NHL Playoff 08-09

jcsercsa

Captain
Re: NHL Playoff 08-09

AHAHAHAHA what We Love Hosa !!! I was really Inpressed with him this year !!!He was a get pick up for use !!!!!LOL

And yep a goal is a goal !!! And some days it takes luck when your playing a good team !!!

cbavier

Lieutenant

Tonights game should tell the story. Both teams have felt each other out now and know more what to expect. I think the series will go at least six games. Needless to say by now you know who I am rooting for. I have been a Red Wing fan for 40 plus years. I've seen them when they were the laughing stock of the NHL but they're not that anymore. I'm headed to the lake tomorrow for three weeks so I'll have to watch the rest of the games at the Clubhouse on satelite.

aspect you said " That was pretty impressive of the Pens to keep the Wings from scoring after Fluery was pulled."

The Pens had a man advantage. That is equivelent to a power play and should be expected. The wings nearly scored twice inspite of the Pen's one man advantage.

GO WINGS!!!

TilliamWe

Banned

The only thing worse than the arrogance of a Detroit Red Wings player, is their fan's.

That said, they are the better team, and should win.

But just remember folks, when the day is done, the people in Detroit live in a crumbling city, with the worse pro football team, while Pittsburgh is a nice rebounding city, with the best pro sports franchise in history, the Steelers.

cbavier

Lieutenant

The only thing worse than the arrogance of a Detroit Red Wings player, is their fan's.

That said, they are the better team, and should win.

But just remember folks, when the day is done, the people in Detroit live in a crumbling city, with the worse pro football team, while Pittsburgh is a nice rebounding city, with the best pro sports franchise in history, the Steelers.

Yea I was thinking the same thing. Michigan doesn't have too much to be proud of at least economically so our Red Wings and Pistons and lakes are all about we have left to brag about.

TilliamWe

Banned

Sorry, even the Pistons are nothing to brag about! (Not that the Pirates are bragworthy either, but neither are the Tigers!)

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

So here we go again......Game #2
Did anyone check the link in my signature yet ????

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Red wings are going bird hunting agian in 10 minutes!!!!!!!!

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Sorry, even the Pistons are nothing to brag about! (Not that the Pirates are bragworthy either, but neither are the Tigers!)

Wow why all the bashing? Lets keep it friendly so we dont get locked out.

jcsercsa

Captain

HAy Ken , Neil !! How you guys doing !!! tired here worked today and got most of the garden planted !!!! Lets go wings !!!

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Where are all the Pen's fans ???? Or am I it ???

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hmmmm i wonder if the wife washed my red wings shirt. I'm sitting here reclined back and the couch, my wife is at work, my daugher is at grandmas house, I got my lap top on the arm of the couch with iboats going, and the wings are playing on my 42" wide screen LCD dose it get any better than this?:D

jcsercsa

Captain

Hmmmm i wonder if the wife washed my red wings shirt. I'm sitting here reclined back and the couch, my wife is at work, my daugher is at grandmas house, I got my lap top on the arm of the couch with iboats going, and the wings are playing on my 42" wide screen LCD dose it get any better than this?:D

yea it dose with a wing win !! here we go !!!

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

yea it dose with a wing win !! here we go !!!

Well yeah thats a givin. Need a win tonight to make me feel better about Jimmie Johnson winning in dover today.:D