Who killed the Kurds?....how?..

oddjob

Commander
Hey, I think since we have a few new members with an anti Bush/America agenda for us, I figured I would balance it a bit with a troll of my own. So...here's alittle return fire!<br /><br />Tell me liberal...oops! didnt mean to call you the bad word(sic).. ;)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Who killed the Kurds?....how?..

HAHA, txwinner does the same thing that he chides us for....<br /><br />DODGE THE QUESTION!!!!<br /><br />Ken

Ralph 123

Captain

Kurds.jpg

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

The Kurds have been stateless victims for approx the last 100 years, due to artifically drawn borders in the region.<br />They have been many times invaded and horrendously persecuted by the Turks, Assyrians,persians and Arabs for over centuries.<br /><br />In modern times they have been indiscriminately poison gassed and slaughtered by the last tyrant of Iraq Sadaam Hussein, the Kurds are still being persecuted by Turkey, syria and Iran.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

[self-edited: stupid joke deleted]

magster65

Commander

There's children in that picture...<br />How can you joke about that? I don't see any humor in those posts you inhumane, heartless frickin' donkeys!<br />Put YOUR child there and see how funny it is!

D

DJ

I also noticed that the "who killed the kurds" question gets dodged.<br /><br />I guess, they don't care!<br /><br />That scene could have been New York City or Yuma, Arizona.

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

magster65 lighten up and no name calling.I think that oddjob's point is that Sadam killed the Kurds. Yes it was very tragic. Poison gas does not discriminate it will kill the young, the old, male, female, any one that breaths it in. Sadam and his lawless followers will pay in the Iraqi court system one day for what they did.

Ralph 123

Captain

Just like they dodge the question about the millions who died in Vietnam and Cambodia when we declared defeat and retreated from Vietnam. The Islamo-fascists are counting on history repeating itself.<br /><br />We've become a soft nation who can't even take 1,000 voluntary military deaths a year without playing chicken little, tucking tail and running. Osama predicted it..."make them bleed and they'll run," he said. just like Lebanon and Somalia.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> I also noticed that the "who killed the kurds" question gets dodged.<br /><br />I guess, they don't care!<br /><br />That scene could have been New York City or Yuma, Arizona.
DJ, How could you not have noticed this post?<br /><br />Elmer Fudge <br />Member # 31754 posted August 24, 2005 01:38 PM<br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> The Kurds have been stateless victims for approx the last 100 years, due to artifically drawn borders in the region.<br />They have been many times invaded and horrendously persecuted by the Turks, Assyrians,persians and Arabs for over centuries.<br /><br />In modern times they have been indiscriminately poison gassed and slaughtered by the last tyrant of Iraq Sadaam Hussein, the Kurds are still being persecuted by Turkey, syria and Iran.

Ron G

Commander

Im going to put my 2 cents in here,sadam killed the kurds and the terroists he brought in to train.SO yes im happy we brought him down and are still taking care of terorists,its going to take some time but we are defending are selfs by doing this,NO wmds what was all that gas they killed the kurds with???just my 2 cents.

D

DJ

Elmer,<br /><br />It doesn't matter who they are, where they came from or their political standing.<br /><br />THEY'RE STILL DEAD! MURDERED by a tyrant.<br /><br />My point is that we seem to gloss over that.<br /><br />Ralph wrote:<br /><br />
We've become a soft nation who can't even take 1,000 voluntary military deaths a year without playing chicken little, tucking tail and running. Osama predicted it..."make them bleed and they'll run," he said. just like Lebanon and Somalia.<br /><br />
VERY well said.

Ralph 123

Captain

Hey Ron, anyone who wants to be intellectually honest only has to go to the Un website and read the final report of the inspectors where they lay out all the WMDs they know he had (they tagged them) that they couldn't find when they got back in (only let back in because we were sitting on the Kuwait border).<br /><br />Now, you have to believe Saddam unilaterally destroyed them all, didn't bother to document it and didn't bother to tell the UN about it to get the sanctions lifted. You have to believe when he threatened to use WMDs if we invaded it was just a misstatement due to translation problems.

txswinner

Banned

Ralph, you are one arrogant son of a gun. Actually not a million in Vietnam but several of my close friend and it was not worth one of their lives. That war became a get rich fight for Lyndon and Brown and Root and this fight is about the greed of George W. and his oil field buddies.<br /><br />Both losing propositions for all except the ones who line their pockets. Only difference is B&R changed parties. Not a Republican or Democrat thing it is a money and power thing.<br /><br />So if you are all fired up for it why not sign up and take some of your family with you to fight the good fight.<br /><br />And Oddjob, Saddam killed the Kurds last. But seems UN inspections found and destroyed WMD after that except for the ones that the President, Colin Powell, Rumsfield and a few other knew about.

Ralph 123

Captain

Sell crazy somewhere else. We are all filled up here.<br /><br />I haven't read a cogent, well thought out, fact based argument yet. Nothing but defeatists, black helicopter, conspiracy theories pulled right from the minds of the of Michael Moore's of the world.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Hey tx winner, if you would check out your facts you would realize Halliburton is trying to sell off KBR because of what..... LOW PROFITS!!!<br /><br />They aint making much money off this outfit.<br /><br />Please once and for all, stop spitting out the same old liberal BS and think. There is plenty of real things to attack GWB, but this isnt one of them.<br /><br />Ken

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

And for a compassionate guy like yourself (txwinner), you sure didn't seem to let all of the people killed by Saddam burden your conscience very much. Guess we should have let him stay in power so he could keep on killing.<br /><br />Talk about a contradiction.<br /><br />Ken

QC

Supreme Mariner

txswinner,<br /><br />Do you really belive that GWB sent our troops in harm's way to secure oil for his "buddies"? If so, you are one cynical guy. Basicaly, you have determined (with a lot of help from other whackos) that George is a sociopath who has no regard for human life. Personally, I believe that Ted Bundy and Dennis Rader belong in that category, but come on, The President of The United States? Please think this stuff through. You seem like an intelligent enough guy. I even respect your middle of the road position and not allowing yourself to be pigeonholed as a liberal or conservative, but actually believing the POTUS (any POTUS) would start a war to improve the finances of his friends . . . please!!! I could see that from Saddam, but George?<br /><br />I honestly believe that GW determined that it was about flippin' time we stopped accepting evil on this planet and decided to do something about it. I also believe that this war and GW will be favorbaly viewed by history.