What Is Your Pets Name(s)

ebbtide176

Commander
Re: What Is Your Pets Name(s)

well we put Rhett down about a month ago, the 3 legged shepherd. now we have Scarlett, she looks like his female twin with 4legs.<br />cream manx cat=butterscotch<br />grey longhair cat=valdosta (where we picked him up off the road on last visit down to S GA)

NYMINUTE

Captain

We are qualified to join PETA now. NOT. Those names are funny. I love HOOVER.

gaugeguy

Captain

Chocolate lab named Dutch and two cats, Max and Bones.

90skichallenger

Petty Officer 1st Class

Izzy-70 pounds-chow-timber shepherd mix<br />Lucky-75 pounds-Black Lab. He is called lucky becaaue we got him from the pound one hour prior to his being euthanized.<br />Sparky -40 pounds-Blue Heeler<br />Tye-Dye-20 pounds-heeler-terrier mix..We call her tye-dye because she looks like someone tye-dyed her fur.<br />2 Guinea fowl (uncaged) named guinea and bird<br />Also have 10 fish <br />Later

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Two Border Collies:<br /><br />Sasha - just liked the name<br />Jack - Came with him when I got him from a BC rescue group.<br /><br />Sasha has demonstrated to me that dogs can reason. Both love to play fetch. But if Jack has a different toy (or treat) that Sasha wants, she'll go get a ball and drop it in my lap until I throw it. Jack instinctively jumps up to chase it and Sasha immediately pounces on whatever Jack left behind that she wanted in the first place, lol. Also adds fuel to the theory that females are more cunning and devious than males, :cool: .

FSHKPR

Ensign

dogs name is bruno. we got him at 11/2 years and came with that name. had an iguana named gizmo but got rid of him also have a african grey parrot who is totally devoted to me. well since my name is calvin i named him hobbes.

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

just like butchA I have a cocker/lab mix name cougar magnum His name fits as he is a good guard dog. The vet says it is the cocker in him that makes him growl at adults.<br />the other lab/mix is named Xena <br />She thinks she is a lap dog.<br /> Serenity

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

My cats now have boring names. Smokey and Jasmine.<br />When I was a kid I had a cat named DEAD CAT. That cat had a seizure disorder. He would have seizures every few months. The first timeI mistook him for dead until I went to bury him and he was walking around.<br />Had a dog I named GUESS. When someone would ask his name I would say GUESS. <br />Also had a dog named askim. Same, when asked I would tell people to askim.<br />I had a few cows on the ranch. I called them all SCREACH because that was the sound the fence made when they ran through it. (anyone that has ever raised cows will relate to that one).<br />Have a horse named DAN. Named him that because the man we got him from is named Dan. When we got the papers for the horse we found out he was registered as LUCKY. I liked DAN better but don't think the horse did so we call him Lucky now. He went down with me one night chasing a cow in the dark and tore a ligement in my knee. That wasn't very lucky but he still liked the name. <br />Finally dad and I had a pair of coon hounds. Both were grand night champions, won many competition hunts and bench shows. They were a brother sister pair named Bill and Bell. One night Bell died. Bill never hunted the same again.

BigPoppaG

Chief Petty Officer

Ripley Black Cocker Spaniel.<br />Jeep and boat riding buddy who will be 12 this november and acts like he is 2. :D <br /><br />
JOECOOL.jpg

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Cats:<br />Panda- black and white<br />Big Boy- multicolored guy that weve had for about 4 years now<br />Honey- Refers to 3 kittens, all have the same name, all given by my 3 yo<br />Momma- Self explanatory<br />JJ- Short for Jon Jr., a replica of a previous cat named Jon<br />Sugar- Worthless kitten<br /><br /><br />Just one dog now, Baby, best looking beagle you'll ever see, just dont look at her udders, after 4 litters they drag<br /><br />Horses:<br />Brandy- 10 yo QH mare, my most talented<br />Misha- 13 yo Reg Arabian broodmare/showhorse<br />Missy- 4 yo QH broodmare<br />Cash- Short for Cash on Cash. 4yo stud from the great bloodline of Dash for Cash, Clabbers, Three bars, all excellant racehorses in his history<br />Sugar- OLD Shetland/Welsh cross mare great with the kids<br />Shadow- Pony of America appolousa gelding that is a playday/rodeo pony<br /><br /><br />Goats- Both full blood Boer<br />Pod- Short for tripod. Born with three legs and is just like a dog<br />Popeye- Show goat in June, and BBQ right after :)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Thanks to an iboats member, my Newfie/Lab mix got his name "Keeper". He is now 2 and half, 120 pounds, web feet, built for the water, and hates the water. Some boat dog! I have him trained for catch and release. I catch the fish, drop it on the deck, and he picks it up and puts it back in the water. If I keep the fish, he gets mad and barks until they are set free. Only way I can keep any is if I don't take him with me.<br /><br />I think he is a secret member of PETA.... :mad:

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Best name I even had for a dog: He was a mut (vet said it took 2 Heinze 57 to make him) found on the side of the road as a pup. I was working for Dixie Fiberglass (built Malabu fishing boats) and wanted to name him Boat but wife didn't like that. One of the owners was the sales rep. for Ranger, so we named him Ranger.

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

German short hair pointer is "Clyde" When he was a puppy romping around Wifey went to say "look at the size of those clod hoppers." and it came out "clyde hoppers" name stuck.<br /><br />Cats: Purr-cy don't think I need to explain this one.<br /> Sylvester looks just like the looney tune Sylvester.<br /><br />Daughter's Hamster is Gizmo<br /><br />Adopted Cockatiel(sp?) is Sydney<br /><br />Black rabit is soot, soon to become stew if other daughter does not come and get him ;) :p <br /><br />I am looking for a female English setter to name Bonnie, So I can have a Bonnie & clyde :D

xikxak

Petty Officer 1st Class

All cats.<br />Booger<br />Phoebe<br />Tom<br />Jerry<br />Toonie<br />Sissie(also know as (colored girl goes dum de dum)<br />Fluffy<br />buttons<br />valentine<br />and two outside. The parents<br />Mr B<br />Shanika<br /> All vaccinated and fixed. davexx

Straightup

Petty Officer 1st Class

Cats name is Mr. Was going to be Missy, but first visit to the vet he said, "I don't think you want to call HIM Missy".

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by SS Mayfloat:<br /> I catch the fish, drop it on the deck, and he picks it up and puts it back in the water. If I keep the fish, he gets mad and barks until they are set free. Only way I can keep any is if I don't take him with me.<br /><br />I think he is a secret member of PETA.... :mad:
Sounds great - I'd like to see 'em do that. How does he grip 'em? :) <br /><br />My dog gets curious about fish swimming around in the livewell, and he loves 'em fried; otherwise he isn't too interested in 'em.<br /><br />I wouldn't be too concerned about Keeper's affiliation with PETA - as a natural predator he could never totally reconcile himself to their philosophy. He's never asked you to use barbless hooks, has he? ;)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

40111199.jpg
<br />Bambi, a 2 year old rea pin not cropped or docked.<br />Pet pet names are "Bambilonian, the bambite from bambilon".<br />"Stinks"<br />"bambam"<br />If not at werk or church, she is at my heels.<br />Appologies for video qaulity. Bright day, could not see screen to focus.