Why trerrorists commit suicide

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Why trerrorists commit suicide

No their not, they are weenies, 12' said it first, and I second-ed it! ..sl<br /><br />"derail this thread"...ot a chance, got ta love the way it goes down! Thats part of what it's abbout, (how it goes down, thats conversation).<br /><br />Mrbscott...you held your tounge. sometimes a good thing, I can respect that. looked at your avaitar for 10 minuits. I put me in a trance.<br /><br />"the joke"..not so much as making fun, but putting light on the subject, 'theres always a little truth to satire'<br /><br />"If you don't stand for somthing, you will fall for anything"

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Qoute" whats really funny is before this iraq really had no terrist. they were all syrian,egyptian,jordanian and saud. "<br /><br />........as for no terrorist being in Iraq before the war.......no duh they never were seen there before....they were being trained there it a home base.......why would they operate there.They commit sucide because they are losers who dont respect anything other than what some other person, being a so called leader tells them. What do you suggest Rodbolt give our enemies money and send them all to school so they can learn how act like human beings instead of freakin animals.......If more people in Iraq who as you say are just trying to mind their own bussiness actully stood up for what was right we wouldnt be there and there wouldnt be collateral damage.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Why do you think their women cover their faces? Have you ever seen one? Good Grief they are ugly. The 12 virgins?? Why do you think they are virgins? UGLY!!! No act of kindness goes unpunished.

phatmanmike

Captain

i thought it was 72 virgins...... is itreally only 12, heck i can get that here in florida!