How come?

aspeck

Staff member
Re: How come?

SuperCarp, I see all of the baseball everytime I hold it up ....... in front of a mirror.<br /><br />I think, therefore I am :) .... I think :confused:

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Are we going to go all the way down to the 8 pack of buns for a 10 pack of hot dogs?

gaugeguy

Captain

If we Americans throw rice at weddings, do people in China throw hamburgers?

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Entirely to much time on our hands..........and how do we get time on our hands if you can't see, touch or taste it??????????

Carphunter

Commander

If a bird in hand is worth two in the bush, how much is a flock of seagulls worth?<br /><br />............anybody seen my medication?

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Hang on Carpy.....I'll get it from the frig.

SCO

Lieutenant

My thermos keeps cold drinks cold, and hot soup hot. The perplexing part is, How do it know???

Carphunter

Commander

I'll be more than happy to share OBJ. :p <br /><br />..........just as soon as I wash all this "time" off of my hands. :D

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by OBJ:<br /> Entirely to much time on our hands..........and how do we get time on our hands if you can't see, touch or taste it??????????
And when we get something before it's too late, why is it IN time, but when something follows a schedule, it is ON time.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Because it's in time before it's to late which is a lot better than being on time just before you need it 'cause if you need it at a certain time it's a lot better to be in time or before time than on time if you havn't said that it needs to be there on time before it's to late..............I need more meds.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Easy, there, OBJ. :D <br /><br />How much daylight do we save with daylight savings time? What do we do with it? Where does it go?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Gino's mom has told him he needs to take a bucket of water over to their neighbor since she is experiencing problems with her water supply. He doesn't want to waste much time since he has a soccer game to play in later in the afternoon. From past experience he knows if he uses the small hose it takes 45 minutes to fill the bucket with water. He also knows that the larger hose can do the same in 30 minutes. If he uses both hoses, how long will it take him to fill the bucket?

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

SBN....you and JimmyBoBob been talkin' to those little green guys agin.....ain't cha'?

SpinnerBait_Nut

If 73 hens lay 73 dozen eggs in 73 days and if 37 hens eat 37 kilograms of wheat in 37 days, what weight of wheat corresponds to 1 dozen eggs?