Attn Ezmobee!! I mean CoolBikeGuy!!!!!

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral
Re: Attn Ezmobee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yahooo
Resizing is easy..
If you have a photobucket account..you can select the size before you upload them..
If you want to attach them from your PC..

Open them in your photo editor...go tools...resize to 640x480..
Save as "whatever"

Then you can attach them..

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

ok guys here you go ... a couple are a little dark. i thought it was light enough to not need the flash .......

100_3854.jpg

100_3846.jpg

100_3847.jpg

100_3848.jpg

100_3850.jpg

100_3851.jpg

]

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Good job man!

Welcome a freekin board!!!!!

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral
Re: Attn Ezmobee!! I mean CoolBikeGuy!!!!!

We are all here for ya CBG!!!
Especially Ezmobee!!!!

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

im anxious to get started but the guy had to apply for a lost title so im kinda thinking i should wait until everything is in my name.

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

LOL i just noticed the thread name change ..LOL sorry EZ

once i start tearing into her ill start a resto thread. i just figured id keep posting here for now. thanks guys for helping EZ help me find a boat ..lol

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Scott she looks good . You have your work cut out for ya getting rid of all that T-111 :eek:. The good news is looks like you can use most of it for patterns . I dove into mine headfirst and honestly still dont have a title ( I have a copy of the titles ) . The guy I got it from had to get duplicate titles from Texas he has them now but I havent had time to pick them ( or the rest of my boat ) up :D. I do have a bill of sale though.

Rick

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

do you know where i can come up with a sales brochure or a spec sheet on the boat ? im curious as to how big of a motor you can hang off the back.

how can i tell what year it is ? on the upper right corner of the starcraft tag has the #69 a space then about 5 other #'s .... is it a 69 ?

also in the pics you can see that the handrail on the bow has a broken bracket .. a few actually. can those parts be replaced ?

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

do you know where i can come up with a sales brochure or a spec sheet on the boat ? im curious as to how big of a motor you can hang off the back.

how can i tell what year it is ? on the upper right corner of the starcraft tag has the #69 a space then about 5 other #'s .... is it a 69 ?

also in the pics you can see that the handrail on the bow has a broken bracket .. a few actually. can those parts be replaced ?

Oh man are you in the right place CBG...

Rick will probably help you on the OB questions..I'm a I/O kinda guy..

Yes & Yes to both your questions..
Those brackets are a dime a dozen..check out the iboats store here or taco marine products...(lots of dimes it will cost you tho..lol)

Rickairmedic

Commander

Scott if it is 18' and I seem to remember that number :D. Then the max HP it is rated for is 150 HP for an outboard .

Rick

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

i found this on c/l .. OUTBOARD ENGINE IS OIL INJECTED,V-6,POWER TRIM WORKS, COMPLETE THROTTLE LINKAGE, MOTOR RUNS, 1979 MERCURY BLACK MAX the guy wants a 1000 bucks for it. im not sure how low he will go but still makes me say hmmmmmmm. guess i better get a battery hooked up to the chrysler and see what happens soon.

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

it's been home for a couple hrs by now..You shoulda had cranked on that Lee Iocca by now....ya slaaaaacker!!!!
lol

Andy in NY

Commander

im anxious to get started but the guy had to apply for a lost title so im kinda thinking i should wait until everything is in my name.
i was half way through mine before getting the title and paperwork... it was a chance i was willing take.
i found this on c/l .. OUTBOARD ENGINE IS OIL INJECTED,V-6,POWER TRIM WORKS, COMPLETE THROTTLE LINKAGE, MOTOR RUNS, 1979 MERCURY BLACK MAX the guy wants a 1000 bucks for it. im not sure how low he will go but still makes me say hmmmmmmm. guess i better get a battery hooked up to the chrysler and see what happens soon.

a grand? if it runs goof go for it. doesnt say how many hp though...

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

lol only so much time in a day brother .. and im beat. off to bed and ill check back in 2morrow and ill get better pics during the day.

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

i was half way through mine before getting the title and paperwork... it was a chance i was willing take.

a grand? if it runs goof go for it. doesnt say how many hp though...

sorry about that ..... 150 hp ....:D

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

be careful here..
old OB ratings and new OB HP ratings are different...new equals at the prop hp

awwww.Im gonna get some sleep myself..lol

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Glad you got it home.

If he never had a title (which he very well may not have. I don't have a title for mine) then he shouldn't bother. You should just go to Fish & Boat and tell them you want to get it registered and they'll help you out. Titleing is optional before a certain year (and that year is like 95 or something)