Worst songs known to man...

FLATHEAD

Captain
Re: Worst songs known to man...

Tylerin and carpy<br />Yeah their the ones<br />Like to play around and being drunk with guns<br />Like to joke on iboats <br />And have some fun<br /><br />Now they have a gerbil <br />Poor little fellow<br />Bought him second hand from ole Mellow Yellow<br /><br /> :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

outa left feild comes FH... ROTFLMAO!<br />yur next now bro, u know that right? :p

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

flathead's cool, he likes bikes,<br />but his "special" school only allows Trikes.<br />he went to store and asked for musky, but they<br />assumed he asked for husky....<br />next? :p

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

rap is just CRAP without the "see" in it. :mad: <br /><br />I'd still rather listen "or support" 4 cord wonders than thow 1 penny of support to someone on stage hollering over and over, "He my baby Daddy." <br /><br />It aught to be legal to shoot,,,,,,,augh,,,,let it go Beast,,,let it go.

Carphunter

Commander

LMAO @ Flahthead! :D <br /><br />My turn now.<br /><br />Word..............<br />"Yo, my name is Flahthead and I gots me a Harley,<br />I think I lookS like the late Chris Farley,<br />I hop on my bike and go cruisin down the road,<br />But I forgets where I'm goin 'cause I'm gettin really old."<br /><br />...........Break it down................PEACE.

Skiuseme

Chief Petty Officer

The guy I really cant stand is Bobby Mccferrien or how every you spell it

tylerin

Commander

Yo,Yo In the house.....<br />My name is Flathead, and thats what I said...<br />if my scooter was a little newer I'd be a Knucklehead. I made fun of Tylerin and Carpy today, but I ride an ole Harley so they won't think I'm gay. I know the boys will be gettin back at me but their my friends...ooops I's gots to go, I must change my Depends....Flathead Out

mike1234tampa

Seaman

I hate rap, can't stand it, then again I hate most music coming out of lowriding litle lowd as@ cars the have some sort of japanese writing on some part of it.<br /><br />I hated it when it came out, I hate it now. <br /><br />But if you want to get ritch, become an ear doctor, in a few years you will have alot of patents.

FLATHEAD

Captain

YO YO YO FLatheads in the house!!!<br /><br /><br />Flathead riden down the road one dark night<br />when in front of my eyes arose such a site. <br />It was Carpy, Tylerin and Mellow Yelloow too.<br />I thank god I aint as ugly as you's!!<br /><br />You guys are so ugly it just cant be fate<br />Even too ugly for gonfishins stink bait<br /> :p

one more cast

Captain

I was gonna say something but there is no use, its waaaaay too late for you guys. :rolleyes:

11 footer

Lieutenant

Do you know what rap stands for?<br /><br />Retards Attempting Poetry

Carphunter

Commander

.......Don't be hatin.<br /><br />"Flahthead says I'm ugly as stinkbait,<br />well at least my bike ain't second rate,<br />I gots me a Honda, and it won't rust,<br />Hey, was that Flahthead I just left in the dust?" :p <br /><br />..............Peace out.

Stratosfied

Ensign

After much thought and laughter at this post, I think I have came up with the absolute worst song ever. However, I donot know the name of it. I saw it on TV one time, it was by Yoko Ono and she was just making a lot of sick sounds, like some kind of dying bird or something. What a weird person. :confused:

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

yo yo yo!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />I gots me some skillz too<br />I can really make fun of you<br />watch my back as I walk away<br />thank y'all and have a nice day!

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Stratosfied, was it "Don't Worry Kyoko, Mommy's Only Looking For Her Hand In The Snow"?<br /><br /><br />
10_1_131.gif

Stratosfied

Ensign

Brian, I don't know. I was laughing so hard and trying to fiqure out what possesed someone to make that noise. It seems like it was at a function about 5 yrs. ago on or around the date that John Lennon was murdered. Man it was terrible.