Who do U BLAME

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Re: Who do U BLAME

Treedancer,

Hate to tell you this but VECO is not an Oil Company...it is an engineering company that is contracted to do construction and management.

When the company that supplies the work clothes for the oil workers gets caught bribing people, are you gong to post that link too?

QC

Supreme Mariner

What he ^^^^^ said . . . :rolleyes:

treedancer

Commander

Quote Bruce58

Treedancer,

Hate to tell you this but VECO is not an Oil Company...it is an engineering company that is contracted to do construction and management.

Seems that they are closely enough associated with the oil industry for me

. <<VECO Corporation is an Alaska -based oil pipeline service and construction company. Founded in 1968, the company today is a major player in the Alaskan oil industries' support. VECO is also a worldwide player in the oil industry, having divisions in many major oil markets.>>

<<VECO was responsible for large parts of the spills clean up, hiring 2,500 workers to clean up the environmental disaster.>>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veco_Corp

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner

Seems that they are closely enough associated with the oil industry for me

Treelander,

I see from your profile that you are a truckdriver. Truck are often used to transport oil/gasoline. So you are closely assosciated with the oil industry as far as your logic goes.

Are you for real?

treedancer

Commander

Quote Pointer 94

Guilt by association. Come on Tree.........

Come on Pointer your surely not going too have rummaging thru you old post are you???:)

Quote QC

Kewl, I didn't know you went to Mainstream Media University . . .

See the Pointer post:p??Dodger fan..:eek:

Quote Bruce 58

Treelander,

I see from your profile that you are a truckdriver. ?. So you are closely assosciated with the oil industry as far as your logic goes.

Are you for real?====you betcha goodbuddie.;)

Truck are often used to transport oil/gasoline==== Yes we use plenty of diesel fuel in our trucks running from St.Louis, too Ca.,Or., Wa,. Mostly. Why do you ask? I assume that you use fuel in your four-wheeler. Does that make everybody the burns fuel ?closely associated with the oil industry??:confused:

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

How about this little tastey morsel?

The state of Wisconsin is threatening to sue gas station owners who offer discounts to senior citizens.

MERRILL, Wis. (AP) -- A service station that offered discounted gas to senior citizens and people supporting youth sports has been ordered by the state to raise its prices.

Center City BP owner Raj Bhandari has been offering senior citizens a 2 cent per gallon price break and discount cards that let sports boosters pay 3 cents less per gallon.

But the state Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection says those deals are too good: They violate Wisconsin's Unfair Sales Act, which requires stations to sell gas for about 9.2 percent more than the wholesale price.

QC

Supreme Mariner

^^^^ Alright, who here that has suggested the government should regulate gasoline prices is paying attention to that bit of irony? ^^^^

Here is a retailer who wants to sell BELOW a 9.2% margin. Scumbag, whoring up the market. He must be stopped!!!