Your Site is BeingTargeted

capjack

Cadet
Hi<br /><br />I thought you might want be aware that your forum has become the subect of a hate brimming blogger on the left.<br /><br />I write content for a boating site and in reviewing my search engines feeds I ran into this link since my keyword 'boating' is a word in the post. I'm familiar with 'Kos' because I also have kept a private conservative political blog for the past five years and he is a prominent liberal 'blogger' who thought Pat Tillman deserved what he got and other unspeakable rants.<br />Here is his post where he attempts to paint you with the same brush he paints all folks he perceives to be 'on the right'.<br /><br />Wealthy white people with boats agree: shut up, blacky<br /> http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/9/3/23816/58836 <br /><br />For those unfamiliar with Kos he is a left wing agitator out of the Howard Dean camp - in fact his guise as an everyday blogger was blown after the election when his funding was linked to the Howard Dean types.<br /><br />I just thought I would let you know. I just started building the site I write content for and have not built up my forum yet but I would certainly anger me to have my readers targeted by that idiot.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Your Site is BeingTargeted

Hey maybe that way he is letting someone else rest a while.

oddjob

Commander

Thats why I get suspicious when a new member comes in and posts trolls and outragious wacko-left remarks. <br /><br />The honky term leads me to believe that he's talking to a very small audience..with a small vocab.

capjack

Cadet

oddjob<br /><br />Excuse me but I am not a troll, if you are referring to me. I registered only in order to give you a heads up on what I ran across while looking through my news feeds.

oddjob

Commander

Welcome aboard! :) <br /><br />Thanks ...but dont get defensive....<br /><br /> I was not referring to you....I was referring to the author of the article you presented...

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

LOL! I'm disappointed that none of my "racist" comments made it onto his page. Ah well, even bad publicity is good publicity. :D

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Yes Capjack stick around.....all are welcome......cept maybe some pirates :) :D :p

Ralph 123

Captain

Have you guys read the comments from his readers? Click on "view comments"<br /><br />I like these:<br />
<br /><br />Johnny Gentle Famous Crooner (4.00 / 5)<br /><br />Republicans hate niggers. More than they love money<br />which leads to a horrible quandary (4.00 / 3)<br /><br />when a black person offers them cash.<br /><br /><br />They take it and (4.00 / 6)<br /><br />use it to prove they have a big tent<br /><br />Indeed (4.00 / 3)<br /><br />Then they offer that tent to the black person while they foreclose on their home thanks to their predatory lending.<br /><br />Can we secretly replace this group's (4.00 / 4)<br /><br />life preservers with concrete?<br /><br />I say we "loot" their boats (none / 0)<br /><br />and use them to save the people (minorities and the poor)they hate and have stolen from for years. Why do rich corporate terrorists hate the people they steal from so much? <br /><br />Closet Nazis (none / 0)<br /><br />Many conservative whites are carefull to hide their true feelings about Blacks and people of color, until they perceive that they are in a crowd of like-minded white people. Just as the effects of Jim Crow are still evident today in the diaspora of poor blacks fleeing New Orleans, lingering white racism reveals itself in private chat rooms, or when some whites thing the microphone is off. They have been handed down these feelings from their parents, the ones who most likely were in the angry mob of white parents throwing rocks and spitting on black students trying to attend their now desegregated schools.<br /><br />So, yeh, they don't care. My wife, who is black (I'm white) were talking about the political fallout from what is obvious ineptitude. I think that the Republicans will at least lose the middle in this country, if not some key areas of the South. She feels that white republicans already don't care about blacks, so nothing will change. You won't sway these people because you aren't seeing wealthy white suburbanites fleeing on the news. You won't see any yellow ribbons on SUVs for the refugees fleeing New Orleans, because in their eyes, they aren't truely American. They don't deserve their tax dollars to help them. Only when they suffer should the government get involved.<br /><br />Amen. (none / 0)<br /><br />You can just imagine these people grinning blankly in public as they talk about the value of diversity, how we should help those in need, etc., etc. But really, they're just dying to scream, "N---ER!!!!"<br /><br /><br />
Nice group of folks huh?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Wow.. I did'nt know I was a wealthy honkey...<br /> :D ;)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I don't think he was referring to you Cap, thanks for the heads up.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Ok, well so far on his site I have read the words @igger and honkey and he says we are the racists.......his site is pure trash and on top of that as far as left wing nut jobs he is not even entertaining nor is he intellegent in the least little bit. At least our Left wing Iboats members are smart enough to be good sparring partners. Hes a joke.

Homerr

Commander

Wealthy Honkie? WOW... I'm so impressed.<br />I didn't know I was one either!<br />I bust my @ss all my working life to pay for everything I own and I'm called a wealthy Honkie... Ok.. Fine with me. That kind of statement just shows his mentality.<br /><br />Guess I better just give all my 'wealth' to the less fortunate who don't want to try and help themselves.<br /><br />His site is a joke. I've just lost a few minutes of my life reading it.<br /><br />H.

capjack

Cadet

Thanks for the welcome folks<br />Sorry for being defensive. Sometimes the loony left will pose as a conservative on a site that I frequent , Little Green Footballs- with the intent of getting everyone angry and then scoop up their angry words out of context to feed their readers. I just didn't want to be confused as one of them.<br /><br />Little Green Footballs actually has an interesting aerial shot of all of the school buses the NO mayor failed to use to evacuate his citizens. I think they are mere miles from all of those suffering at the dome. I don't think the main stream media has shown this picture. It certainly indicts Nagin. <br /> http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=17362_The_Ray_Nagin_Memorial_Motor_Pool&only

BrettNC

Petty Officer 1st Class

That's funny. We must really threaten this guy. I didn't know I was a rich racist honkey.<br /><br />The kos site is major league racist.

capjack

Cadet

oops. I see ya'll found the bus pictures in another topic. Good. Those really need to be seen <br /><br />bye-

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Thanks for the heads up capjack. We have lefties here but they are not wacko. Perhaps misguided, but none reflect the venom this puke spews when he poostitutes a viable point of view. God has put aside a little place in hell just for people like this.<br /><br />Stick around, this is a family friendly and informative little group.<br /><br />Ah craap, none of my little pearls of wisdom made it into the hate mongers little hissy fit. I feel left out. I hope I can find a liberal crisis counselor to help me with my grief.

tylerin

Commander

Pardon me, I've just spewed my "chardonnay" all over my keyboard :)

Ralph 123

Captain

Muffy.... Muffy... Tell Jeeves to bring me a martini and the Sunday Times up on deck. Oh, and some of those water-crest finger sandwiches from the party last night would be nice.<br /><br /><br />As Shemp or Curly Howard would say, "what a bunch of maroons"

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

LOL! Maybe I can send a pic to this Kos guy of my 46 year old boat that I'm trying to restore. I'll even leave the empty Miller High Life cans laying around for effect. :D Rich white honkey? I wish! ;)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

EH Sorry Ralph, We sent Jeeves out to clean the Rolls. Ta Ta. We have an audience with GW and **** over at the yacht club to count our money. And you know how Porsche hates to be late for tea.<br /><br />Chin up good man.<br /><br /><br />Just remember, clowns don't always wear makeup.