21' Starcraft Mariner Refit

Greendiver

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: 21' Starcraft Mariner Refit

Well unfortunately the barn didn't work out so under snow she sits! I did however dig her out so I could move her around out of my drive until warm (er) weather is here.
You other guys are an encouragement and just keep going, and going, and going!

ryand895

Seaman Apprentice

I like the work you are doing. All is looking good. You are sure giving me some ideas for my Holiday. Just getting started now, so all your SC restorers out there are really getting me going.

Keep up the good work.

jspano

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Greendiver

nice thread i too have a 21ft cc, i will probalbly keep it a cc has to reuse interior parts and keep cost down. i knew when they were talking about a windsheild they meant on the center console.
i look forward to more pics when you continue.
i supplied a complete bourchure for the 86 year its in the starcraft forum

good luck

joe

http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=364279

Zrt1200

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Well unfortunately the barn didn't work out so under snow she sits! I did however dig her out so I could move her around out of my drive until warm (er) weather is here.
You other guys are an encouragement and just keep going, and going, and going!

I can understand what you are saying about the snow!! I cleaned the pole barn out to get my SS in and have done some work. I am trying to catch up with you as you are just moving on this!! May be by spring I will pass you?? Here's my thread...

http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=352297

sprintst

Commander

You've managed to get a lot of the hard stuff done. Re-assembly has begun.

That carpet glue is a beetch. I did the storage areas done but still have to do the whole bow area or carpet over it again. I'd prefer to remove it all go over it with Durabak which will be the same as my floor eventually.

Greendiver

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I originally posted this in the mercury section but haven't recieved any responses so I'll copy and paste it here where I KNOW people are happy to jump in!

Hey all! Spring is on its way and the boat project is back in the driveway ready for work!

Getting ready to start ordering some of the stuff I'll need to get my Mercury 1150 ready to go and need some help.

According to the parts listing I could have any combination of 3 carburetors on my motor but I can't find any id on the carbs (still on the motor by the way).

Where exactly am I going to find the id numbers on these carbs?
My options for my engine (SN3369806) are KD6A KD6B WMK-3.

Thanks one and all!​

Andy in NY

Commander

I originally posted this in the mercury section but haven't recieved any responses so I'll copy and paste it here where I KNOW people are happy to jump in!

Hey all! Spring is on its way and the boat project is back in the driveway ready for work!

Getting ready to start ordering some of the stuff I'll need to get my Mercury 1150 ready to go and need some help.

According to the parts listing I could have any combination of 3 carburetors on my motor but I can't find any id on the carbs (still on the motor by the way).

Where exactly am I going to find the id numbers on these carbs?
My options for my engine (SN3369806) are KD6A KD6B WMK-3.

Thanks one and all!​

they could be the same part, just different #'s. thats how it was for the carb kits for my 66 merc 500.

Greendiver

Petty Officer 3rd Class

After all of the hopes and dreams for this boat I just am not going to finish it for a variety of reasons, one of which I want to be out on and in the water and not tinkering. So... This is one project that I don't think will be finished by me.

I appreciate the help that everyone has given so freely of, thank you!

jspano

Senior Chief Petty Officer

After all of the hopes and dreams for this boat I just am not going to finish it for a variety of reasons, one of which I want to be out on and in the water and not tinkering. So... This is one project that I don't think will be finished by me.

sorry to hear that, but when the water calls sometimes you just can't wait.
atleast someone might get a nice pick-up with some great work done already. good luck and don't be a stranger here

SnowHunter

Petty Officer 1st Class

I appreciate the help that everyone has given so freely of, thank you!

Sorry to hear this GD...at least you've done some nice work so far!!!!!