CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral
Re: 18' Starcraft SuperSport restoration

Nice paintwork EZ!!

Next tinnie I ever do I may just go your route w/the epoxy paint..looks SOLID

PaulyV

Chief Petty Officer

EZ..way to go!! Its taking shape kevs right that paint looks like it covered real good. hmm now your several steps ahead of me..but I was busy BUYING another BOAT!! Check out my rest page this afternoon you'll be amazed at what I picked up for SKINNY $$$. Keep up the great work!!

vegasphotoman

Lieutenant

Yes vegas it is a very light gray which is what I wanted.

Yeah...well you shoulda asked ME what I WANTED!!!!!!! (pink or purple would been nice)
hahahahhhahahha jackin with ya

It oughta match your seats and such real nice........keep on rockin....
that SS oughta be ready easy for spring.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Yes. Purchased it from Jamestown Distributers. Great service from them.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Thus far 2/3rds - 3/4ths of a quart

gunner1

Petty Officer 1st Class

You really like those Johnsons/Evinrudes don't you?

gunner1

Petty Officer 1st Class

I forgot to ask- Did you bevel the edges of your floor this time? Also- what kind of saw/blade did you use? When I cut mine I used a jigsaw and was a PITA cutting the 3/4" ply.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

No I didn't bevel gunner cuz I used a circular saw for 3 of the 4 pieces. The front most piece, which is pretty triangular, I cut with a jig saw and did bevel that one. I may hit all the edges with a sander before I reinstall.

sprintst

Commander

I used a jigsaw but it's easy to develop a speed wobble :) The first two pieces I did a bevel but the last two were squared off as I remember.

Check out the new Evinrudes. These new E-tecs are engineered by aliens or something. If I had an outboard and a ton of cash this is what I would buy. Behind the scenes they are made buy Bombardier that build jets, and turbine driven trains, Rotax race engines, jet ski's, etc.

Check out the videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-7I00cZUE0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XRCDN3JKZ0&feature=related

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

hey EZ .... whats up bro ?? long time no talk ..lol did you happen to make templates of your deck ?? still didnt tear mine out yet but something isnt quite right with my bow piece.

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

hey EZ .... whats up bro ?? long time no talk ..lol did you happen to make templates of your deck ?? still didnt tear mine out yet but something isnt quite right with my bow piece.

WHOS THIS CBG GUY?????

Welcome back amigo, ya have been missed...kinda..ok thats enough, grab me a beer.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

CBG! Nice to have you back!! I was afraid we'd lost you. Anyway, although I trashed the floor pieces I took out (bummer cuz I easily could have just given them to you) the new ones are cut and fitted but not yet installed. So it would be easy for me to make you a cardboard template or something.

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

lol thanks kev .... ill be getting back into the chatroom thing soon. are we still in the same chat room ?? the msn thing ?? i dont wanna keep stealing ez's thread lol

coolbikeguy

Chief Petty Officer

CBG! Nice to have you back!! I was afraid we'd lost you. Anyway, although I trashed the floor pieces I took out (bummer cuz I easily could have just given them to you) the new ones are cut and fitted but not yet installed. So it would be easy for me to make you a cardboard template or something.

that would be cool. atleast for that bow piece. do you still need those to side pieces we had talked about before ?? the 2 metal s shaped pieced that go down against the deck if you know what i mean. lol

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Just noticed EZ finally got his Rear Admiral stripes..

Nice

sprintst

Commander

Congrats on the promotion...sir. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.