Who's more qualified?

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Who's more qualified?

Heres a picture of Bush dropping his dog Barney. Yea, he sure has a firm handle on everything.<br /><br />
17069.jpg

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

He dropped his doggy in Vancouver,BC?<br />At least it didn't count,huh?

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Question; Who's more qualified? :confused: <br /><br />Answer; President George W. Bush :D <br /><br />Just keeping it short and simple.

bubbakat

Captain

JB I apologize to you. I know you have to walk a real narrow line on this kind of Junk <br />But I do get tired of someone that has nothing to do with our way of life, comes in and starts complaining about people he or she has nothing to do with.<br />I do know there are some good folks in canada and I by no means compare those to this one.<br />I will refrain fro making comments from now on out of respect for the mods.<br /> Toad, I would really love to be close to you.<br /> Then we could continue this conversation.

gaugeguy

Captain

Not according to Kerry, he'd tell everyone he made a "FIRST DOWN" ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br />talk about beating a dead horse... makes me wanna<br />
puke.gif
Sad thing is we are gonna hear even more of it for 7 more months MY :(

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br />Kerry caught the ball after he dropped it. <br />Not according to Kerry, he'd tell everyone he made a "FIRST DOWN"
I love it, guageguy.

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

:eek: <br />Didn't mean for this to cause such a stir.<br />I just thought it was funny!<br /><br />Sorry JB. :(

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br />
Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br />Kerry caught the ball after he dropped it. <br />Not according to Kerry, he'd tell everyone he made a "FIRST DOWN"
I love it, guageguy.
Not true, He would claim the ball Never even hit the ground, would look around to see which team he was on that day and claim a TOUCH DOWN, and want a medal for doing it, and a purple heart for the broken fingernail he got durring the conflict. Kerry, give me a break.<br /><br />Toad, I do not allow any foriener to talk bad about my President, Do not do it within striking distance of me!!! :mad: I think you should cease and desist such practices, even in the name of joking, but I do not think you are JOKING. But then thats just me.

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

Bubbakat,<br />It was just a little *** for tat, reelax!<br /><br />BTW-Heres your prez operating the nearly idiot proof Segway... :p <br /><br />
17098.jpg

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

Lubedude, If you want to make fun of Kerry, how is it any different for somebody else to poke fun at Bush?<br /><br />You are a hypocrite.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

go fishing or something will you guys????<br />stop already or else yur gonna get it!<br />
whack.gif

oddjob

Commander

Idiot proof eh...lets see pic of you on yours,Toad. :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Here ya go, oddjob...just for toad.<br />I hope this will do. See, Canada doesn't have the same type of freedom to post stuff, so you have to get what you can glean...Close enough for Americans, I guess.<br /><br />
warning_paul.jpg

bobingardner

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I'm hoping Kerry wins just to see how much respect "our president" gets on this board. I never visited this forum when Clinton was president. How was he treated?<br /><br />I don't mind people making fun of Bush in an informal, unofficial sort of way. I thought the monkey pictures were close to being offensive but still found them funny. He's a public figure and it goes with the job. It would bother me though if he went up to Canada and was booed by their elected officials while giving a speech.<br /><br />I also get upset when people boo our national anthem. I guess that's because it's universal to all Americans and not affiliated with a single person or political party. It's part of our heritage like the flag.

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

bobingardner,<br />Have you heard of an incident where our national anthem was booed? I'm a pretty passive kinda guy, but I believe I'd be arrested for battery the day I stand next to someone booing the national anthem.