How come?

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: How come?

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody sees or hears it, do the other trees laugh at it?

Carphunter

Commander

I just checked my daylight savings account, and its in the negative. :( <br /><br />OBJ, i'm runnin low on my meds!!! Help!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

"How much does one cost?" Asked the customer in a hardware store. "Twenty cents," replied the clerk.<br /> "And how much will twelve cost?" "Forty cents."<br /> "OK. I'll take nine hundred and twelve."<br /> "Fine. That will be sixty cents,"<br /><br />What is he buying?

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

You are walking along in the woods and come to a small lake. On the lake is a boat with a lawyer, a politician, and a used car salesman fishing. The boat overturns, and all three men are drowning. <br />What do you do first?<br />Read the newspaper, or eat a sandwich?

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by PatPatterson:<br /> You are walking along in the woods and come to a small lake. On the lake is a boat with a lawyer, a politician, and a used car salesman fishing. The boat overturns, and all three men are drowning. <br />What do you do first?<br />Read the newspaper, or eat a sandwich?
1st: Save the boat. 2nd: Eat the sandwich (save some for bait. 3rd: Read the newspaper.<br /><br />How'd I do?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Two clocks register midnight at exactly the same time. One clock loses a minute an hour while the other clock gains a minute an hour. When will they again tell the same time?

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Two clocks register midnight at exactly the same time. One clock loses a minute an hour while the other clock gains a minute an hour. When will they again tell the same time?
On the next Full moon?? <br />How'd I do? :confused:

JB

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> "How much does one cost?" Asked the customer in a hardware store. "Twenty cents," replied the clerk.<br /> "And how much will twelve cost?" "Forty cents."<br /> "OK. I'll take nine hundred and twelve."<br /> "Fine. That will be sixty cents,"<br /><br />What is he buying?
House numbers.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Link:<br />
Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Two clocks register midnight at exactly the same time. One clock loses a minute an hour while the other clock gains a minute an hour. When will they again tell the same time?
On the next Full moon?? <br />How'd I do? :confused:
Well, not to good there Link.<br />They will both register six-o'clock 360 hours later.