who do you look like?

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: who do you look like?

LMAO @ Barlow!!!!<br /><br />I've always been told I look like Christian Slater.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Originally posted by Barlow:<br />
Originally posted by achris:<br /> I've been likened to Richard Dreyfuss. Not sure about that.<br />You decide.<br /><br />Chris.............
<br /><br />HE LIVES!!<br />HE LIVES!!<br />HE LIVES!!<br /><br />JERRY GARCIA LIVES IN AUSSIE LAND!!!!
4v1jtf
<br /><br />
4v1ied
<br /><br />play a song!!!!
I haven't had that much hair since...um... ever!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by achris:<br />
Originally posted by Barlow:<br />
Originally posted by achris:<br /> I've been likened to Richard Dreyfuss. Not sure about that.<br />You decide.<br /><br />Chris.............
<br /><br />HE LIVES!!<br />HE LIVES!!<br />HE LIVES!!<br /><br />JERRY GARCIA LIVES IN AUSSIE LAND!!!!
4v1jtf
<br /><br /> <br />play a song!!!!
I haven't had that much hair since...um... ever!
yea.. ok .. what ever ya say Jerry .. :p :D <br /><br />-- just funnin' ya here acris ;)

eeboater

Commander

I don't know... I kinda see a resemblance don't you?<br /><br /><br />Well, maybe if I took my shirt off... :D :D <br /><br />(i'm on the left)<br /><br /><br />
b8ac.jpg
arnold_schwarzenegger_p12.jpg

QC

Supreme Mariner

Damn eeboater, I was sure that the Avatar was YOUR picture. Now, you've ruined everything . . . :eek:

Ralph 123

Captain

Hey Gauge, you'll appreciate this. When I was in my twenties, I used to get mistaken for Ray Borque all the time. I had to travel a lot and people used to do the old double and triple take all the time especially in airports. Some people were bold enough to ask for an autograph :) I used to get great seats in restaurants!

NYMINUTE

Captain

eeboater, you look like Jackson Browne, nevermind you are too young to remember.<br />Mmmm must be steroids??????? or hemmroids?<br />You rock youngun.

eeboater

Commander

Jackson who!? He doesn't play with young boys does he?<br /><br /><br />Quietcat: If I looked like my avatar... I'd never leave the house :D :D :D <br /><br /><br />Sean

QC

Supreme Mariner

Reminds me of a line from a movie, can't remember which one, a couple of 12 year old boys are looking at a Playboy or something. One of them says "man, I wish I was a girl, I'd just take my clothes off and stare at myself in the mirror".

TexomaAv8r

Petty Officer 1st Class

I always secretly fear I resemble Don Knots...

Perfidiajoe

Petty Officer 1st Class

As Abe Lincoln said,"If I were 2 faced I wouldn't be wearing this one"

LadyFish

Admiral

Actually, I have had several people tell me that Deidre Hall looks like me.<br /><br />
dee_cal_4peach1.jpg

brother chris

Commander

My my ladyfish. If you look like that, your husband is one LUCKY guy. :D ;) :D

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

I've been told I resemble roadkill. At 6 feet 6 inches and 340 lbs I stand out in the crowd. I pity who ever looks like me!!!!!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Actually, I have had several people tell me that Deidre Hall looks like me.
Now LF, you know who you look like. :) <br />Let other's judge for themselves.<br />2nd in from the right everyone. :cool: <br />
watermark.php

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I've been told more than twice that I look like Jennifer Cappriati, the tennis pro. I guess I can see a little,but I don't know.<br />Bassy

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Originally posted by Bassy:<br /> I've been told more than twice that I look like Jennifer Cappriati, the tennis pro. I guess I can see a little,but I don't know.<br />Bassy
Come on Bassy. Why not 'ask the audience'. Post a pic and we'll tell you what we think. :D