Attn Ezmobee!! I mean CoolBikeGuy!!!!!

Rickairmedic

Commander
Re: Attn Ezmobee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well EZ I guess this just wasnt the one . You will find the right one though :D. I gott admit its a good thing it isnt any closer to me . I gave twice that for my jupiter and you know what I started with :D.

Rick

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

You did what was right for you Ez....
We are all here for each other, I think this whole event was an example of pretty good fellowship! This woman had people from all over the country trying to get her boat sold to one of our buddies...

I wish it worked out, would have been damm proud to have helped..

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL Liz is probably sittin there goin WTF I had guys emailin me from Florida , Kentucky and who knows where else to hold the boat for this guy and he dont take it :D:D.

Rick

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

sorry to hear you didnt get your SS ez. like you said ... still can enjoy the jupiter. scott

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

coolbikeguy, I sent you a PM about this boat. If you don't mind a project, as I said I think what they're selling is worth their asking price. Not to mention, my walking may have ripened them for some haggling.

I did forget to add, now after standing in an 18' SS I REALLY want one. Nice high sides and lots of room.

Rickairmedic

Commander

LOL EZ go find a 22'er to stand in :D . I bet you will wnt one of them more :D. 18' is only 2 more than what we have I am holdin out for 21-22' :D.

Rick

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

thanks EZ replied

rick.... thats kinda the same boat im in ..... after seeing pics of a 22er i have my heart set on a 21 or 22 footer

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

I wouldn't turn down a 21-22' but I think for the kind of boating I do that size could be a bit cumbersome. This 18' was ideal. Plus the way it perched on that trailer and the fact that they had it parked on a hill made it look HUGE!

Rickairmedic

Commander

I guess this means we wont be swappin windshields before I get mine done now :D;).

Rick

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

I wouldn't turn down a 21-22' but I think for the kind of boating I do that size could be a bit cumbersome. This 18' was ideal. Plus the way it perched on that trailer and the fact that they had it parked on a hill made it look HUGE!

what do you do with yours primarily that a 21 or 22 footer would be to big ? i want a good swimming, tubing, family boat and i can throw the trolling motor on when my stepdad wants to go to octorara lakes ( elec trolling motors only )

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

what do you do with yours primarily that a 21 or 22 footer would be to big ? i want a good swimming, tubing, family boat and i can throw the trolling motor on when my stepdad wants to go to octorara lakes ( elec trolling motors only )

I fish and cruise and some occasional tubing. Probably nothing that I couldn't do with a 22'. However I do launch and retrieve solo a lot of times and let me tell you, when I'm at the ramp by myself, something retarded is going to happen. Me with a big boat could be dangerous. A 22' would be sweet though. Could take out a lot of friends in that. (I don't think I have that many friends)

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

that price doesnt seem to horrible assuming its a solid boat. looks like it may have a newer motor on it ???

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

whats the wood thing on the stern ?? is that a bracket for a kicker ?? ive never been on a boat with a kicker so whats the idea of having one ?

Rickairmedic

Commander

I would have to say $2900.00 for that boat doesnt seem that high considering the hours on it and the care the owner has taken on it . I would have to repaint it that paint job just doesnt work for me especially on an SS.

Rick

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

dont know..prob same era as the boat..100 hrs aint much..but that prop tells a different story...now that i looked again

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

whats the wood thing on the stern ?? is that a bracket for a kicker ?? ive never been on a boat with a kicker so whats the idea of having one ?

yep..for an auxillary small outboard if your main engine fails..

CIMG0083.jpg

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

I would have to say $2900.00 for that boat doesnt seem that high considering the hours on it and the care the owner has taken on it . I would have to repaint it that paint job just doesnt work for me especially on an SS.

Rick

i was thinkin first thing I'd hafta do is continue the blue up the bow!..

Rickairmedic

Commander

i was thinkin first thing I'd hafta do is continue the blue up the bow!..

LOL Yep that and it needs stripes :D . You know me and stripes Kev and thats a ( sport boat ) it needs stripes :D.

Rick

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Ya know..I have never seen an SS anything without stripes!!

Old Honda SS550 bike I had as a kid...

Chevelles..Camaros...El Camino's.....ya no Ford SS's...