aquasport 175 osprey

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
well rained all day so i guess it will be a few days before the glass i installed cures since humidity is so high , will probebly pull carbs off the yamaha and clean them and do some spring shop cleaning till it drys out ... rain sucks lol

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Im busting concrete in the master bath to move the tub and shower...... trade you.....

chevymaher

Commander
I was on the phone with Mickey. He told me tell you guys what happened, He had a stroke and was in the hospital. He is home now and working on his boat but recovering. He said if you have a drunken feeling get to a hospital. He did and he got the medicine to dissolve the blood clot. He is recovering well. Full mobility but some numbness. So he be back just needs some rest and recovery,

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
I was on the phone with Mickey. He told me tell you guys what happened, He had a stroke and was in the hospital. He is home now and working on his boat but recovering. He said if you have a drunken feeling get to a hospital. He did and he got the medicine to dissolve the blood clot. He is recovering well. Full mobility but some numbness. So he be back just needs some rest and recovery,
Thanks for the heads up Chev!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Sent Micky a text after seeing this post. have not heard back

chevymaher

Commander
He got it. He will answer. His phone is messed up right now. Settings are off.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Just found out on FB the other day .. Scary stuff Micky ! Take it slow and get well !