hull extension in progress with pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

NelsonQ

Lieutenant
Re: hull extension in progress with picks

Where was the thanks to Corona? Just wondering...Zet

I think he should put their logo on the boat somewhere and contact them for corporate sponsorship. It was a big part of the resto project for sure.

zach103

Commander

john i see yours

oops!

Supreme Mariner

Where was the thanks to Corona? Just wondering...Zet

I think he should put their logo on the boat somewhere and contact them for corporate sponsorship. It was a big part of the resto project for sure.

yep corona will be mentioned on the boat..:)...but it is not a corporate sponsership in any way shape or form........

(i really have to make that clear....that i am in no way affiliated or have recieved any money from corona or work for them........
if this was my forum....and a guy posted here that was working for a brewery and advertising behind the forums back.....i would be really pizzed.)

john i see yours

yeah....i pmed john.....hes on there........do you know how hard it was to remember how to spell his screen name???::eek: him and htbx1827569???

i had to write down most of the guys names here at work....but i didnt write johns down because he is a given for the list.....i just assumed i would remember it......wow...waht a scrabble case it was....but his name is there.....right in the middle on the second board......(actually the first board i did) right beside 45 auto's....

oops!

Supreme Mariner

just an update on the project....starting at the transom and working foward....the two deck boards are down ....screwed in...and peanut buttered.

the next two boards are the ski locker and beer cooler and under deck supports for the pedistal seats ....so i have to cut out the floor first and make a flange for the lockers......the flange will also have to be glassed in...so thats tonights job....to make that set up..

zach103

Commander

hahah a yah i would have to write johns down even tho i see it every day. i wouldnt remember how to spell it..

oh and about the corona. we know they dont give you money.. why give you money they get most of their profit from you anyways.. are you saving all the bottles for count after?

jcsercsa

Captain

OOOHHH YEA I will give you a hard time !!!! I see where I rate ????? I didnt even make the board ????? my buddie !!
John

OK there buddie I see where you add me in !!!! good cover up !!!! hahahahhahahaha cool now in 40 years there going to wonder what a bunch of nut we are !!! lol John

ne7800

Lieutenant Junior Grade

wow i am truely honored to of made the list that is awsome :D

zach103

Commander

i like how mine sticks out.. heheheh.. howd the deck come out tonight oops?

oops!

Supreme Mariner

i like how mine sticks out.. heheheh.. howd the deck come out tonight oops?

i went to the shop after deleverys......

oops sr came to the boat tonight......we talked about how to best go about cutting the floor for the lockers and coolers.......we made a plan....

i got the peices cut out and after oops sr left....i just sat there...and sat there.....looking at the boat....designing the dash when i should have been cutting and glassing flanges...:mad:

i even put an empty pail of resin where the drivers seat will be and tryed to feel the dash set up.......(there is not much room there)......

but i do have pics of what i did....its cool how we marked out the coolers...

but i realized...i was asleep on my feet !...im sooo tired....so i went home..

ill post pics tommorow.....

cheers
oops

jcsercsa

Captain

Hay buddie , were you play make believe ??? hahahaha one of these days very soon she will go zooom zooom zooom !!! hahahahahahah

Hay I still like that idea with the jet ski motor !!!! and if you could hook it up right you could use it as a sprayier!!!! get all the people on the beach !!! hahahah John

NelsonQ

Lieutenant

yep corona will be mentioned on the boat..:)...but it is not a corporate sponsership in any way shape or form........

(i really have to make that clear....that i am in no way affiliated or have recieved any money from corona or work for them........
if this was my forum....and a guy posted here that was working for a brewery and advertising behind the forums back.....i would be really pizzed.)

Certainly not implying that. Perhaps "Boat Powered by iboats.com, Captain Powered by Corona"?:D:D

Tacklewasher

Lieutenant Commander

So, when you cut the holes in the deck for the cooler openings,

whose names get cut out ;)

Glad to see I made the list.

Robj

Lieutenant

WoW,

I made the list. That made my day!!! Was away last week for work. I am back now. Glad to see that things are progressing for you. Also glad you decided against the rubber mount option. Think it would have more pain that what it is worth. May be up there again in November. Will keep in touch.

Have a great day,

Rob.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

Certainly not implying that. Perhaps "Boat Powered by iboats.com, Captain Powered by Corona"?

dont take any offence bud....just had to make everything clear for any admin that might be wondering ...:)

So, when you cut the holes in the deck for the cooler openings,
whose names get cut out ;)....not yours....:)
Glad to see I made the list.

WoW,

I made the list. That made my day!!! Was away last week for work. I am back now. Glad to see that things are progressing for you. Also glad you decided against the rubber mount option. Think it would have more pain that what it is worth. May be up there again in November. Will keep in touch.

Have a great day,

Rob.

A WEEK !!!????....the seemed like a month ! :eek:....good to see ya rob....was gettin worried about you......welcome home :)

oops!

Supreme Mariner

i was going to post pic updates today....but i didnt bring my other camera to work....silly me.......i might run home for a bit and get it if i have time....

i also might go to the boat after the hockey game tonight.....(our local team has a home game tonight...the boat is a block or two from the rink)

mabe ill get done what i should have done last night

oops!

Supreme Mariner

Hay buddie , were you play make believe ??? hahahaha one of these days very soon she will go zooom zooom zooom !!! hahahahahahah

Hay I still like that idea with the jet ski motor !!!! and if you could hook it up right you could use it as a sprayier!!!! get all the people on the beach !!! hahahah John

um....er.....well......uh......

ok john just between you and me.......

as i was sitting on the pail....i had my hands on an imaginary sterring wheel.....imagining the dash....and i was also desigining the height of the shifter and seeing the height of the seat......(this is the professional discription of what i was doing)

however.....IF...at that monent....(a half hour).....anyone would have walked into the shop and heard the engine sounds i was making......i can understand where they might think i was playin motor boat...:D :D :D :D

oops!

Supreme Mariner

ROFL - Ya still need to send me a pic of the dash area, preferably the entire width. Now, back to glassing...

yup, bubba sorry i forgot last night......the sterring wheel is going to be solid......and ....man the space is tight....!!!!!

fraannk

Petty Officer 3rd Class

If you are having problems fitting everything in the dash, couldn't you just make the boat a little wider?:eek:

oops!

Supreme Mariner

i will be adding an extra 4 ins to the width of the dash....but the big problem is the steering wheel is going to be solid.....kinda like a plate...(it is one of the major parts of the theme. i can and will be adding some height to the dash.....but it is going to be curved....really racy lookin.

even using a 10 inch screen...im trying to find a place for it....but its gonna take a few more beer and a long time sitting on that pail playing boat :eek:

there is pics of the shifter back a few pages.....its the teleflex....

zach103

Commander

could you make it so that steering wheel is over to the gunwale some . than build the dash out to a small angle so that you put the screen there..

Status
Not open for further replies.