Why trerrorists commit suicide

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Why trerrorists commit suicide

Don't forget the 12 virgins they are supposed to obtain after their suicide mission in the after life.. Brainwashed... by the bearded ones....

Dunaruna

Admiral

Yep, rooburgers, roo tail soup, baby roo stew, boiled roo eggs, sautee roo fillets - it all tastes great.<br /><br />Most of the time its also free - we call it road kill ;) <br /><br />Aldo

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by JB:<br /> A good laugh, S&C. :D <br /><br />But. . . . seriously. Those guys are dying because of their beliefs, right or wrong, and for their beliefs.<br /><br />I think we need to understand and respect their motivations. . . NO, not agree with them . . . before we can really defeat them.<br />When our ancestors ridiculed and disrespected the motivations and intelligence of Native Americans they made little or no progress against them. Same with the Japanese early in WWII.<br /><br />Making fun of them makes it easier for them and harder for us.
Wow,man...that's heavy!!<br />And a real good point. We need to gain some understanding of them for sure. For instance, I've heard stories (dunno how true they are),the brits once fought them with swords and ordanence soaked in pig fat or pig guts. And it had a major effect on this enemy.<br />So the more we know about what thier hopes, joys and fears are, the quicker we can deploy offensives which incorporate a higher yield upon these sand maggots.<br />I'm sorry, but it's how I feel about the enemy.<br /><br />And an ironic twist on your post ,JB --- In WWII, the indians were on our side, to the great consternation of the Japs on IwoJima. I'm of course, refering the the Navajo "Code Talkers"..And I Thank God, they were on our team.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

The following only applies to radical Muslims, not all Muslims.<br /><br />They hate us because 1) We have troops in the Holy Land (Saudi) and 2) we support Israel.<br /><br />They can kill us without regard to God because we are infadels, and therefore are subhuman.<br /><br />You cannot unteach racism and hate. That is exactly why we must defeat them, not try to compromise, or negotiate with them.<br /><br />Ken

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

Cow bell Ken Wrote;<br /><br />"You cannot unteach racism and hate. That is exactly why we must defeat them, not try to compromise, or negotiate with them."<br /> <br />I was pondering this a few g'days ago. Thanks to the efforts of those who ousted Mr. Hussain, The electric power is up 70%, refinery to 75% all gasoline, water somtning like 50% etc. <br />that sounds good.<br /><br /> http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/rydbom.asp <br /><br />This will give them, the locals, a great source of power, some staggering income potential, etc. <br />This country could become a major player, Iraq.<br />remember, you heard it here first!<br /><br />ken also wrote; <br />"The following only applies to radical Muslims, not all Muslims."<br />Don't kid yourself. Dig a little deeper and you will find that the all of them have the commission to kill the infidels. The ones who don't follow this are not true to their faith and are musulm weeinies!<br /><br />Do you think 'baby roo soup" is unclean? hahahaha

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by steve n carol:<br /> Cow bell Ken Wrote;<br /><br />"The following only applies to radical Muslims, not all Muslims."<br />Don't kid yourself. Dig a little deeper and you will find that the all of them have the commission to kill the infidels. The ones who don't follow this are not true to their faith and are musulm weeinies!<br /><br />
You have to remember, there are different sects of Islam, just like there are different sects of Christianity. My gut feeling says about 50% of Muslims are for a jihad, and 50% don't believe in it.<br /><br />Ken

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by cc lancer:<br /> All of God's creatures never looked so good, as they do next to my mashed potatoes and gravy!<br /><br />As a life time member of P.E.T.A. is there a hidden message here?
Hidden? Hidden??? Sheesh, as bold as the nose onyer face, it is!! Can ya imagine the elk steak while it is still on the hoof? Close yer eyes and imagine the smell of camp meat cookin...mmmmm...nope, ain't nothin' hidden:)

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br /> You cannot unteach racism and hate. That is exactly why we must defeat them, not try to compromise, or negotiate with them.<br /><br />Ken
Ken, I do need to disagree here with one of your points. Or at least slightly disagree...I was raised in one of the hotspots of hatred and rascism, Georgia. I was actually TAUGHT to be rascist and to hate those of color, mainly black. I still vividly remember the Men/ Women / Black restrooms, teh Black / White seperate water fountains, the Segregated schools, and on and on...I was 19 and in the US Navy before I realized that blac folks were actually just as human and good as I was.<br /><br />I believe that I wasn't really UNTAUGHT to be a rascist, and a hater of fellow humans, but LIFE and God allowed me to LEARN how NOT to hate and be RASCIST!!!<br /><br />Now, I am still a prejudices person...I look at some of these punks the way they poke metal pieces through their bodies and have to shake my head BACK AND FORTH many times to clear my htoughts before I can make a proper thought of them.<br /><br />But...I do not judge a person by their skin color any longer...UNLESS they are punk and wear petal pieces through all parts of their bodies:)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

the same crazy reason that a "christian" shot and<br />killed an abortion doctor here in Buffalo?

