What's your favorite quotation?

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: What's your favorite quotation?

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />
the harvest can be either flowers or weeds
So thats why my father said I had Potato's growing out of my ears. I'm confused now.
My dad always called me "crap for brains", so my flowers had some good fertilizer ;)

tylerin

Commander

Now if I did have weeds growing upstairs(and I probably do) BIXLL has a dog that could help me out :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Now if I did have weeds growing upstairs(and I probably do) BIXLL has a dog that could help me out :D
Some peoples weeds are other peoples flowers ;)

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

"Give a Man a Fish and He will Eat for a Day...<br /><br />Teach a Man to Fish and He will Sit in a Boat and Drink Beer all Day..."<br /><br />---Unknown.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

"Whenever in doubt, kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out."

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato<br /><br />I can't comlpain but sometimes I still do - Joe Walsh

Whaler Proud

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have two:<br /><br />The first was stated by my brother when we were kids. During dinner, my Dad complained of having a headache to which my brother said:<br /><br />"If I had a face like yours, my head would hurt too" (not bad for 13)<br /><br />The second is from J.Frank Dobie (I believe):<br /><br />"It ain't braggin' if its true"

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

This is the quote I use on my customers when Fri. at 5 pm their out of ice and the machine has been broke since Tue."Poor planing on you're part does not constitute an emergency on my part"

JoeW

cajun555,<br />That's a good one. I used to own a plack with that saying inscribed on it.

RetNav

"If at first you don't succeed, give up, why be a hardhead!"<br /><br />A powerful statement constructed of two letter words "IF IT IS TO BE IT IS UP TO ME!"<br /><br />"If you continue to think the way you have always thought, you will continue to get what you have always got. To change what you are getting, change what you are thinking."

Mercury140-I6

Petty Officer 1st Class

I like.<br /><br />How much horsepower can I have and still go to Heaven?<br /><br />Or<br /><br />Get in, Sit down, Shut the **** up, and hold on.<br /><br />Craig

LadyFish

Admiral

Not everything that counts can be counted, <br />And not everything that can be counted counts.... Al Einstein