Boat Names

nitsuj

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Boat Names

We briefly considered naming mine "Naut-a-Duc" Because aside from boating, I'm also into Ducati motorcycles, which are sometimes called "Duc's" for short.

Nezlugh

Seaman Apprentice

I have been fixing up a Gimee boat and it has been a challange. We finally came up with "Can't Anchor Us" as a name for the boat.:D

john3931

Petty Officer 1st Class

A friend of mine gave me his boat. Some assembly required. My daughter thought a good name would be........

Good 4 nothin

scobdive

Recruit

I just bought a Cuddy Cabin and it has the name, "Out Cast" kinda neat think I will keep it.

62larkowner

Seaman

well in the 5 pages i read i didnt see this one " GROUNDS 4 DIVORCE"

actualy a friends truck was named that, he spent more money on his truck then his wife i think LOL;)

nitsuj

Chief Petty Officer

I just saw a picture of a boat on another site. "The Sea Word". I kinda liked it.

zktk01

Recruit

I'm thinking about naming mine the "Whisky Tango Foxtrot"

87 18 ft Klamath Center Console

KC4YIN

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Talked to a friend of mine that had a 22' Stratos and he and his family of girls fished a lot. Only he couldn't fish that much cause he had to bait everyone hook all the time. So he decided to call it "Master Baiters"

hackohio

Recruit

My boat is a 1973 Reinell 21' RV2270 hard top cruiser. I named her. Big Dog's Toy.

nitsuj

Chief Petty Officer

I've been running small run abouts my whole life. The wife and I always had fun, but we've always wanted a bigger boat. This year, the wife decided she wanted a cruiser we could sleep on. When we'd cruise around, or hang out on the hook, and I'd see a nice cruiser, I'd always just look at it and tell her "Somday."

Just this week we put a deposit down on a Bayliner 2550. The wife is already insisting that I name the boat "Someday". So, it shall be named.

Has 2 meanins, really. Like always, I'm buying something that needs work. So "Someday" isn't just a name. It's also when the boat will be done. ;-)

26aftcab454

Lieutenant Commander

on a nice cruiser Lake Grapevine-Scotts Landing marina that says" Happy Wife -Happy Life"
a house boat that is named " Mental Floss"
a really $$$/nice sail boat-"Blew By You"
but my favorite is "Stump Hunter"
a buddy's licence tag on the boat trl is 54Y-CRY
so he named the boat "Y-Cry"
My boats are LoneStar "White Zombie"
and the Wellcraft is "Zombie II"

bj2455

Seaman Apprentice

First boat for the wife and I...both in our second marriage. Wanted a boat name that would describe our initial intentions on the water. Both of us being water fanatics...this is the boat name we chose. FUNatical

j_martin

Admiral

Considering the way the Gummint is treating sport fishing, a lot of fishing boats will be named.

JUST LOOKING

Knightgang

Lieutenant

After we got our boat, and I had to keep the kids, just me and the boys, I would take them out in the boat. They were 6,5 & 5. So, it got named "Daddy's Daycare"...

Twinz

Cadet

Bought my first boat about a month ago. The wife and I have twins (boy and girl) so the name was easy - TWINZ