Boat Names

monark85

Cadet
Re: Boat Names

My last name is bench and thought of calling my boat "SON OF A BENCH"! How do you guys like it?

poppasmurff

Seaman Apprentice

My buddy and me were gonna go together and name mine "STUPID" and his "I'm WITH STUPID";)

TojosMojo

Petty Officer 2nd Class

The 79 Bomber Commander I just bought is named a little to harsh for my taste: the "EXECUTIONER":eek: lol, I gotta think up something a little better to match my easy going personality... :D

DSC01727-1.jpg

Thad

Lieutenant Junior Grade

LOL thats awsome!!!! "GUSS......What the @#$% does "Goonie GOO-GOO" mean? it'll be pricless!!!

You have to listen to some old Eddie Murphy comedy tapes:D:D
That was some funny stuff!

jzdb-boats

Cadet

i have a 2007 17 ft bass tracker that i always wanted...its set up perfect for my taste of fishing and i love it...well the forest wood cup (1 million dollar fishing tourney) was near my house this year and i got to see all the pros and their boats up close and WOW i loved the set ups they had so when i told my better half about all their boats she sai please name yours "Never Satisified".....

bamadave

Petty Officer 1st Class

I just bought a new Chaparral Sunesta deckboat. Named it

"MY DIXIE WRECKED"
Say it slow

pmat1

Petty Officer 1st Class

Theres a brown boat on our lake named "brown sugar"

Billdc

Petty Officer 1st Class

I need some Help. Apparently nobody in the family is very creative, we have had this boat for 10 months and can not come up with a name. Here is some background, owned by 2 chiropractors, we have twins 10 year old boy/girl. I am starting to believe this stuff about bad luck on an unnamed boat. The list of sh** I've been through this summer while having fun on this thing is beyond what I can write off as a first time boat owner. Thanks for any suggestions, I've seen some pretty creative reponses here so please help me out.

We just pulled my father's 1967 Boston-Whaler 13 out of the barn for the first time in 15 years. Given it's condition we decided we should name her "Ghetto Boatie"

CougarBait

Cadet

Everytime i went fishing, the Geriatrics were the only ladies hollering at me....So I named my boat "Cougar Bait". My gf was not amused...

Thad

Lieutenant Junior Grade

owned by 2 chiropractors, we have twins 10 year old boy/girl.
Well, having twins has to be more strenuous than my having a two girls 11 years apart.:eek: And having problems with the boat all summer can only add to the frustration i imagine.:mad:

Given that the previous owner was a chirpractor, I would suggest
"QUACK'N UP".:confused:

Good luck with the name...and DON'T forget the ceremonial PARTY! The boat gods love a party.:D

dkondelik

Chief Petty Officer

after I hit the lottery & get the 40 sail boat in the Caribbean, she'll be named

"P" Sonnet

greatoutdoors

Petty Officer 2nd Class

My first boat was a 10ft jon boat that my father in law and I tried to fish out of together and we both weigh about 210. We could barely move without it almost tipping. His mother's maiden name was Rockwell so we named it that, cuz it rocked back and forth reaallly well. My boat now is a aluminum bass mod with an Evinrude motor. My wife said to me "is that pronounced even rude"? I told her no but she said it should be, because thats how I treated her when I was restoring it. Now the boat is named "The Even Ruder".

mddubya

Petty Officer 2nd Class

My 1982 Galaxy Executive was named Le Autre Femme, (the other woman) by me. But all my friends insist on calling it The Executive, or Executive Decision.

mddubya

Petty Officer 2nd Class

My Father built a wooden boat from plans he bought out of Popular Mechanics the year before I was born. It was a 16ft V hull ski boat with fins on it like a old Caddy.

He finished after I was born, so it was named Mark 2. I was named Mark after the engine he couldn't afford once he found out I was on the way. A Mercury Mark 80. Thank goodness he was looking at an Evinrude, :D

special_kaye

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Need a name

Re: Need a name

Help me out here. My wife's maiden name is "Chance". I need help in naming our 1984 Beretta.

Like 'Got a Chance' or 'Take a Chance' or 'I took a Chance'... Please help

Had a little tiny gray kitten find me while working a long time ago. Because she would have died if left out in the wild, I named her Second Chance. Chance for short. Maybe your boat is your Second Chance.

mddubya

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I need some Help. Apparently nobody in the family is very creative, we have had this boat for 10 months and can not come up with a name. Here is some background, owned by 2 chiropractors, we have twins 10 year old boy/girl. I am starting to believe this stuff about bad luck on an unnamed boat. The list of sh** I've been through this summer while having fun on this thing is beyond what I can write off as a first time boat owner. Thanks for any suggestions, I've seen some pretty creative reponses here so please help me out.

"Quackin Up", is a great name, or "Snap Crackle Pop"

dipthenet

Seaman Apprentice

How about " Ghost Card, Ghost Card Ghost Card.. My cousins so called future boat name.