Disgraceful activity. update!

woodrat

Ensign
Re: Disgraceful activity. update!

Who's trolling now 12? You say case closed, then you come back and add more on! I guess that's how you avoid having too many posts in a row huh? LOL to you to.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

:) :D :D :D <br />I may go out tomorrow night. The wife and I haven't been fishin since just before Hurricane Charley. Went off shore that time in 5ft swells and a 95ft headboat. We had a blast!<br />Maybee we will just try some bridge-fishin, because my boats are both not seaworthy (to my specs,anyhow).

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

If I may take a little poetic license with the work of the great Mike Myers:<br /><br />There are two kinds of people in this world that I can't stand. Those who are intolerant of other peoples' culture...and the Democrats!

aspeck

Staff member

Hey, MY Bush/Chaney sign was stolen from MY front yard last week! To quote the great Ryan T., "I hate thieves!" (It don't matter your party or cultural affiliation, nor sex, race, color, or creed, if you are a thief, I don't like you very much - and it doesn't matter if you stole MY sign, or someone elses! Now, put all our Bush/Chaney signs back! :D :p )

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

The mutants got mine last Thursday too. I quickly replaced it the next day and aimed one of my outdoor survailance cameras at it. I will see who gets the next one {heh heh).<br />I hate mutants.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Update: Everyones favorite Michael Moore showed up at the University of Wisconsin Madison, and dispite the protests by conservatives to the administration to postpone until after the election, and statements by the school that his appearance would be non-political, he tore into the republicans from his first words. When protesters showed up they were attacked with vegetables, spoiled food AND CUPS OF HUMAN URINE BY LIBERAL SUPPORTERS OF MOORE. CUPS OF HUMAN URINE. AND THIS FROM THOSE WHO HOLD FREE SPEACH ABOVE ALL. :mad: :mad: <br /><br />I would love to get a Bush/Cheney sign but they are all out, and there is a waiting list for new ones when they get in. Getting tougher and tougher to support my candidate..... HUMAN URINE.

SCO

Lieutenant

I can settle some things. Around here a troll is something you do, not something you are even though google says otherwise. I don't see Woodrat or 12'r as trollers because both obviously post from conviction. A troller would impassionately throw in a hand grenade. <br /><br />It's the Dems that have had several bee's in their bonnet since Bush was "selected and not elected". Did Bush steal the election or not?? If the Dems that bash the Repubs can't see that Bush is the legitimately elected President, then there is no point in talking. Those Dems are off the beam wild eyed nuts that are incapable of reason. All devolved from this point I think.<br /><br /> The only real issue is in evaluating the danger of Alqeda. If as dangerous as I think, then it is good that we are in Iraq. We may just have to force peace on the middle east to survive the next 100 years(something they will eventually thank us for) ,so from that perspective freeing Iraq is necessary. Can not we all see that the middle east has been building toward an eruption since WWII? THis is no time for half measures...and with the corruption and treachery of our "allies" like France, the whole situation was fast heading toward critical mass. So Dems, blame France. They and the UN prevented the successful execution of the sanctions on IRAQ. They allowed Saddam to know that he could wiggle his way out of the jam he was in and be back in business. W has shaken things up and forced all to lay their cards on the table. At the very least, the course of that middle eastern train to hell has been altered. For Snapper, could be you that is wearing the glasses. Could be me. It is our duty to strip away emotion/prejudices as best we can to arrive at the best answer.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

I am truly beging to fear where this country is going. Those of you who are older than me ( Im 33 ) might have memories of a time that our fellow country men have acted in such a disrepecful way but I can not remember ever hearing about so many losers doing trashy lowlife things that seem to be unchecked and illegel yet looked over. Human urine is a possable disease carring weapon and those useing it should be treated as terrorist using biological weapons. GRRRRRR freakin GRRRRRRRRRRR

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Originally posted by mikeandronda:<br /> .... Human urine is a possable disease carring weapon and those useing it should be treated as terrorist using biological weapons. GRRRRRR freakin GRRRRRRRRRRR
Mike, I've heard an M.D. state that human urine is actually sterile (I wonder if that might possibly change in someone with severe kidney disease?). Please note that my point is not to lessen the disgracefulness of anyone throwing it at another human being! <br /><br />Rather to point out that saving and drinking one's urine might be a life saving tactic in an extreme survivial situation. The guy in Utah that cut off his own arm to escape after it got trapped under a boulder was able to survive an extra day or two because he did it (unfortunately noone found him in that extra time & he had to amputate anyways).

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

He drank his own urine not somebody elses, I dont know if its true that its steril or not but from what I have been told you get aids from exchanging bodily fluids......urin being one of them.