Do You Believe?

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
Simple question. Are you going to vote for your particular Presidential candidate because you believe in him? Or are you finding yourself having to choose from the lesser of two evils? Simple answers only, please. If you wish to reveal your choice, feel free. But if you must elaborate, please be brief.

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Do You Believe?

I BELIEVE<br />In George W. Bush <br /><br />And will vote for him without any second thoughts.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Bush is my lesser of two evils, and my Commander In Chief.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

I would much rather have 4 more years of a man who has a simplistic, determined view of who & what threaten this country and has a strong enough backbone to go after them than a man who has spent the last 20+ years in the Senate voting for and against everything depending on the political winds.<br />I don't agree with everything he has done or proposes to do but I'm voting for G. W. Bush because I believe he is the right man at the right time.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Bush, the imperfect candidate, is the best representation of the PERFECT political and moral ideology. Because he does not score 100% does not make him just the lesser of two evils. Boomyal's household wholeheartedly votes for George W Bush.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

GW, Is a good man. Do I support all his positions? No. Do I support more of his positions than everyone else put together? Yep. John Kerry is nothing more than a sacrificial lamb for Hilliary in 2008. Who else has a chance? GW is better by far but not the ideal for me.. JFK - unelectable, unviable, unbelievable. I would vote for a doberman before him....

LubeDude

Admiral

My choice is G. W. Bush, Not a perfect man or a great public speaker, but I believe in what he is trying to do, and what he says, and I believe he has a "REAL" Plan for this country.<br /><br /> GO BUSH 2004

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

I have to vote for someone, and since Alfred E. Neuman is not running I say GW is the man...just a thought :)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I believe G.W. Bush is the right man for the right time,as saaid by Mr. Ladyfish. We need to stay with what we're doing rather than change. Plus Scarey Kerry being voted in scares the bejeeze out of me.<br />So, Go G.W.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I believe that Gee Dubya is the right man for the job.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Chief 101:<br /> I have to vote for someone, and since Alfred E. Neuman is not running I say GW is the man...just a thought :)
Chief, let's see if I got this right now...if it was Kerry or Alfred E. Neuman, Alfred would get the nod. Right? :p

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by dogsdad:<br />
Originally posted by Chief 101:<br /> I have to vote for someone, and since Alfred E. Neuman is not running I say GW is the man...just a thought :)
Chief, let's see if I got this right now...if it was Kerry or Alfred E. Neuman, Alfred would get the nod. Right? :p
Funny, I thought they were one in the same! :D

unixgeek13

Petty Officer 3rd Class

It's a darn shame that Pat Paulsen isn't around anymore!<br /><br />Kerry and Bush both scare me, but Kerry scares me more.<br /><br />Can't we vote for R. Lee Ermey (the host of Mail Call and the drill instructor from Full Metal Jacket)? He would be awesome and wouldn't take any #$&^#* from ANYBODY!!!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

R. Lee Ermey. That guy cracks me up."All right you maggots..." Ha ha ha!!!

Skinnywater

Commander

On a scale of one to ten. <br />Zero being the worst possible, ten the greatest.<br /><br />Bush- 4.7<br /><br />Kerry- 0.2<br /><br />GW has had a real nice score of 8.8-9.0 at one time. He may again, it's possible.<br /><br />Kerry's never been higher then the score I've given. I'm certain he never will. :rolleyes:

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Kerry can't decide which side of the zero he's on, for Pete's sake. First he voted positive, then he voted negative, then he said he voted positive because he knew he would vote negative and then he could say he voted positive, but really he's negative. Or something like that.<br /><br /> :rolleyes:

Link

Rear Admiral

President Bush<br />I LIKE the Cowboy and think he is the right man to run our country right now.<br /><br /><br />BTW<br />You sorta suckered me into reading this with your title. ;) But I liked the way you wrote it to keep arguments out and that is why I replied.

FSHKPR

Ensign

dont like either one i will vote for the lesser of two evils. whoever that may be. i have said it from the beginning Bill Dance is the man!