Who’s got a great idea??

dolluper

Captain
Re: Who’s got a great idea??

How about a helicoptor motorcycle those you can't stay in front of you fly over a James

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Mine is ending high-speed chases for good. It is off-the-shelf technology, cheap to impliment, and the implementation can be phased-in by auto makers installing 16bucks worth of crap at the time of manufacture. Cruisers would cost about 20 per vehicle to retrofit with the transimtter.

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

You'd have to make sure your tv isn't the kind subject to image 'burn in' problems....

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

An idea of great value to me has been continuously brainstormed upon for many years during the fall and early winter. The concept???<br /><br />Create a genetically altered or an additive for shelled corn or other bait/feed used by white tail deer hunters. This concoction would only affect the male of the species.<br /><br />The result?? Upon consuming the feed the buck would have its coat in the vital zone turn blaze orange. <br /><br />Thats right, a brilliant 4 inch diameter blaze orange high viz. "dot" right dead center, so to speak, in the kill zone!!!

sangerwaker

Commander

Auto pilot for boat so I don't need anyone to drive for me!

silenscurator

Petty Officer 3rd Class

two words...Talking Tombstone...a tombstone with a prerecorded message that plays on a tv or just on speakers, activated by motion, with a solar recharged battery...My dad and i were just joking around one day in the car driving past the cemetary, but wouldn't you know it, a year later we see it on the tv. Should've gone to the patent office...oh well, on to the next idea

Kenneth Brown

Captain

About 4 years ago I was wondering how to get more taste in my meat( DON"T SAY IT!!!!) without smoking. I figured that I used to cut slits in it and pack seasoning so why not inject. I went down to the feedstore and got the biggest needle and syringe they had. I filled that brisket up! That was some of the best meat I have ever cooked. I thought about trying to patent it. About a week later I was in the store and guess what did I see? Yep, an injector.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Will someone please tell me what velcro is?<br /><br />All I have is duct tape and wd40.<br /><br />Ok, how about window screens for your car?

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> Will someone please tell me what velcro is?<br /><br />All I have is duct tape and wd40.<br /><br />Ok, how about window screens for your car?
You aint right,Roscoe :D <br />As for the window screens, we tried that back in the early 70's on a Ford Econoline van,in the Summer,on the beautiful shores of Ten-Mile Strand...The results were woefully inadeqaute :D

rudeafrican

Petty Officer 1st Class

Gaugeguy and Steve,<br /><br />Velcro was invented in 1948 by a swiss guy called George whatever. Had to do the research for a school project many many years ago.

xikxak

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> Will someone please tell me what velcro is?<br /><br />All I have is duct tape and wd40.<br /><br />Ok, how about window screens for your car?
velcro is duct tape with 5 o'clock shadow.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Anyone ever hear Velcro Fly by ZZTop??? Now we are cookin'

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Velcro pad ya' kin stick to the bottom of a Bud Longneck so ya' can't knock it over thus preventing alcohol abuse..... :)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

u guys ever heard of "rent a dad" where women get<br />men to come in and fix little stuff around the<br />house?<br />well, I came up with the idea of "rent a wife"<br />where us men could have a woman that never got a<br />headache!<br /><br />too bad MY wife found out... :p

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by JB:<br /> My new TV has a slot for a memory stick (used in Sony and some other digicams).
How 'bout one a those memory sticks for my brain? Any suggestions on which "port" to stick it in?

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by jtexas:<br />
Originally posted by JB:<br />QUOTE]How 'bout one a those memory sticks for my brain? Any suggestions on which "port" to stick it in?
If there is no port............its a good bet there is no brain>

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> u guys ever heard of "rent a dad" where women get<br />men to come in and fix little stuff around the<br />house?<br />well, I came up with the idea of "rent a wife"<br />where us men could have a woman that never got a<br />headache!<br /><br />too bad MY wife found out... :p
world's oldest profession, MY

88spl

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have it, yes HDTV chan. 130. The camera is setup on a hill over looking a pond, at day break. It is kinda cool, you hear the birds and frogs, fish feeding the top water. Only thing was, after watching it for a while, the wife walked by, she stopped looked at it, and then looked at me, shook her head, and walked off. I didn't know what to say. I hope she didn't tell anyone!!!!