What Is Your Pets Name(s)

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: What Is Your Pets Name(s)

One dog, named "Dusty Crockett King of the Wild Frontier," Dusty for short, or sometimes Dusty Evsky.<br /><br />
5736001-R2-037-17.jpg

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Penny and Gustuff ("Gus" is Penny's 2yr old pup)<br /><br />"Penny Lane" .. after the Beatles tune..<br /><br />German Wirehaired Pointers.

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

Wife calls the cat Tabatha, I call her Channelcat. She is almost identical in color to a channelcat.<br /><br />JB, Channelcat does the same thing around other people. Hissing, growling at any body except her momma and dad.(my wife and I)

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

chocolate lab:Freda the Fabulous Frog- we call her frog.<br />black lab: Brubaker the Bodacious Bullfrog- we call him bru or bruey.

malibu4u

Petty Officer 1st Class

Orange Manx cat.......Brandy<br />White Cat.............Opal<br />Any takers?????

skeeterboy

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have a 10 month old american pit bull terrier named caesar. he is THE BEST dog i have owned and the reputation does not belong with the dog only the trash owners!

one more cast

Captain

Our brother and sister cats are Manny aka noodoos and Buggy. The Mallards that come to visit for a month or so every spring are Mr. & Mrs. Gwaham Quacker. The stray cat that comes by every evening for a fresh bowl of food is Red Foreman.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by skeeterboy:<br /> I have a 10 month old american pit bull terrier named caesar. he is THE BEST dog i have owned and the reputation does not belong with the dog only the trash owners!
yea yea yea ... thats what they all say :p :D

phatmanmike

Captain

115lb rotty named bear. he is 3/4 rotty and 1/4 german shepard. so picture a long haired rotty that is VERY fat!<br /><br />we traded a joint for him back in 1999, what a deal !

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

English Short Hair Pointer, mine; Musket. Best dog I've ever had or been around. Wife started a month ago taking him to the rest home as a therapy dog; got such a rep - now getting requests from other homes.<br /><br />Cat from the shelter, wife's; Peaches. Peach and white coat.<br /><br />Two of them get along great; gives each other face washes.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

A cat named Junior(It was either that or Javier Enrique Cordova.) Don't ask. :D <br />A spaniel named Elijah<br />A heinz 57 dog named Molly. Love that dog.<br />Now you know their real names,but if you ask Mr. Bassy they're alot more colorful than those. Can't even try to hint what they are. They know their names though, all of them.<br />Bassy

Realgun

Commander

Soory personal information is not allowed. Cuase thats a hint for some things.

skeeterboy

Petty Officer 1st Class

least my dog doesnt need a pinch or stick collar :p Hes been through 16 weeks of obediance so no need for that "tool" to control a dog.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Hermit the Crab....stupid hermit crab......just sits all day.....what's up with hermit crabs....<br /><br />Digby and Killer...the two cats...Digby is the Calico and Killer is the all white cat.<br /><br />Four cockatiels.....just....birds. Whistles a lot. The cats hang out on top of the cages. They curl up on the cage covers and sleep. The crab just hangs out.<br /><br />I think my pets are disfuntional.

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

Small tortoise shell cat - Tantoe, because she has on tan toe. I call her Bonehead 'cause she's dumb as a tree stump.<br />LARGE pure black cat :D - Smudge. He was named that when we adopted him from a pet rescue. I assuem because he was so small as a kitten for his age that he resembled a little black Smudge.<br />Had hamster - Nibbles. Broke the daughter's heart when he died day before yesterday.<br />Otherwise just tropical fish with no names

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

4 cats..<br /><br />Trouble (aka. Tubby).. Jet black, fat, and very sneaky... Lap cat..<br />Bear.. Insane, part siamese, the runt, dark brown-almost black.. Hisses alot.. ya don't want him PO'd at ya.. <br />Oreo... black/white/black.. Old, quiet, does'nt fuss or fight, tiny, very affectionate.. the back patio is her kingdom... good kitty..<br />Nermal.. Big boy.. Dumb as a brick.. Follows me around like a dog would... Also a lap cat.. He drools..<br /><br />oh.. I almost forgot the cat at my shop.. Shop Cat aka. Crazy Cat...

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Cat No. 01 - Big ginger tom - Blue (cause he's ginger)<br />Cat No. 02 - Big ginger fem - Schizophrenicat (cause shes mad)<br />Cat No. 03 - Big tom - Dunlop (cause it looks like tyres drove over his coat)<br />Cat No. 04 - Black fem - Pi (cause shes not quite all there)<br />Cat No. 05 - Tabby fem - Mowser (Cause of the noise she makes every day)<br />Finally two dogs called simply Sam and Meg!<br />Ross

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Had a cat named Kat. She was also known as "musky bait."<br /><br />Birds-parrots-cockatoos:<br />Ellie<br />Roscoe<br />Billy<br />Lisa<br />Guy<br />RedBird<br />Baby<br />Nasty Basterd<br />Crystal