Who will you vote for?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Who will you vote for?

How many times can I vote?.... :p Know some dead people... Can they still vote too?.... :p

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by fixin:<br /> I still can't figure out how he is the President when he lost the popular vote.
If you'd a stayed off the weed during high school, you'd know the answer to that question! :rolleyes:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by fixin:<br /> the goverment is driving up gas prices by unnecesary stock piling...
You'd better A) go back to school B)Stay awake C) or quit listening to Dan Blather.<br /><br />The strategic oil reserves would supply this country's oil requirements for two days. We are at WAR and Bush is refilling the reserves that Clinton depleted, for political popularity, during the last heating oil price spike. <br /><br />If the bulk of the American voters, go to the polls, no better informed than you are, we are in big trouble.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Gee Dubya Agin!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by 18rabbit:<br />
Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br /> All you guys that are undecided, what is it gonna take to make up your mindsA candidate with integrity. One that understands and will honor their Oath of Office. Doesn't matter what party or platform they pursue. Neither Bush nor Kerry qualify.?
Please show me one politician ever that was perfect, or didnt have special interests.<br /><br />Your living in a fantasy world. In the real world, you have to pick the one that you know what his first reaction will be to any problems.<br /><br />With Clinton, I knew his first reaction; LIE.<br /><br />With GW, I know his first reaction; stumble on his words, and speak from the heart.<br /><br />With Kerry I know his first reaction; scan the crowd, and tell them what answer he thinks they want to hear.<br /><br />Ken

LadyFish

Admiral

48.gif

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I voted again.. :p Lemme see if I can find grandma's old voter registration..<br /> :D

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

I voted again.. Lemme see if I can find grandma's old voter registration..<br />
Thats OK snapper,in Florida they'll count you a few times :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

How many times can I vote?.... Know some dead people... Can they still vote too?.... <br />
Snapper,<br />Vote early and vote often!<br /> <br />Dead people? Absolutlely.<br />Wino's and drug addicts? Bribe them. <br />Mentally handicapped? Good to go! <br />Illegal aleins? Sign um up!!!<br />The elderly? Scare them and buy them!!!<br />Unions? In the bag.<br />Government employee's? Need you ask?<br /><br />If you have any problems just move to Florida, they have special training on the use of a pencil. ;)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Just found out their going to throw my vote out... :( <br /><br /> My name, and anyone else who's last name is Bait, is on Katherine Harris's doo-doo list of people who can't vote because someone else, who's last name is Bait (especially if they're Black/African american), commited a fellony...

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Who's the iboats Supervisor of elections around here anyway..? :confused: Oh please don't tell me it's Teresa LaPore... :eek: <br /><br />Who's in charge of the iboats electoral college? :confused: Ya'know, cause the popular vote don't matter anyway... :D

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Personal insults are not allowed here.<br /><br />Mod1

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by fixin:<br /> To Boomyall--I see you didn't put what you do for a living,Bush sucks and edit!<br />vote Bush out!!!!
Come on guys, gezzzzz. Poof city all over this one.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Love---Exciting and new, climb aboard, we're expecting you. The love board, soon will be making another run -- :p <br /><br />Emotional political debate, Cool.... :D <br /><br />
Who's in charge of the iboats electoral college?
I'll nominate "fixin'" :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I'll second the nomination.... :eek: <br /><br />Ok fixin, yer it!.... :p <br /><br />ps.. i voted again... :D :p :D