you start. I dont know when you are serious or not, so I will just ignore you.<br /><br />Ken

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

KIZ,<br />Now you're getting the idea. This guy, and others like him, specializes in provocation. The game is not about the subject but the participants. If everybody chooses to treat TR as they would a distasteful or hokey infomercial, he will either go away or decide to partake in normal discussion with reasonable points of view.<br /><br />This is not to say he will agree with the majority nor should we expect this of him or anyone else. We can, however, ask that he take a page from some of the so-called iboats minority and make his posts in a less-than-inflammatory style.<br /><br />It appears this is not going to happen after the number of efforts others have made so the best we can do is not reply. This is not news; I'm just agreeing with what many others have already stated.<br /><br />BTW SBN,<br />The definitions are hysterical! Nice job!

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

18 posts since I decided to let this thread die, and I'm the troll?<br /><br />Ha Ha, you guys crack me up.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

please don't feed the trolls.<br /><br />for GF to blame MY for steering into that girl<br />in the bikini I fell on... well<br /><br /><br />thanks buddy ;)

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> .....Oh, I definetly see what he is doing.....and has been doing since his very first post (troll)....I think its a stupid, immature little game you play. It's unfair to others who have been here awhile and make serious or heartfelt posts...........
She's right, you know. But we still keep responding. <br />Why do we respond, if we want him to go away?

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

theriver.jpg

Mod4

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I think we can poke a fork in this one, it's done.<br /><br />theriver, consider yourself warned.