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> the same crazy reason that a "christian" shot and<br />killed an abortion doctor here in Buffalo?
A killer killing a killer?<br /><br />I am not taking up for either. I would like to say that every "Christian" who calls him / her self a "Christian" is not a "Christian".<br /><br />If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck, then it must be a duck...if it walks talks looks like a Christian, then it must be. If either don't fit the bill, then it must be a fake:)

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> the same crazy reason that a "christian" shot and<br />killed an abortion doctor here in Buffalo?
A killer killing a killer?<br /><br />I am not taking up for either. I would like to say that every "Christian" who calls him / her self a "Christian" is not a "Christian".<br /><br />If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck, then it must be a duck...if it walks talks looks like a Christian, then it must be. If either don't fit the bill, then it must be a fake:)

rolmops

Vice Admiral

The reason why these people commit suicide is stranger than that.<br />Did you ever hear of the son of a rich man, the son of a clergy man or the son of a politician going out to kill himself?If it is such a great thing to do,you would expect all these leaders to encourage their children to do exactly that.But it is never their children that go out and die.<br />These suicide bombers are often mentally retarded or severly depressed individuals. they are cynically used by the above mentioned power wielders to further their own interests,while using religion as a tool.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

edited because I am horrible with words sometimes.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

hello<br /> I gotta gree with rolmops and JB. until our policy understands the fundamental difference in cultures this war will last another 10,000 years. I dont agree with their culture but all Iraq's are not terroist yet, we have Killed over 15,000 mothers, brothers, fathers and relatives. you cant tell me all 15,000 were terrost. their remaining relatives will be.<br /> you can call it collaterals or however else but it was still mostly people like you and me just trying to earn enough to feed and educate our kids and family. I know if the dang yankees killed my son while he was out in the field plowing I would make a lifetime of killing dang yankees. oh wait that was done before.<br /> whats really funny is before this iraq really had no terrist. they were all syrian,egyptian,jordanian and saud.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br /> Religion is the greatest tool of all....anyone with any kind of faith can be at least somewhat controlled through religion. Did anyone here know that religious belief has lead to more deaths in this world than anything else? One of the reasons why I don't like to go near the stuff.
I think it's people who cannot live with religious people who have caused the most carnage in human history by far!<br /><br />The Romans built the Colosseum to faciltate shows pitting Christians against exotic predators.<br />Hitler made an assembly line of death for catholics, Jehova Whitnesses, and Jews.<br />Throughout recorded history, Christians have been persicuted for thier beliefs. Jesus Christ himself could have just denounced his faith and lived. Yet, he died on the cross for us. What love! What bravery!<br />Yet, he and his followers frighten some people beyond rational civility!! They think Jesus was just some crazy guy!!<br /><br />I personally find this trait in some of my fellow human beings somewhat intolerant. And this non-tollerance comes predominantly from those who PREACH TOLERANCE AND KUMAYA (or think they are preaching it)!<br />I am so confused by such ridicule of Christians in modern times, and sometimes, right here on my favorite forum. But I'm not frightened of those who would elliminate me. But I swear to God, I will remain vigilant, even of my own so-called countrymen --- some of whom completely join the other side.<br />Why not just finish the job, man? Just go there and put a towel on your head, and call us "infidels"!<br />Oh yeah...US "CRUSADERS" ARE SO BLOODY EVIL! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! Please.<br /><br />What kind of "TOOL" is Religion or religious faith?<br /><br />How afraid of us Chistians are you?

rolmops

Vice Admiral

12Footer,there was religion long before christianity.When I say that religion is used as a tool,I do not single out a specific one.<br />There are always people whose goal it is to control other people.One way to control others is to influence them through what they believe in and change or harness that belief into a useful tool.It has always worked on the masses through out history.<br />Faith or belief is not neccesarily organized religion.It usually is not religion that is dangerous,it is the organizers who may very well be.

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> Yep, rooburgers, roo tail soup, baby roo stew, boiled roo eggs, sautee roo fillets - it all tastes great.<br /><br />Most of the time its also free - we call it road kill ;) <br /><br />Aldo
We got that too...but we don't eat it...we call it possum!!! :D :D :D

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Here, We got shrimp,spratt. :D <br /><br />rolmops ,I don't want to derail another thread in an attempt to defend my faith, even tho I allready have. It was not my intent, but I'll answer every assault on God that I see. I didn't get into sects or cults. I expressed my disgust for the elitist fears over God. To claim in an (admittly round-about way) that faith or religions are mind-control organizations enrages me. I realise that most faiths utilize "brainwashing". And it is neccessary to wash the brain and the heart before even talking to God. I am not ashamed of having my brain washed by the blood of Jesus. I Thank God for it every morning before I go to werk.<br />To get into another intelectual debate over faith is absurd, but i'll participate every time I see it here. And that's my last word on it. If you wish to debate religion or faith in God, I sugjest we start another threead. It (derailment} drives the moderators nutz.<br />So, in the interest of returning to topic;<br /><br />Why terrorists commit suicide should be studied.That way we could teach them. I would like to see them all do it, just not in the company of other people.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

hey 12footer. I tend to agree with that last part. we need to find out what motivates them and try to teach them a better way. its funny that you never see clerics or leaders doing suicide missions. think how many times arafat and some others at summit meetings could have strapped on a bomb and killed themselves as well as the leaders of many nations in one fell swoop. the reason they dont is they and thiers are all taken care of and theyhave wealth and power. that is a serious detriment to suicide. most the suicide bombers have been incredibly poor with nothing else but a fantasy to give. with arafat so ill I would hesitate to be in a meeting with him now. if he has a terminal illness he may decide to go outwith a bang. <br /> we have the same problems in most of our big cities. only we call them gangs instead or terrists butits the same. howerver can you imagine calling a missle strike in a suspected gang safe house in brooklyn or LA?. the collateral damage would be unspeakable here so why is it acceptable there?<br />good luck and keep posting

phatmanmike

Captain

Why Terrorists Commit Suicide
cause they are all P.U.S.S.I.E.S<br /><br />untill i get poofed, I STAND PROUD !<br /><br /><br />jb, do what you must!