who do you look like?

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer
Re: who do you look like?

Originally posted by One More Cast:<br />
resize1.jpg
<br /> I must look like a lot of people. I was at a restaurant and the waitress swore I was her ex boyfriend Frank, I stopped at a garage sale and the lady there thought I was her grandson, I went to get groceries and the owner said I looked like her brother, A guy at work said I looked exactly like some bar tender...
Hey OMC,<br /><br />I remember you. You're the guy named Frank whose grandmother was having a yard sale when the waitress stopped by and was sayin how much she misses ya but the grocer said his brother's name isn't Frank!<br /><br />So, how's the witness protection program coming along?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

breakfastclub10.jpg
<br />damn!<br /><br />Here I was waiting for LF or Bassy to say how much I look like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise or somethin...<br /><br />Carl the janitor... sheeeeesh!... thanks alot, Professor Noodles... :D :D :D

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

I am told I look like Mathew Macanahey(sp?)

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Tinkerer II:<br />
Originally posted by jtexas:<br /> I've been compared to major league baseball player<br /> Rafael Palmiero<br /><br />dang, it's like looking in a mirror!<br />
striper1.jpg
jtexas<br /><br />You've got a weird grip on the even weirder bat you're holding. Is it a regulation bat just for Texas leagues?
Tink, don't you recognize a "bunt" grip when you see one?

ebbtide176

Commander

snapper, you & my fishing bud from dalton ga resemble greatly. he was also the best man at my wedding 18yrs ago. :) <br /><br />i dunno, my wife says i look alot like GWB. and several people have said the same... i know for sure my hair is diff, its brown & a little wavy.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Reading this post has made for a good day today.<br /><br />When I have a beard some say I look like Chuck Norris. Without the beard, I look like John Denver.<br /><br />One of these days when I get some time and a good puter teacher, I'll be posting pics.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Ralph:<br /> Hey Gauge, I used to get mistaken for Ray Borque all the time.
#77 is my hero Ralph. I don't know how Ray did it, he could play 30 minutes in a game and not have a hair out of place. If Bobby Orr was the best defenseman of all time, Ray is a very close second.

aspeck

Staff member

Wife tells me I am the most handsome man in the world, so I guess no one resembles me. But then love is blind. I think I look more like SpongeBob Squarepants.

Ralph 123

Captain

JB,<br /><br />I found your twin! The Gorton's of Gloucester Fisherman<br /><br />
fisherman.gif

90skichallenger

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have been told I look like Julius Ceaser.<br />But I think I look like my granpa, and thats famous enough for me.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by FSHKPR:<br /> people always tell me i look like cheech.
no, man, FSHKPR's not here.

FSHKPR

Ensign

ssshhhh dont be telling people who i really am maan.

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

ART2.jpg
<br /><br />This is me. Now you'll know me if we pass on the lake. :)

one more cast

Captain

ae708, Hey I know you, ain't you that nekid guy that drives his boat backwords? :D