esa question

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRS

Commander
Froggy, Thanks for the reply that is kind of what I did, did not want to damage any thing so went lightly with the staking hope it holds. Gas from fuel/water filter looks good tiny bit of stuff in it but will run filter a little and change again. Lou C thanks for the help going to put together now change oil cause all the fuel that was running thru the carb hope to be fishing next weekend.:fish2:

Attachments

• photo300547.jpg
    photo300547.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 0

Lou C

Supreme Mariner
Looks good, I also thought of using a bit of JB weld to hold that washer, since it might be strong enough and easy to scrape off the next time you have to rebuild it. I had to replace the mechanical fuel pump on the 4.3 and there are a few tricks to make it easier, if you need to change yours just ask....

MRS

Commander
Ok everything good but going tomorrow to look at some pontoons with outboards tiered of the inboards. Just want to get on the water and fish and hang out. Plus no winter worries about the motor love my boat but tiered of the work.Not getting any younger. Thanks to all for the help....

Lou C

Supreme Mariner
Same here. Next I want a dual console style boat with an Evinrude G2 that winterizes itself!
I’d prefer to have my Chevrolet small block in a hot rod than in a boat lol.

MRS

Commander
Same here. Next I want a dual console style boat with an Evinrude G2 that winterizes itself!
I’d prefer to have my Chevrolet small block in a hot rod than in a boat lol.

Amen Brother Lou, plus Bentley will have more room to fish :). Leaving to check out some tunes here soon...

Attachments

• photo301210.jpg
    photo301210.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 0

MRS

Commander
OK will miss the omc section looks like I am moving over to the pontoon merc. section soon. I did it sun tracker 20' 90 ELPT Command Thrust outboard fishing barge. With two bimini's tandem trailer and storage cover. Have to wait 4 to 5 weeks for it so will be doing a couple farewell fishing trips on the 19' Candia really do love the boat but time for more room and more fishing time. That's it in the photo but it is red.

Attachments

• photo301460.jpg
    photo301460.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 0

Lou C

Supreme Mariner
Congrats and enjoy. You’ll love the ease of maintenance and freedom from hassles.

MRS

Commander
Lou C, Thanks we sure will enjoy it can't wait Thanks again to all for all the help over the years on my omc boat.

Lou C

Supreme Mariner
You’re welcome it’s great sharing information for the benefit of all...

RO boater

Cadet
You guys are awesome! Just read your posts. I’m in Texas and a new and passionate boater. Lost a Father . Step father and about to loose another. The hospital thing is wearing me out.and taking care of mom. I also have the shifter problem. Soon as I think I’m ready to hit the lake.... it’s all wrong... then something else etc. $8000 since last summer and have yet to have one good lake day... a few teasers along the way but usually towed in by a jet ski.#humiliated. (Just how God wants me). New motor,outdrive,ignition system,carb,$300 fuel pump,tank,lines, batteries, floor, stereo system, now looks like the transom is rotten and and and. I’m greatful that you experienced guys share your knowledge!
...1992 Regency 302 cracked block upgraded to a 351 Windsor w Edelbrock 750.

Status
Not open for further replies.