Worst songs known to man...

Throbbin Rods

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Worst songs known to man...

I just don't like country. Up here we call it "Rope your mother and write a song about her" Music. I hate (C)rap(makes me want to stick a gun in someone else's mouth). I hate disco (although I was a bouncer in one for a while - man what a job to get dates). I hate all that touchy feely kenny G type garbage.<br />I like AC/DC, Guns and Roses, Stones, Aerosmith, and most any hard rock band. Saw Aerosmith at first wife's junior prom in '73.

FLATHEAD

Captain

I hate rap !!! I friggen hate it with a passion. The main reason I hate the crap is that all the jerks that play it think everyone within a five mile radius needs to here it too.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Debbie Boone, you light up my life... Song makes me ill...<br /><br />Jimmy Buffet, crappy no tallent hack! for some strange reason jimmy buffet tunes make me hungry for a nice thick juicy manatee steak.. i dunno.. it's wierd... :D <br /><br />Rap.. Rap is not even worthy of being called music.. More like noise.. Crap!<br /><br />Disco, crap....<br />Pop, crap....<br />I'm with Ryan on the spanish polka music... Crap...<br /><br />BTW.. Clapton is God!..

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Anyone here ever heard of the "Happy Schnapps Combo?"<br /><br />Redefining Polka for a new generation....

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

"You light up my life" just about makes me wants to take it ever time I hear it.<br />Where's the puke Graemlins?
puke.gif
<br /><br />edit:That's the one snapper.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

I love oldies... (50's, 60's, 70's) but please<br />tell these dang oldies stations; "just cuz it's<br />old, don't mean it's good!"<br />the list is sooooo long, but 2 that come to mind:<br />wildfire <br />my name is mikey (I got a nickel)<br />and to add to it, how many remakes do you hear<br />these days? what ever happened to creativity???<br />"they paved paradise and put up a parking lot"<br />wasn't very good to begin with... :p

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

The Jimmy Buffet thing, well, it's politics Fshkpr... Just politics... ;)

Whaler Proud

Petty Officer 2nd Class

The Lion Sleeps Tonight, awinoway, awinoway, OOOOOOOOOOH, aOOOOOOHa, awinowahwahwaaaaaaaaay!<br /><br />Ryan:<br /><br />If you listen to the Tejano stuff long enough, you'll find it is actually pretty good and is not that far from all of the polkas you might here in the mid-west.

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Ya'll remember the macarena :rolleyes: Even had it's own dance! <br />HEEEEYYYYY MACARENA!!!

gaugeguy

Captain

That song may have really sucked, but if you see 10 or more girls on the dance floor shaking their money makers to it, it was somewhat bearable.

javamonkee

Cadet

Compare your most-hated songs with this: my 17-year-old son and his buddies are learning to play electric guitars in OUR basement. Haven't heard "Crazy Train" by Ozzy until you've heard it done by a group of teenagers in their first weeks of learning to play guitars! <br />That's why we bought the boat: THE GET AWAY FROM THE HOUSE!

Carphunter

Commander

I have to say that I'm with a lot of folks here in my hatred of ..... C ......rap!<br /><br /> C ...........rap is not music............its CRAP!<br /><br />(Not to be confused with CARP). ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Here's a rap song for you Carpy...<br /><br />Rappin, Rappin <br />That's my thing<br />I like to rap<br />Cause I can't sing ;)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

fishin, fishin<br />MY so hip<br />I love carps<br />big fat lips

Carphunter

Commander

Mellowyellow, he's from New York,<br />Once you get to know him, he really ain't a dork. :p <br /><br />Guageguy likes gerbils, yes sir'ee,<br />He went to the store, to buy some PVC..............................pipe. :eek: <br /><br />Hey, I just noticed, C ...........rap music is just really long cheerleader cheers.<br /><br />Like this one, "Tylerin, Tylerin, he's our leader..........He's the one who......blah, blah, something something". ;)

oddjob

Commander

Guess yous guys figured out the appeal for rap to some. :D <br /><br /><br />Some folks are gonna hate me (ya need to get in line),.....I hate :<br /><br />the Doors <br />Greatful dead<br />Boston<br /><br />had three separate friend in the service and each playthe same group over and over, no other music to be had..aaaaahhHHHHHHHHH!<br /><br />that reminds me, my older sis played Bread and Earth Wind and fire....no mercy I tell ya..<br /><br />theres more of course but that comes to mind first.

gaugeguy

Captain

Rap isn't a song<br />Y'all got it wrong<br />You're comparing bees and birds<br />It isn't about the words<br />It's all in the beat<br />snap your fingers stomp your feet<br />Carp and MY are so white<br />They'll never get it right<br /><br />Peace out

FSHKPR

Ensign

Oh man how can you hate the doors? I know morrison was no singer but the band played some awesome tunes. and even tho jim could not sing he was a good poet/songwriter. even if he was one strange dude!!