Do you have a "Never Invite Out Again" List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shwoop_soobie

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Do you have a "Never Invite Out Again" List?

so you were annoyed by a drunk girl?

A+ for serious typing
F- for originality of story.... hahaha

H20Rat

Vice Admiral

Is she cute ??. ;). Send her over here and your problems are solved. :)

I think pics would be appropriate for this thread!

Although being hot only covers up for so much. The amount of BS I'll put up with does go up, i'm a guy i have to admit, but there still is a limit.

I absolutely has a 'do not invite' list. Takes a lot to get on it, but some people have had the honor. Lack of respect to my and others property is the easiest way. Letting your kids throw sand/mud/seaweed when around other people/boats/docks, and then scolding ME when I tell your kids to quit it, is an easy way to get on it. (and then accusing all the people around me of being 'uptight' because they don't want their stuff covered.)

I was about to cover his car in seaweed and let it bake on for a day just to see how that would turn out. Sorry, i was just having fun and I guess some seaweed got onto your car!

evilnss

Seaman

I think pics would be appropriate for this thread!

Although being hot only covers up for so much. The amount of BS I'll put up with does go up, i'm a guy i have to admit, but there still is a limit.

I absolutely has a 'do not invite' list. Takes a lot to get on it, but some people have had the honor. Lack of respect to my and others property is the easiest way. Letting your kids throw sand/mud/seaweed when around other people/boats/docks, and then scolding ME when I tell your kids to quit it, is an easy way to get on it. (and then accusing all the people around me of being 'uptight' because they don't want their stuff covered.)

I was about to cover his car in seaweed and let it bake on for a day just to see how that would turn out. Sorry, i was just having fun and I guess some seaweed got onto your car!

Nice!

korygrandy

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Yes I do have a list...bigger people...by boat is only 17 1/2ft and it slows me down. All my friends drink...it's hard for me to tell them no booze since I don't drink but peeps always spill drinks on my boat and then my **** smells like booze. 2 of my buddies got so drunk they passed out in the back of the boat and didnt wake up over the 5' waves...but there fun as hell when there awake so I invite them (Plus it's fun to watch them turn into lobsters when they wake-up).

I had my girlfriends sister and her friend this weekend. They were awesome...they just sat and tanned in the bow of the boat the whole time. Never complained about the heat, that they were hungry or they had to ****. It was like it was just me on the boat.

mbgaski

Seaman

Gotta agree with the other posters - that post is WAY too long.

Having made it about 40-50% through the first one though, I gotta say she doesn't sound THAT bad. Maybe a LITTLE annoying, but not like the "passenger from hell" stories that we sometimes get here. Maybe you just had to be there, or it's more of a personality conflict.

evilnss

Seaman

Gotta agree with the other posters - that post is WAY too long.

Having made it about 40-50% through the first one though, I gotta say she doesn't sound THAT bad. Maybe a LITTLE annoying, but not like the "passenger from hell" stories that we sometimes get here. Maybe you just had to be there, or it's more of a personality conflict.

I wish, she was just annoying... She was Satans Daughter...

Please tell yours... Id like to compare :)

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner

Erin may talk too much...

...but you type WAY too much too!

Purecarnagge

Petty Officer 2nd Class

He was just venting and trying to keep his sanity after a frustrating day out on the lake. I'd give him a pass.

Hot or not doesn't matter eitherway. Looks can't make up for duration of enduring stupidity.

evilnss

Seaman

Erin may talk too much...

...but you type WAY too much too!

See but in my case, you can close the windows or go somewhere else... Erin I was stuck with it!

lol

He was just venting and trying to keep his sanity after a frustrating day out on the lake. I'd give him a pass.

Hot or not doesn't matter eitherway. Looks can't make up for duration of enduring stupidity.

Thanks for the pass! I'll get cliffnotes next time.

seabob4

Lieutenant Commander

Don't worry about the comments on "too much typing". If someone doesn't want to read it, they don't have to...

Purecarnagge

Petty Officer 2nd Class

FYI pictures always make these threads more interesting by 100x.

Pictures of said annoying chick are posted for everyones amusment.

Fireman431

Rear Admiral

Never invite again? - The guy who wanted to go fishing. Met me at the dock (convenient for him), didn't bring food, beverage, bait, tackle, ice, etc. I ended up buying his lunch when we stopped at the bar/grill.

When we got back, he took the majority of fish and never offered to help clean rods/reels. jumped in his car with a "Thanks a lot!" and left.

As far as the "Erin" goes, it is best summed up by a bumper sticker..."No matter how good she looks, someone somewhere is tired of her sh*t".

tswiczko

Master Chief Petty Officer

I don't have a never invite again list.

I am more preemptive than that:eek:

I have an "I will never ask you to go with me" list:D

BTMCB

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Yes, I do have a list and it applies both to the boat and to the house.

clockwatcher

Petty Officer 1st Class

I think I went out with Erin once and she stalked me for 6 months.

evilnss

Seaman

Never invite again? - The guy who wanted to go fishing. Met me at the dock (convenient for him), didn't bring food, beverage, bait, tackle, ice, etc. I ended up buying his lunch when we stopped at the bar/grill.

When we got back, he took the majority of fish and never offered to help clean rods/reels. jumped in his car with a "Thanks a lot!" and left.

As far as the "Erin" goes, it is best summed up by a bumper sticker..."No matter how good she looks, someone somewhere is tired of her sh*t".

So he took all your fish? How many fish did you all bring back that day? Who caught them?

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

if you read the whole thread...and get to this OMG I laughed my ***** off! thanks FisherDAN! lol hilarious! here's one for YOU lol

ok we go out to lake mead all the time and see annoying people, especially out at Sandy Beach or in Wishing Well cove....these are the type that usually also listen to super annoying AUNCH AUNCH AUNCH club music/ etc on wake tower speakers, basically flooding the area with noise..(think DJ music)
....overloaded boats tied together etc...and BTW the $60,000 wakeboard boats they drive...no one even wakeboards or they suck at it! they just "party" with these no brain party clubber chicks, (pardon me....no disrespect to regular.. normal, fun women.....) one thing to party, another thing to act like you are on a stripper pole to impress a bunch of yahoo dudes ..... get real....Im sure you'll find a GREAT GUY acting like a fool....yeah right!

wtf-pics-bad-party-boat.jpg

which seem to be the type this ERIN is....shes best left to the SINGLE GUY HORNY BOAT.:eek:..or the IDIOT BOAT...etc etc....leave her behind NEVER INVITE AGAIN...or if you want to give her another chance, let he drive herself, tell her NO DICTATING plans and no DRINKING HARD ALCOHOL for her , (let her buy her own effn boat if she wants to dictate plans) she can leave the Fidel Castro attitude home,

"ERIN" sounds like the type that is never happy with any relaxing moment (too dull and isn't aware OTHERS are enjoying the moment) has no respect for you and your friends (lets be an embarrassment and pee in/on the ramp in the water) and swim at the ramp? (sounds like she has no respect for herself either) :p

MOngO wanna go fishin...

Mongo_only_pawn_in_game_of_life.jpg

Beefer

Lieutenant Commander

I don't have a never invite again list.

I am more preemptive than that:eek:

I have an "I will never ask you to go with me" list:D

Ditto!

Unless the Admiral insists.... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.