aquasport 175 osprey

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
It was short a couple pieces bit 1.5" pvc works with nylon fittings perfectly so crisis averted !

buxmj

Petty Officer 1st Class
I've seen some great stuff made with PVC, this included, great job Micky! A stainless custom one with the same specs wouldn't have cost that much, ha!

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
its mostly the original aluminum poles just a couple cross members worked for pvc :)

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
so i got back out on this last night had taken a lil break due to stroke took engine back off overdrilled holes ready for epoxy started trying to remember where i had left off on things lol my memory is kinda shot since stroke right hand still iffy but eh imma get back at it!

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
damn that west marine , went this morning to grab epoxy to fill holes i felt like i had been sexually assulted leaving that store prices are ugh but they had it i needed it and i reckon that's the price for convenience.
trying to decide whether to paint the engine same color as boat my reasoning is i think its kinda a theft deterrent and it looks good :)

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Just ordered some TEAK....ouch! Also building my bilge pump platform.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
has marine ply gone up? i thought that stayed same it was the cheap lumber that has sky rocketed , btw i heard Canada the prices never went up so that seems odd