Who will you vote for?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Who will you vote for?

Hey Boomyal.. Don't be willing to wager, what you can't afford to loose... LOL.. :D <br /><br />Wonder what the odds are in Vegas?.... :p

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> Wonder what the odds are in Vegas?.... :p
Hmmm? That would be interesting. Where would you look on line?<br /><br />ps, I just noticed that you were a Commander. I think that Commander Boomyal would sound real good. Has a certain air of authority to it. I wonder where I could find it? Maybe someone, here, has thrown his Commander ribbon over the fence! :p

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

quot:<br /><br />Fixin, you're winning a lot freinds here.....nice work...now let me get back to those burgers..<br />__________________________________________________<br />What fun would it be to agree?<br /><br /> VOTE BUSH OUT---------VOTE FOR FIXIN!

PW2

Commander

I read all your descriptions of Bush here, and while I admit I don't *always* watch Fox News, I sometimes do, and even they are more realistic than most of you all re Bush.<br />I am convinced what you are describing is some romantic ideal of what you'd like Bush to be, as opposed to the reality.<br /><br />But as the downslide of his approval rating shows, old Abe Lincoln was right! <br />"You can fool some of the people all of the time, (see this board) and<br />You can fool all of the people some of the time, But you can't fool all of the people all of the time"

Carphunter

Commander

Whats wrong with flippin burgers?<br /><br />Personal insults , :confused: Must be a Kerry supporter.<br /><br />C'mon, throw some insults my way, i'll play. :cool: <br /><br />
You can fool some of the people all of the time, (see this board)
You can keep your mouth closed, and appear to be a fool, or open your mouth and remove all doubt. ;)

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Fixin, the union is forcing companies to take jobs to people who will work for less. I personally feel that unions and insurance companies are the mainstream mofias of today. You pay money into them and they don't do crap for you. In fact, insurance companies will raise the amount you have to pay if you do have to use them.<br /><br />At any rate, unions need to be replaced. I don't see a reason why someone has to be paid $20 per hour to watch things go past them on a conveyor belt all day. <br /><br />Lets face it. The world does need ditch diggers, and they don't get paid as much as a Network Engineer.

18rabbit

Captain

Originally posted by PW2:<br /> I read all your descriptions of Bush here, and while I admit I don't *always* watch Fox News, I sometimes do...
You’re right! And FOX has them neck-and-neck with Bush still losing points. The toe-sucker (D!ck Morris) was on last night. He went back and studied all the Presidential elections since the early 60’s and found that almost all ‘undecided’ voters threw-in with the challenging candidate at the last minute. Also reference Zogby’s evaluation. Toe-sucker thinks Kerry is our next president unless Bush really does pull the US out of Iraq in the very near future and even that may not be enough to save his sorry backside.<br /><br />Irony: at the beginning of this year, the Bush-hating democrats said Bush would make a deal with the Saudis this summer to get more oil at a lower price, thus making himself look good for the Nov election. That’s exactly what’s happening now!!! I guess even a blind squirrels finds a nut once in awhile.<br /><br />Bush does not deserve a second term!!! Kerry is not Presidential material!!! We’re stuck.<br /><br /> "You can fool all of the people some of the time, But you can't fool all of the people all of the time" …unless you’re really good, then you can fool all the people all of the time.

PW2

Commander

Personal insults? Where is that? I just quoted a famous Abe Lincoln saying. If you are insulted by what old Abe said, I would look in the mirror.<br /><br />As far as personal insults and misrepresentations go, you need not look further than the 128 million dollars of Bush ads attacking Kerry we are being inundated with.<br /><br />Not that I care, other than by their very repetition, they are getting annoying, as no matter what he spends, people are beginning to recognize what they really mean, in that it is the only tactic this President knows, and that he has nothing in the realm of his own accomplishments that he is particularly proud of.<br /><br />You do have to give him some credit for Chutzpa, however. How can an administration made up of a mostly no show National Guard member, with a mutiple deferment no service VP, get away with attacking Kerry for the bravery medals he won in combat?<br /><br />Now that takes something, I guess.

oddjob

Commander

PW said:<br />
As far as personal insults and misrepresentations go, you need not look further than the 128 million dollars of Bush ads attacking Kerry we are being inundated with.<br /><br />Not that I care,
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,.....<br /><br />PW said:<br />
You do have to give him some credit for Chutzpa, however. How can an administration made up of a mostly no show National Guard member, with a mutiple deferment no service VP, get away with attacking Kerry for the bravery medals he won in combat?<br />
You know the liberals are cracking up when you hear PW, whom sometimes crafts some complicated talk, is reduced to cliche name calling instead of debating subject or substance.. :D <br /><br />BTW PW he was awarded those medals....he didnt win em! :) <br /><br />Hang in there PW buddy...it will be over soon if not already.... :cool:

Carphunter

Commander

Lets see PW 'ol boy. The "Personal Insults" part of my post was directed at someone else. A little paranoid are we.<br /><br />
I would look in the mirror.
I look in the mirror a lot,......... and man I'm good lookin. :cool: <br /><br />Let me guess, without reading all of your post, I bet it says something like this; George Bush is evil, George Bush is Satan, blah, blah, blah. Man your predictable.<br /><br />
other than by their very repetition, they are getting annoying
Kinda like your bash Bush posts?<br /><br />Can you spell.......Hypocrite. ;)

18rabbit

Captain

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br />Can you spell.......Hypocrite. ;)
Hippokrite<br />Hipnocritter<br />Hippycritter<br />Hynotherocrite<br /><br />This isn’t easy. How many chances do I get?<br /><br />Hipnocright<br />Hyp…

Carphunter

Commander

I was just curious if someone could spell it, wasn't sure if I was correct. ;) <br /><br />Anyway, I really thought it was , "Hippokryptonite"

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

carphunter: the flippin burgers, was about boomyal<br />not posting a respons to what he or she does for a living,and I wasn't the one to start throwing insults,but I will always play

rc581

Petty Officer 2nd Class

well well well, nothing like a little politics to bring out the best in everyone. :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by rc581:<br /> well well well, nothing like a little politics to bring out the best in everyone. :D
Yeah! a real kick in the head, isn't it. :D