NHL Playoff 08-09

92excel

Chief Petty Officer
Re: NHL Playoff 08-09

sorry to complain....

since i have been playing hockey longer then half the players are old, i am pretty sure i know the rules.. :)

is it not slashing when you wack an opponents stick hard enough to break it? i would let it go but it immediatly lead to a goal.. the refs blew yet another call.. granted malkin needs to clean up loose pucks and not look to hit a wing into his own goalie..

I know the refs arent going to call much being it the finals, but when you call the pens for malkin seperating himself from the wings D then honestly the wings and their "minor interference" sh#t better start getting called aswell..

wings fan feel free to call me a cry baby.. :p

jcsercsa

Captain

Just went and looked 904 on here right now !! getting sever busy !!

Oh here we go for the third !!! LETS GO WINGS !!!

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

sorry to complain....

since i have been playing hockey longer then half the players are old, i am pretty sure i know the rules.. :)

is it not slashing when you wack an opponents stick hard enough to break it? i would let it go but it immediatly lead to a goal.. the refs blew yet another call.. granted malkin needs to clean up loose pucks and not look to hit a wing into his own goalie..

I know the refs arent going to call much being it the finals, but when you call the pens for malkin seperating himself from the wings D then honestly the wings and their "minor interference" sh#t better start getting called aswell..

Pretty valid points in my opinion.

jcsercsa

Captain

sorry to complain....

Just think its both ways there excel , yesterday when we were getting mugged in front of the goal , and they didnt call it !!!

I wish they were more consenstance in the calls !!

jcsercsa

Captain

YEEEEAAA YEEEEAAAAAA YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA 3 - 1 wings !!! thanks ken !!! lol

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Hey if this works I should be putting money on it !!!!

jcsercsa

Captain

Wings Win !!! on to pit tues !!!! ohhhh yea Zet put up a good fight !!! its going to be a ruff one tue !!!

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Wow what a fight:eek:!!!! Oh yeah 3-1 Detroit and that makes 2-0 detroit in the series:D 2 more to go

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Coming back to Detroit tied at 2
Not going to put any money on it though !!!

92excel

Chief Petty Officer

congrats on the win...

complaints section:
two games in a row that a defensive player covered the puck in the crease and two games in a row, no call..

cbavier

Lieutenant

As long as the Refs call the Game consistant there really isn't any qualm. Just like the broken sticks. Two in last night's game one by each side which there were no calls made. The rule does say that's slashing as pointed out by excel in an earlier post. Well in Pittsburg it will be a whole different story on the Ref's. We shall see if they call the game tight or let them play. I personally prefer to let them play like the Refs have allowed the last two games. It makes for more exciting Hockey.