Assault Weapon Ban

samagee

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Assault Weapon Ban

Woodrat, Mcveigh was like any other of his group. A good many of them enlist to get training and access. They then take that training back to the camps and share it with the others. There are those of the Muslim extremeist who do the same thing. Mcveigh's brothers are the same animal types as the Muslim extremeist. Only those who live sheltered lives are surprised by these things.<br /><br />It's time to wake up man.

self taut

Petty Officer 3rd Class

this subject is getting beaten to death.no plan to start any arguments for my part. only wished to say, i am a gun lover.especially old military rifles.personally i am glad to see the ban lifted.but expect new legislation to step in within a few years or so with a new bill.will it pass?????? time will tell but i am happy for the now and intend to take advantage of the laps in this issue.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by self taut:<br /> this subject is getting beaten to death.no plan to start any arguments for my part. only wished to say, i am a gun lover.especially old military rifles.personally i am glad to see the ban lifted.but expect new legislation to step in within a few years or so with a new bill.will it pass?????? time will tell but i am happy for the now and intend to take advantage of the laps in this issue.
Vote right, self taut, the next time they will try to outright outlaw them like California did.

Homerr

Commander

Hit it right on the head Boomyal !<br /><br /><br />H.

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

This is the most criminally violent nation on Earth, by far.
C'mon, who is really naive enough to believe this? Must not be paying any attention to any international news. There are dozens of countries far more dangerous. Mr.bscott, where are you dreaming this up from? Care to document this imagined notion? I strongly suspect you have no source, much less a valid one. <br /><br />Would you care to travel to Sudan, any number of other African urban areas, much of the middle-east, Colombia, or some of the former Soviet republics right now? If you lived long enough you'd see what real violent crime is all about. Part of why it isn't as bad here is criminals here can't assume the people they rob aren't able to successfully defend themselves. How did Peru eliminate their brand of terrorism, the "Shining Path"? By arming the citizens of remote villages with shotguns!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Wow!! This thing will empty a 30-round mag in less than 10seconds! At this rate of plinkin, I'll need to take out a loan next time I go to the range!<br />And the only difference between it and my stock SKS is the magazine. Those law makers were a bunch of morons when they thumbed-thru the catalogs with thier silly red markers!<br /><br />BTW, anyone got anymore Kerry/Edwards signs? They are getting very scarce around Lee County, and we are resorting to plinkin those Walmart silloettes....No joy in that.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Also, a message to those folks with the red markers...these gun-banning tactics will not werk on Americans. Never have, never will. Unless we let you, you are doomed to fail. It's the only reason "full auto" is still illegal. But after this little episode of trying to ban our guns, don't expect it to last very long if we are attacked on-turf like we were on Sept 11,2001. The "firearms act of 1932" will go down faster than Tyson.<br />
DownloadAttach.asp

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Homerr, try rewriting your avitar link to:<br /><br /> http://picturetrail.com/59369571.jpg <br /> and see if it takes.You may need to re-add the other number sets,(the " 2385449/4702605/59369571.jpg"), but it werked for me.<br />I had the same problem for quite a while, even tho I have a different pic host. I finally got mad enough to send-off an email to tech support at my pic host's site. She 'splained that it had to be a "direct link", which means clipping-off the "pic.15" in yours, (was "U-32" from my site). <br />I still don't know how all that gets in the link, but it does, and I must trim any link down to it's basic form....And now it werks every time.