• Side (or Side by Side) console

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jbcurt00

Staff member
Re: 1988 Sea Nymph GLS - 17'

What's a "sub live well"?

I think that's legal-ease for BELOW or UNDER. The storage bin door held up by an orange screw driver is under the live well:
1_19_13_rearcastingdeck.jpg

I know, lawyers, right... :facepalm: Gotta make it complicated....
:lol:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner

Looking good Pmc , I like the under/below/sub live well storage ! Great use of otherwise unused space . Gunna have to figure a better hatch holder than the screw driver though ..:rolleyes::)

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

Happy to hear the flu be gone...

Snow??? in Mississippi?...sheesh...must be global warming...

The old alumatub is Looking good!
Nice use of space...the one between your ears that is...:laugh:...for coming up with the live well basement storage unit...:)

Oh yeah, and the rest of the new decking is coming out Awesome!

I'm keeping a close eye on the deck configuration...I am hoping to get to that point within this lifetime...:positive::rolleyes:

Have a super week...:D

archbuilder

Vice Admiral

Looking good Patrick! You may have convinced me to switch over to the dark side and get a tinny......not really :D Keep up the good work!

jbcurt00

Staff member

Looking good Patrick! You may have convinced me to switch over to the dark side and get a tinny......not really :D Keep up the good work!

Uummm, where the water meets the hull right?

Pontoon ????? Glass superstructure yeah, ok, hybrid then?

chriscraft254

Commander

Hey, don't forget fish like a round or oval livewell, they will live longer. And just think, by now you could be already cruising along in a very nice glasser. Hehe, sry, had to go there. Look, it even flys! :laugh:

xlancer0739.jpg

Please don't bar me :croc:

Pmccraney

Lieutenant Commander

Looking good Pmc , I like the under/below/sub live well storage ! Great use of otherwise unused space . Gunna have to figure a better hatch holder than the screw driver though ..:rolleyes::)

Thanks S.P. Yeah, that screwdriver was the only thing I had handy to keep it open for the picture...

Happy to hear the flu be gone...

Snow??? in Mississippi?...sheesh...must be global warming...

The old alumatub is Looking good!
Nice use of space...the one between your ears that is...:laugh:...for coming up with the live well basement storage unit...:)

Oh yeah, and the rest of the new decking is coming out Awesome!

I'm keeping a close eye on the deck configuration...I am hoping to get to that point within this lifetime...

Have a super week...

Thanks Gus!
I think you are getting close... I was glad to see your progress update on the Bassisin.

Looking good Patrick! You may have convinced me to switch over to the dark side and get a tinny......not really Keep up the good work!

You should try the cool-aid... Its actually very good and refreshing... I saw a tricked out pontoon the other day and thought of you... Are you still moving forward with that project?

And just think, by now you could be already cruising along in a very nice glasser.

Please don't bar me :croc:

No worries... I deserve it... However, I would not be finished with that boat, and I would probably rather be fishing from my tinny than cruising in my glasser... She was a cool boat, though... really cool boat... I hope the new owner will do her a solid resto...

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

I was going to say earlier that your "sub livewell" seems like it would be super leaky:doh:

But since we settled that already I'm not going to say it:playful:

Decker83

Commander

This is very impressive on how you did the decks. Looks like you have been doing it all your life. That is some great work.
Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the splash day...

Pmccraney

Lieutenant Commander

Update for my fellow weekend warriors:

Stern Hatches Cut:

1_28_13_sternhatchescut.jpg

Open View:

1_28_13_sternhatchesopen.jpg

Battened Down Nice and Tight:

1_28_13_sternhatchesclosed.jpg

Still having fun... Hope you guys made a lot of progress this weekend on your projects.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner

Lookin Good PMC. When you're done with her she'll look just like a Fiberglass Bass Boat!!!! :eek::lol:

Still haven't found a Tinny with my name on her! But ya never know!!!

jbcurt00

Staff member

Great work P! Ton's of storage....

Trooper82

Commander

Looking good there PMC....looks like your are geting closer to being done...

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Lot's of room for casting back there buddy, nice!:cheerful:

m casey stock

Chief Petty Officer

Lots of hard work there, but if you're are like me then it's no big deal because you love what you are doing. Looking great!

glnbnz

Chief Petty Officer

Sweet action on the deck building there PMC. Having fun is what it is all about. I am glad you are progressing so well on this project. You will know this boat inside and out and that is very valuable!! Congrats and I look forward to your updates :)

ShowMeGuy

Chief Petty Officer

Those hatches look super tight... Just a thought but did you account for the thickness of the material you will be wrapping them with if so? Paint prolly would be a big deal i guess.... Carpet/Vinyl maybe an issue... just thinking out loud.. before you seal em up.