Explosions in London

oddjob

Commander
Re: Explosions in London

You guys HATED the fact we went into Afghanistan. And now your toting it in your favor?<br />
yep!...typical liberal tactics...and dont forget the famous "support the war and not the troops" tactic, or the surrrender and dont make em mad tactic. <br /><br />BTW London is overthere in Europe. Context is key aint it PW?<br /><br /><br />edit- liberal tactics for war strategy? :D thats a first...PW's feeding the left a new talking point..

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

There seems to be all sorts of rumour flying about this already. There's no reports over here of unexploded bombs as of yet. There were 4 bombs-3 on the tube network and one on a bus.<br /><br /><br />If you want to see the latest stuff try www.bbc.co.uk/news

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

why are we talking politics here ? there are people missing limbs and fighting for there very lives in hospitals or mourning loved ones who have been taken from them .get a grip keep your other views on left ,right,liberal or whatever for another post another day lets just support the people of London ,the bigger picture can wait another day

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by dave gibson:<br /> why are we talking politics here ? there are people missing limbs and fighting for there very lives in hospitals or mourning loved ones who have been taken from them .get a grip keep your other views on left ,right,liberal or whatever for another post another day lets just support the people of London ,the bigger picture can wait another day
ditto

Ralph 123

Captain

I'm with Putin: "We have done too little to fight back. We have done too little to unite our forces"<br /><br />Know why Russians weren't kidnapped in the middle east in the 80s like Americans and Brits? Because when the islamo-fascists tried it, the Russians went out and kidnapped and executed a whole bunch of them! They got the message real fast!<br /><br />Just imagine how many attacks there would have been by now if we hadn't killed so many of them in Afghanistan and Iraq. Security experts estimate that 60,000 or more were trained in Al Qaeda camps in Afghanistan.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by 62_Kiwi:<br /> PW2, nobody is seriously talking about using nukes - except possibly Al Qaeda - which is a worrying thought.<br /><br />Liberal tactics are what helps the enemy - we need a more hard line approach against this threat to our civilisation. What we need are more resources targeted at leaving no stone unturned until these vermin are exterminated from our planet. There in no place in our gene pool for this truely evil and ghastly mutation.
Liberal tactics are not what helps the enemy. The war in Iraq is what has helped the enemy, at least according to the CIA. But they wouldn't know anyway, right? After all, they brought us the "bad intelligence" that put us where we are today.<br /><br /> CIA: Iraq now a bigger terrorist threat than Afghanistan/binLaden<br /><br /> U.S. Figures Show Sharp Global Rise In Terrorism <br /><br />Occupation Made World Less Safe, Pro-War Institute Says <br /><br />So go ahead and keep blaming "liberals" for these problems when every report shows that what the current U.S. Admin has done is increase terrorist attacks globally and make the world less safe. Report after report after report confirms this.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by RPJS:<br />
Originally posted by dave gibson:<br /> why are we talking politics here ? there are people missing limbs and fighting for there very lives in hospitals or mourning loved ones who have been taken from them .get a grip keep your other views on left ,right,liberal or whatever for another post another day lets just support the people of London ,the bigger picture can wait another day
ditto
Seconded.

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Excellent point Dave, now is not the time to get into the politics of it. Nos4r2, I heard about the unexploded bombs during a breaking news moment on the radio about an hour ago. Facts and details have been wrong all day so who knows? I'd imagine that you know more than us across the pond.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> PW2:<br /><br /><br />You guys HATED the fact we went into Afghanistan. And now your toting it in your favor?<br /><br />Sean
We had every right to go to Afganistan, thats where the mastermind and terrorist training took place for the 9/11 and African embassy bombings.<br /> <br />I do think that you will find everyone even the French and Germans agreed with us going into Afganistan.<br /><br />Iraq, now that is a different kettle of fish.

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

What part of leave the politics for another day dont some of you understand? for ***** sake give all the bickering a rest we are all in this together lets support the victims :confused: :(

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Our son has just phoned in, John is at home (11.00 pm London) and is OK, Missed the chaos by less than 5 minutes as he arrived at work.<br /><br />Peter

Ralph 123

Captain

Killing the enemy helps them? That's some real deep thinking for you. God help us all!<br /><br />What do you think 60,000 were trained to do in Afghanistan in the 90s, grow fruit?

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

I too have heard about finding unexploded bombs, almost all of the American news media is owned and operated by the entertainment corporations, so we can never believe what they tell us off the bat, their never ending goal is ratings, which increases their advertising revenue. :(

eeboater

Commander

You're right. I'm done.<br /><br />Sean

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Peter, I'm glad to hear your son is ok. My London based friends are all ok too (texting still seems to be working).<br /><br />I feel for the victims and their families - who happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time... :(

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by PW2:<br /> Give me a smart liberal and his tactics, over the simplistic ineffective tactics of a conservative any day.<br /><br />
So what you are saying is, "If only we could figure out why they dont like us everything would be hunky dory"!

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Just now heard on the news that there were two timing devices and "remnants" that were found in the Underground but no details. I'll look for a link.