2021 Splash of the Year Nominations

Reserector_

Chief Petty Officer" & 2021 Splash of the Year Win
@seikeinlemming need to get positive acceptance of the nomination from @Reserector_ and that he agrees to the SOTY Winner caveats/responsibility for next year.

May be a challenge, he hasn't been on iboats in nearly a month.
I check the forums often. Every weekday, in fact. I'm not posting much on my build, but am following others' builds. I currently have an active thread about using stop leak products on a raw water cooling system to seal freeze cracks.
I saw this nomination last week, but was not aware I needed to respond right away. I thought we were still in the nominating process.
Anywho, I got the PM and I responded as such:

I am humbled and honored to have been nominated for SOTY. I accept the nomination and will honor all of the traditions that go along with it.
Mark

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
I check the forums often. Every weekday, in fact. I'm not posting much on my build, but am following others' builds. I currently have an active thread about using stop leak products on a raw water cooling system to seal freeze cracks.
I saw this nomination last week, but was not aware I needed to respond right away. I thought we were still in the nominating process.
Anywho, I got the PM and I responded as such:

I am humbled and honored to have been nominated for SOTY. I accept the nomination and will honor all of the traditions that go along with it.
Mark
Of course I nominate Reserector
@Reserector_
Good job and well done Sir.

seikeinlemming

Petty Officer 2nd Class" & 2020 Splash of the Year
Both @Reserector_ and @bunker108 have accepted their nominations. Not sure I can update the original post of this thread to include their builds, so I'll post them here. Both builds look fantastic!

Nominees:
@bunker108 1958 Lodestar Malibu (accepted)

@Reserector_ '93 Caravelle 1750 (accepted)

seikeinlemming

Petty Officer 2nd Class" & 2020 Splash of the Year
Tod has accepted the nomination - this is going to be tough to pick who to vote for!