I'm a troll

Carphunter

Commander
Re: I'm a troll

OBJ, I guess your right, we need................some.....of...................these...............threads...........to.......................zzzzzzzzz<br />zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.<br /><br />.......what........Mom, yes, I'll have the pancakes and orange juice. Hey, did I miss something? :p <br /><br />Actually OBJ, these sort of threads push my blood pressure to the limit, because hysterical laughter is the leading cause of high blood pressure.....right? ;)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Oh, ok.. Now I know what's wrong with TheRiver... <br /><br />Hatteras' square drive screws and 32 volt systems made him mad!.... MAD I TELL YA!!!!
18.gif

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by theriver:<br /> KKC-You go, girlfriend!! :D
Your cocky attitude to long time members is dispicable. The above quote is just one of many times you have demonstrated disrepect or arrogance.<br /><br />Is this how you get your kicks? I feel sorry for you if it is. :rolleyes: <br /><br />For you to come onto this website and post ONLY to controversial threads and feel so comfortable in your arrogance after only a few posts, I've come to the conclusion that you are a past member who is here to settle a score or get some payback. Maybe your reason not to reveal your location and more information about yourself.<br /><br />Whatever, knock yourself out, we love a good fight and it's a slow week. :)

theriver

Petty Officer 1st Class

I figured it was pretty funny. (hilarious in fact) Sorry we don't share the same sense of humor LF.<br /><br />What's all this about me being a reincarnate, not that I don't believe in the possibility of reincarnation?

LadyFish

Admiral

Cocky and smart *** remarks are generally reserved for ineteraction between people who know eachother well enough to feel comfortable bustin chops. I do it all the time myself. YOU however, started out with one of your first posts doing it. To me, thats pushing it.

malibu4u

Petty Officer 1st Class

Don't you people see what theriver is doing to you? He is dandgling that carrot infront of your nose and you are falling for it hook, line and sinker. He doesn't care what the topic is about but puts in his"two cents worth" just to get you going and by george do you fall for it. I sit back and laugh at it cause if he is really like he prentends to be or you think he is, he would be six feet under by now. You have to be just like we all tell our children......someone has to be the Adult and it's about time it's us. If you don't like his threads, don't read them.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Yeah, malibu....guess yer' right. I guess I expected a little to much outta him....I even tried to be civil towards him hoping he'd drop the carrot thing and maybe debate without all the trolling. But some folks are like that. Seem they get their kicks outta' stirrin' the caca and then disappearing after a while.....even ashamed to give their location or what part of the world they live in....OK with me. They come and go on DC....who cares about them? He'll just be a memory after a while.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Hey...come the end of February, the white bass run will be hitting here...We'll be trolling like crazy...ought to be able to fill up a couple of coolers for sure!

LadyFish

Admiral

Oh, I definetly see what he is doing.....and has been doing since his very first post (troll). Over 70 posts in two weeks, tell me you're not on a mission theriver.<br /><br />I think its a stupid, immature little game you play. It's unfair to others who have been here awhile and make serious or heartfelt posts.<br /><br />I for one, think it's much worse than being a troll. It's playing with people's minds and their emotions like we are all ficticious characters. It's just not very nice.<br /><br />Sure you can be anybody you want on the internet. Play games, mess with people's heads, I just don't think much of people who do.<br /><br />We've all wasted far more time than you deserve.

crab bait

Captain

there's gotta be a better name than troll..<br /><br />I GOT IT..!!<br /><br /><br />S M U R F :) ..( with a duck accent )

Fly Rod

Commander

:)It's time for a cup of tea, and a homemade cookie!!!! And time to play "Hold Em" on party poker!!! :D <br /><br />Will check in around 6am to see if he is still getting your dandruff up!!!! ;) :cool: <br /><br />Happy New Year!!!! :cool: :cool:

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

I wonder if the mods could get a fix on his IP address and compare to past posters.

a_bullfrog_a

Seaman

If someone post a message that is meant to invoke<br />do I have to reply to it or can I just say "whatever".

gonfishn

Commander

Ok folks your giving me a complex here..I keep seeing references concerning my avatar...The Duck is a fixture with me..Any one who has fished the Gator with me knows the Duck..lol..<br /><br />Can we show a little respect here for the Duck..Surly you don't mean to put my favorite Muskie lure on the spot..Plus I just ordered a yellow one to keep him company durng the long winter months ahead...Earlier I heard him chanting something about a Musky Curse..Most of you who have fished with me knows what happens next..Its not pretty let me tell ya..<br />Remember the Killer Tree Adventure when MY and I hooked up and him diving into two foot of water grabbing for a lost pole that was still in the boat..Yep the Duck did it..<br /><br />Just trying to put some humor back in here..TR if he keeps it up will be buried with some other former folks that are no longer here..The Mods will let him know I am sure soon..

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Sorry GF I'll edit my post,I didn't mean to insult the duck.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Gee GF....hope I didn't in anyway insult the duck.....apologies if I did..... :)

Link

Rear Admiral

Oh man not the Duck guys... that aint just right! <br />Glad you cleared up the important stuff ;)

Fly Rod

Commander

:) "QUACK !!!! QUACK!!! :D <br /><br />OK I'll bite, "Does it really catch fish????!!! ;) :cool: <br /><br />Happy New Year!!!! :cool: :cool: